[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
MoviesGrowEnglish.com • View topic - The Internship: GOOGLE JOB INTERVIEW

The Internship: GOOGLE JOB INTERVIEW

http://www.MoviesGrowEnglish.com would like to hear about movies that make great ESL/EFL lessons, movies that are entertaining and language-rich, movies that takes us to another time, another place, another lifestyle.

The Internship: GOOGLE JOB INTERVIEW

Postby maikuu » Tue Sep 12, 2017 3:25 pm

maikuu
Site Admin

Re: The Internship: GOOGLE JOB INTERVIEW

Postby Hramadha » Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:15 pm

I think they had a bad interview because they were not serious. They also were not relaxed and calm when answering the questions. They did not give the interviewers a chance to explain all the questions properly, and they lied in the interview. This is not a good thing because it means that they are not quali[fied] for the job. I do not think they have the impression that they are fit for the job.

Teacher's note: Good answer, truthful and thorough. And thanks for being first to weigh in.

--mike :arrow: http://www.moviesgrowenlish.com :D
Hramadha

Postby sious24 » Thu Sep 14, 2017 8:04 am

I think they didn't do well in the job interview. They didn't answer appropriately what interviewer wanted to hear, and they didn't show that they were adequate person for Google. Nevertheless, they appealed to interviewers emotionally in the ending of the interview. I think that would work because this is a movie. Maybe they would not be accepted in reality.

Teacher's note: I like how this author recognizes the difference between a movie and reality. I would agree with this assessment of the interview.

--mike :arrow: http://www.moviesgrowenlish.com :geek:
sious24

Postby Koichi Matsuura » Sat Sep 16, 2017 11:52 am

I don't think they could make their interview very well because they made the interviewer[s] confused. Also, they didn't answer the question[s] seriously. Even if the interviewer gave them the strange question which other companies haven't given, they should have thought about that question as seriously as the interviewer expected. In fact, I didn't get a good impression from them, so if I were the interviewer, I wouldn't hire them.

Teacher's note: Good response. I would agree with this author's conclusion, except that the context is GOOGLE.

--mike :arrow: http://www.moviesgrowenlish.com :o
Koichi Matsuura

Postby NasserNaji » Tue Sep 19, 2017 7:53 pm

If we look at it from the film perspective then I think the interview went pretty well. From the real-world view, even though they lacked knowledge about the job, their funny nature was able to get them through the interview. It also gave them a chance to work with Google and learn something meaningful. In my opinion, interviews shouldn't be that difficult and interviewers should treat people better so that they feel more comfortable talking about themselves.

Teacher's note: I think this author gets close to the nature of job-interview reality, and even though this is only a movie, the guys did do a good job of appealing to the hearts of the interviewers. Thanks for posting.

--mike :arrow: http://www.moviesgrowenlish.com :oops:
NasserNaji

Postby Renadalsa » Wed Sep 20, 2017 12:34 am

Billy and Nick were not persuasive enough in their interview. Although they were applying for google, they should have prepared more. In my opinion, they did not choose the best place to take their interview, it must be a quiet place. However, they were good enough at covering up their weaknesses by lies.

Teacher's note: Some people would call Nick and Billy's behavior "faking it," another way of saying bluffing. Others wold just call it lying. Choose your poison.

--mike :arrow: http://www.moviesgrowenlish.com :lol:
Renadalsa

Postby Xianyan » Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:18 am

In my opinion, BIlly and Nick did not prepare well for their interview, eager to express them[selves], while ignoring the specific question of the interviewer. However, because the[ir] previous work experiences are rich, may become a bright spot to attract the interviewer.

Teacher's note: I get what this author is saying. I also get that the opinion is unanimous. These guys failed to win (whatever that means). Thanks all for posting. Keep up the awesome work.

Write on,

--mike :arrow: http://www.moviesgrowenlish.com :ugeek:
Xianyan

Postby mingtzuh » Sun Sep 24, 2017 8:50 pm

I think they didn't do the best in their interview. Because when the interviewer asked questions, they didn't focus on the answer and kept interfering with the interviewer. If I'm a interviewer I will not to hire them.
mingtzuh

Postby Saud » Sun Oct 08, 2017 12:19 pm

In my opinion, human should aspire to their chance in his life. don't give up just try to do it. as these Marketing guys have the interview in the Google company They have a different major from Google company looking for but they do it and work hard with their team to win in the competition. In the Final, they get the job.
Saud

Return to Movie Reports