American Histort X: THE LAUNDRY ROOM

http://www.MoviesGrowEnglish.com would like to hear about movies that make great ESL/EFL lessons, movies that are entertaining and language-rich, movies that takes us to another time, another place, another lifestyle.

Re: American Histort X (The laundry Room)

Postby fasazh83 » Thu Dec 18, 2014 11:47 am

Derek has had a bad view about black people. And it was a reason why he appeared in prison. But when Lamont started talk to Derek about sweet talk with girls, it makes him lough. And they started talk about any theme. Since this time they started learn to trust each other. Also Derek didn't believe him about how long Lamont will be in prison. After this moment Derek changed his mind about black people.
fasazh83

Postby HarukaMaekawa » Thu Dec 18, 2014 11:47 am

At the first time, Derek didn't trust Lamont and his response was cold.
His mind was closed towards Lamont and conversation was one way from Lamont.
However, Lamont kept talking. Even though Derek's reaction is cold and too simple, he kept talking small not important things.
I guess his mind was fully opened towards Derek, they finally learned to trust each other.
HarukaMaekawa

Postby almeshari1388 » Thu Dec 18, 2014 11:56 am

I think they need more time to know their styles. Lamont is easygoing man and funny at the same time. But sometimes he didn't tell the truth. Derek seem to be modest and helpful and he didn't like unreliable people. I think it is difficult to trust other easily.
almeshari1388

Previous

Return to Movie Reports