[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
MoviesGrowEnglish.com • View topic - SOCIAL NETWORK (NATE)

SOCIAL NETWORK (NATE)

http://www.MoviesGrowEnglish.com would like to hear about movies that make great ESL/EFL lessons, movies that are entertaining and language-rich, movies that takes us to another time, another place, another lifestyle.

SOCIAL NETWORK (NATE)

Postby IAcademyNate » Tue Sep 29, 2015 10:50 am

Last edited by IAcademyNate on Wed Oct 14, 2015 7:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
IAcademyNate

Re: SOCIAL NETWORK

Postby julie » Fri Oct 02, 2015 11:46 pm

Which social media do you like to use?

- I like to use social media just like Facebook, instagram, cacaotalk, snapchat, wechat and line. I could not realize that i have been using a lot of social media so far. I have not never thought that i have too many social media but these have approached me Since some time in the past. Especially, Facebook was like a sensation to me at the first time. Even though I know that i am a kind of addicted person, i do not want to stop using it because it is one of the most important method which let social network relate in these days. While watching this movie, i was really surprised at Mark Zuckerberg's extraordinary personality. I thought that this movie might wanted to show about his real story and behind story in order to criticize nowadays society.
julie

Postby mjonmovie » Sun Oct 04, 2015 3:38 pm

>> In your opinion, why has FACEBOOK become so popular?

I think there are some reasons why Facebook has become so popular. First of all, As smart phone is getting widespread, Social Networking Service(SNS) started to be popular. Facebook is kind of the first generation of the SNS that we can use it by both of computer and cell phone. so it could be new, fresh, and attractive to people who used personal page by using only computer. Second, every user can contact with the world, which means that we can communicate with someone who has an account in Europe, Asia, America; just wherever you want. Third, It is simple to use. Once you make an account with your profile, you can upload your everyday life and you can find your friends. For the last, this is my favorite part of Facebook, we can get a lot of information from Facebook. Many information uploaded everyday, and it is shared by people to people. It is easier and faster than the other search engines for people to get information. In conclusion, Facebook can be so popular with its specialized advantages.
mjonmovie

Postby Mimi.t96 » Mon Oct 05, 2015 9:52 am

I think the difference between this movie and the documentary of Facebook is the point that each of them focused on. The documentary seems to focus on the process how the Facebook was made. However, the movie seemed to focus on the people who have taken part of creating Facebook. The reason why the Facebook became so popular is not the simplicity but also that people can know what they want to know, I mean the people's lives. I think that is the biggest reason. People want to know what their friends are doing, people want to know who their friends are dating with. From my view, I think Mark wanted to have friends more, be loved by people, and be respected by people. But the crucial point is he was lonely. He wanted people to care about him. And my favorite social media is snapchat. The reason is that because I live in America and separated from my family and friends, snapchat help me to share my experience in America with them. I don't like social media because sometimes it is so annoying. But if i can control myself how to use it, it help me to connect with people really well.
Mimi.t96

Return to Movie Reports