[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
MoviesGrowEnglish.com • View topic - CRASH (Mike)

CRASH (Mike)

http://www.MoviesGrowEnglish.com would like to hear about movies that make great ESL/EFL lessons, movies that are entertaining and language-rich, movies that takes us to another time, another place, another lifestyle.

CRASH (Mike)

Postby maikuu » Wed Oct 07, 2015 7:09 pm

maikuu
Site Admin

Re: CRASH (Mike)

Postby hanadi » Thu Oct 08, 2015 8:32 pm

1-The ethnic origin affect[s] the charachters a lot they judge the person depend on their ethnic the back people killed white people.

2- Each character want[s] to fix thir fault by good way they need redemption.

3- When Ryan act[s] badly to Christine in front of her husband , when she stuck in the care he helps her and saves her life.

4- I realy like the Crash movie it has many stories in each one there were way to ask for gaven by different way and situation. and it shows there are people focus too much in ethnic however, others are cooperation without thinking about ethnic.

Teacher's note: I like how this author points out that the characters reveal their flaws but later are able to become better human beings. I would like this author to focus more on GPS in order to improve the editing. Thanks for being the first to post for the film, "CRASH.".

--mike :arrow:http://www.moviesgrowenglish.com :D
hanadi

Postby Emika Kanazawa » Thu Oct 08, 2015 10:54 pm

Ethnic origin affects people's images to different races. The characters had racial prejudice. They judged person in partical way.

They looked like they did not want [to] help each other because they were different races. However, they helped each other in only crash situations.

When a man tried to shoot the locksmith, the lockman's daughter came and saved his life. This is because that man used a blank gun.

I could not understand the whole story but parts of the story. However I like this story. This movie focuses on racism. Each person has partial image to different races. This kind of racial problems can happen today. We often judge something or people based on our image of stereotype. We must be careful of dealing with racial problem.

Teacher's note: This author points out how Crash reminds me of the ever-present perils of racism and where it often originates. Thank you, also, for reminding me to be careful.

--mike :arrow:http://www.moviesgrowenglish.com :)
Emika Kanazawa

Postby Mohammadu » Sat Oct 10, 2015 2:49 pm

Ethnic origin affects the characters in a similar way in this movie. Moreover, Each Ethnic group is scared of one another, As they seemed racist and disrespectful to the other Ethnic groups.

Although the characters didn't like each other, and some of them didn't accept the help right away in the crash situations, They had to work together to survive and seek redemption.

For example when the officer John Ryan tried to save Christine from the car explosion. However, in a former event he was misusing his power and abusing her in front of her husband.

The Crash movie is a fantastic story because this movie shows and illustrates the relationships between the different ethnic groups and why they were racist to each other. Moreover,we can learn that we should not judge people by their ethnic groups or their appearance.

Teacher's note: Thanks for sharing your appreciation of Crash. I like how Crash uses exaggeration and coincidence to demonstrate how ethnic conflicts occur and create tragedy. I want to believe that reality is not this extreme, but the headlines sometime tell a different story, sad to surmise.

--mike :arrow:http://www.moviesgrowenglish.com :cry:
Mohammadu

Postby engomarq8 » Sun Oct 11, 2015 2:53 am

Ethnic origin affects by their behavior, Their origins, their language, and where they came from. This movies shows us that how the Ethnicity affects on the relationships between people and who they judge each other just by their opinions. For example, If I got person who from country called ' K ' and there problems happened between us, so after that I will judge him from that problem and I believe that all people who from ' K ' are the same person who I got troubled with.

I think the characters mostly react to their "crash" situations by regret, and Understanding attitudes and things wrongly. In addition, most of them ask god forgives them about what they did wrongly.

I think the most important part in this movie when the policeman helped and saved the woman when she got car accident and while her car was burning, he came inside the car and He risked his life and pulled the woman from the car. It was really a great moment that shows how the policeman felt sorry about what he did to this woman in the first time in front of her husband.

Teacher's note: I agree with what this author says about how prejudice comes bout and is expressed. But one must wonder why human have such a tendency toward this, how we must find the "better angels of our nature" to overcome our failings. Thanks for a cool post, bro.

--mike :arrow:http://www.moviesgrowenglish.com 8-)
engomarq8

Postby Tony » Sun Oct 11, 2015 6:54 am

Mane Blacks are suupected, even if he or she committed crime. However, some Blacks also think White laugh them. In this film, many biases is occurred through ethics.

Most of them face trouble, and theses connect to the ethics. At first, they though the parson who is different ethics should be responsible for that. In the contrast, they solute trouble through the parson's who is different ethics help. Then they change them mind for ethics.

White policemen were driving, and found traffic accident. Of course, they tried to help driver. However a man found the driver is a black woman whom he attacked before. The woman reject his help, but he still trying to help her. As a result, she know that he tries to help her seliously, and he helped her.

I think discrimination must not be granted, but it is not only doing parson but also victim is responsibility. In fact some people look down on them, but others don't do that, and there are people who respect them. They should know that.
Tony

Postby Changkyu » Sun Oct 11, 2015 1:32 pm

After i saw this movie, i feel lot of thing. In this movie, i think that when characters who in movie face troubles, they help each other. But before they help, the each characters had ethnic troubles.

Troubles happen because they just have different country, language, apperance etc. They judge by only others apperances even same people. And i also felt people selfish. If someone said bad word or bad behavior to another. It could be break someones mind. Moreover it could be trauma to someone else. In conclusion all of people must have respectful mind with ethnic.
Changkyu

Postby Foton » Sun Oct 11, 2015 2:42 pm

Ethnic origin affected people's behavior, each one think the others were bad, but they didn't know that they were worst than other. Which is affects thier relationship and started to hate everyone.

All the characters face trouble, and all the trouble was just because the colors or languages of the other. Moreover,The most beautiful and emotional part in the movie was when officer John Ryan wants yo hepl Christine. When she was stuck in the car and he was ganna die, but he hepled her after what he did to her in front of her husband.
Foton

Postby wonsom » Sun Oct 11, 2015 8:29 pm

The opeaning part of this movie shows the streotype about ethnic difference.
Afther the robbed, Jean -White woman- insults the locksmith because he is hispanic.
To sum up, this movie shows the conflict and prejudice between race.

However at the 'crash' situation, most of them act according as humanism.
The police rescues Christine, and she forgives him. Likewis, Cam doesn't accuses the robbery, Although the black guy attacked him.

This movie shows the reality of America's racial conflict and reconciliation.
People who came from diffent culture and colors might have discord. For that all, we have a common point.
That is we are human.
wonsom

Postby Sara_alhejazi » Sun Oct 11, 2015 8:56 pm

The problem of racism is great, and so far still exist. In this movie every ethnic thinks that the other hates them and act on that basis. and The verdict on the outer appearance in this movie is another problem.

In difficult situations the real qualities of the humans show, such as compassion and kindness and helping others. So, like that the characters act to their "crash" situations.

This movie is interesting, teaches us many things. Where no right for us to judge people by their appearance only or what we think about them. In addition to that all people are equal no difference between races or the forms or colors. Finally, everyone of us carries the seed of good in his heart, no matter how bad.
Sara_alhejazi

Next

Return to Movie Reports