[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
MoviesGrowEnglish.com • View topic - CHEF (NATE)

CHEF (NATE)

http://www.MoviesGrowEnglish.com would like to hear about movies that make great ESL/EFL lessons, movies that are entertaining and language-rich, movies that takes us to another time, another place, another lifestyle.

CHEF (NATE)

Postby IAcademyNate » Wed Oct 14, 2015 7:34 am

:) :) :)

IAcademyNate

Re: CHEF (NATE)

Postby Mimi.t96 » Fri Oct 16, 2015 1:09 pm

How does the road journey bring Casper and Percy closer together?
-I think they started altering how t think of each other through promoting a sandwich. Casper tried to do his best as a father and a chef to teach the definition of a good chef because he could not spend time with Percy before this journey. Before this journey, they had a invisible distance and it was a little bit difficult to get along with at first. However, through this track journey, Percy could open his mind to Casper. In addition, Percy used the best way to promote a sandwich for young generation and it worked very well. Spending time as a family on this journey took a big role to bring them closer.

Who is you favourite character and why?
-My favourite character is Martin. He was not a main character but he connected Casper and Percy as a friend of both. He is not just a good friend but also a bright humorous person. I think he made this movie much funnier!
Last edited by Mimi.t96 on Tue Oct 20, 2015 6:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mimi.t96

Postby julie » Sun Oct 18, 2015 4:32 pm

-Who is your favorite character and why?

I like chef casper’s son, Percy the most. I though he is prick at the first time but he was not. Even though He is so young and he has different generation with his father, he is very dare, clever and thoughtful. He is very necessary character in this movie because he always let chef casper’s crisis turn to opportunity. I see that he also love and admires his father a lot. He has passion of being a chef. So, he is not afraid of getting hurt and his actions are maturer than his peers do. He makes not only his father getting a job but also letting his mother and father closer with sensational ideas.

-Write a setup/opinion of CHEF.

I like food and eating a lot. So i really enjoyed this movie. Sometimes, when i watched various and delicious foods in the movie, I was really hungry to death. it was touching when chef casper was altered and hooked some opportunity up by many people’s help.
julie

Postby mjonmovie » Sun Oct 18, 2015 6:57 pm

What is Casper’s message about finding your passion in life?
-I think Casper’s message about finding passion in life is that we have to do what we want. Usually a lot of people give up what they want to do because of excuses. But, in the movie, Casper tried to keep his decision about food even though he would be fired from the main chef in the famous restaurant, and he would lost his reputation. He continued the things that he thinks it’s correct. And finally, Casper could be happy with what he done.

Who is your favorite character and why?
-My favorite character is Inez, Casper’s wife. Because I like the way she cares about relationship between Casper and Percy. In the movie, she always tried to connect them together, by conveying each others’ mind and caring them.
mjonmovie

Return to Movie Reports