[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
MoviesGrowEnglish.com • View topic - MUCH ADO ABOUT NOTHING

MUCH ADO ABOUT NOTHING

http://www.MoviesGrowEnglish.com would like to hear about movies that make great ESL/EFL lessons, movies that are entertaining and language-rich, movies that takes us to another time, another place, another lifestyle.

MUCH ADO ABOUT NOTHING

Postby maikuu » Wed Nov 04, 2015 6:49 am

maikuu
Site Admin

Re: MUCH ADO ABOUT NOTHING

Postby Tony » Thu Nov 05, 2015 6:15 pm

Claudio must tell Hero his feeling by using his words. In addition I think he should trust Hero and master, because he always believe lie and vise, and occur trouble.

I think Benedick and Beatrice are so fun and great. Because in my country's past, prople can not marry pardon who he or she want to marry. Always parents or authority decide it. Incntrast, these two parson always skirmish of wit, but they fall in love because they understand and true love each other. Therefore this movie close to current marrying.

Teacher's note: Thank you, dear author, for leading the charge and being first to post on "Much Ado About Nothing." I agree that Beatrice and Benedick are so much fun, maybe in part because the real actors were married and seemed to have a good rapport between them.

--mike :arrow:http://www.moviesgrowenglish.com :P
Tony

Postby Emika Kanazawa » Thu Nov 05, 2015 7:17 pm

2:He [Claudio] must believe what Hero said. When he suspect[s] her of relationship with another man, Hero tries to prove her innocence. But he does not believe it.

3:This story's theme is love. Today there are still a lot of stories like that. In this kind of stories, characters involve each other and finally they cultivate their relationship through a problem or conflict.

4:I like this movie. Actually this is first time for me to watch an old story. It is difficult for me to understand what characters mean because Shakespeare expresses by using complicated sentences. Even though I could not understand what they meant, I could really enjoy this movie. I would like to watch old stories more.

Teacher's note: As in the previous post and others, this author points out the theme of trust an having enough of it to suspend any doubt. Even for native speakers, Shakespeare's dialogues are rather densely packed with meaning and not easy to fully comprehend. This is a reason these works can be experienced many times with fresh understanding and maybe why they have stood the test of time for more than 400 years.

--mike :arrow:http://www.moviesgrowenglish.com :lol: :lol: :lol:
Emika Kanazawa

Postby young » Thu Nov 05, 2015 11:58 pm

Even though this story was written about 400 year ago and this movie was made in 1993, I was really interested in its story and characters. This is because this movie deals with the love that is the most basic instinct of human and two couples in the movie shows different ways to love each other.

Claudio and Hero overcome the scheme of Don John, and Benedick and Beatrice fall in love with other's help. There are a lot of ways to love in the world and people always want to know about the love, so this story that shows well about the nature of love is still popular with people.

I think that person who loves someone has to remember the responsibility and trust. If Claudio had had responsibility to his decision and trust to Hero, he would not have had a crisis in his love. In contrast to Claudio, Benedick shows his responsibility after knowing his mind to Beatrice by helping Hero actively. The love with feeling cannot continue long time, but the love with responsibility and trust can last long time.
young

Postby Basileo » Fri Nov 06, 2015 12:12 am

Claudio must show hero his love by telling her that he loves her and by apologizing for what he did even though he didn't know the real truth .I thought the film was well shot. And the actors had very good chemistry between them. And the actros did an amazing job using the old English and using Shakespeare's comedy which was written 400 years ago.
Basileo

Postby Risaaa » Fri Nov 06, 2015 11:05 pm

I thought Shakespeare's work is so difficult, because he uses old-fashioned words. However, I enjoyed this movie.

I love Benedick and Beatrice. Their witty conversation was so funny. Maybe They are important characters in this movie.
Don Pedro brought relation between Benedick and Beatrice. But end of the movie, he looks like sad. I want to know his true feeling.

Claudio should ask Hero what she was doing before wedding ceremony, and trust her. He just shouted her without confirming.
Anyway, It was good they could get married peacefully.
Risaaa

Postby mjonmovie » Sat Nov 07, 2015 10:56 am

How is this 400-year-old story still relevant today?

-This 400-year-old story is still relevant because it shows both good-natured side and ill-natured side of human. Don John is described as a villain, and people in Messina, especially Hero who was set up by Don John, are described as good people. Also, with this setting, this story goes about the good triumphing over the evil, which is an important element of popular story; Hero rehabilitated herself by helpers and successfully married Claudio again, but Don john got punished.

Besides, this story used a comedy in describing personality and love between Benedick and Beatrice. Overall, Much Ado About Nothing was written by William Shakespear, who is well known as a really famous and popular writer.
mjonmovie

Postby Mohammadu » Sat Nov 07, 2015 12:03 pm

Benedick is against marriage, Because he thinks that marriage turns men into pathetic idiots. Moreover, He was disappointed that Claudio wanted to marry Hero.

Claudio didn't believe that Hero was innocent and he accused her of being unfaithful. Therefore , she had to trick him into thinking that she was dead, and he had to marry her cousin In order to prove that he loved her, but in the end the cousin turned out to be Hero and she was innocent.

Much ado about nothing is a story that was written by William Shakespeare 400 years ago. Moreover, People have changed a lot from that time, However, This famous story expresses Love and compassion in which we can all recognize and relate to in our modern daily lives, and that is how it's relevant.

I personally have fallen in love with this entertaining movie, Because it shows love,honor, and happiness in a unique way.
Mohammadu

Postby Sara_alhejazi » Sun Nov 08, 2015 8:53 pm

Lovers should trust each other, and not let the doubt to be between them. Claudio thought that Hero was cheating him without any proof, also he injustice Hero and accused her of treason front of the public on the day of their wedding, he did not believe her when she denied that. Luckily Hero accepted marry him again when he know the truth. Trust is the basis of love.

This story is too old 400 years ago,but it linked with our present through several aspects. There are good people who are trying to gathering the lovers. In the other hand, there are some people where hate find its way to their hearts and they want to break up any happy couples. Also injustice and suspicion without evidence, then after knowing the truth, remorse comes too late in some situations.

I really like this movie, it is one of the best movies that I have ever watched. Especially, the sweet love between Benedick and Beatrice, and the old English language.
Sara_alhejazi

Postby Foton » Sun Nov 08, 2015 9:47 pm

Claudio was totally in love with Hero from the first time he saw her, but Don John did not want them to be happy. After that Don John toke Claudio to see Hero cheating in him with other man. That make Claudio though that Hero cheating on him and then he knows the truth he told Hero's father that I will do what ever you want me to do. In this situation, we can see how he is felt guilty and he accepted to married Hero's cousin without even saw her. So that enough to prove how mush Claudio loves Hero.

I enjoyed this Movie because I love William Shakespeare, and seeing the wonderful story's love between Claudio and Hero, Beatrice and Bendick.
Foton

Next

Return to Movie Reports