Devil Wears Prada: RUNWAY JOB INTERVIEW

http://www.MoviesGrowEnglish.com would like to hear about movies that make great ESL/EFL lessons, movies that are entertaining and language-rich, movies that takes us to another time, another place, another lifestyle.

Re: Devil Wears Prada: RUNWAY JOB INTERVIEW

Postby young » Tue Nov 24, 2015 12:39 pm

The most interest character in this movie is Miranda because I just want to know what makes her be a successful career woman and such a lonely woman. I think that even though she made a success in her life, but she seems to have no friends. Also, anyone does not respect her, they just avoid her and want not to face her. If I were her, I might be lonely everyday at the work and after work. Moreover, I am interested in how Miranda changes by interacting with Andy. Maybe, Andy, who is confident about herself, shows her real heart when she works with Miranda, and this makes Miranda become more warm person.
young

Postby SHIHO » Tue Nov 24, 2015 12:39 pm

The most interesting person for me was Andy because she was honest and seemed that she had a confidence. She answered honestly to the questions that Miranda asked her ( You have never heard me before? You have never read Run Way before?) If I were Andy, I would search about the company to prepare for any questions but Andy didn't. In the point, I saw her confidence that was like that she could do everything with only knowledge and experiences that she has.
SHIHO

Postby wonsom » Tue Nov 24, 2015 12:41 pm

Most interesting character of this movie is Miranda.
She is cheif editor of Runway. She is strict and pursuing perfection. Furthemore She has a insight that estimate the employees, Because she hired a Emilly who doesn't looks fit for this job. According to her ability and insight, she is most attractive character of this movie
wonsom

Postby dr.musleh.dent » Tue Nov 24, 2015 12:41 pm

Andy is the most character that I think is interesting. She is just a strong, confident person. She applied for the job, but she also can catch another one and walk any time she wants. She had a great experience. The fashion wasn't the obstructive for her to get the job. She is smart enough to fit herself in that position, but she needs time.
dr.musleh.dent

Postby Basileo » Tue Nov 24, 2015 12:44 pm

I liked this short sequence because it shows us how the employees are afraid of Miranda and how they respect her. The most interesting character is Andy because she was so confident when she was talking to Miranda. And when she was telling her about her past. And how she lets Miranda see the good side of her by standing up to her.
Basileo

Postby SungMin » Tue Nov 24, 2015 12:44 pm

My favorite person from the movie was Miranda because it showed how powerful she was at the fashion industry. Every person in the building avoids her because they fear or respect her. Miranda is a busy person; her schedule is full all day and needs a good secretary to organize it. After she interviewed Andy something got her attention, which was her confidence. I think Miranda hired Andy because she is curious about what she can do since she acted different from others at work.
SungMin

Postby engomarq8 » Tue Nov 24, 2015 12:45 pm

Acually my favorite person in this movie is Andy. I think Andy is really great woman because she has a wonderful personality. She seems confident and strong. always people want to be confident like her. Even though she doesn't fit in this job, she still feel strong and does not think this is the end of the life. And that's why she still strong. I think she hates appearances and she wants to to want he likes not what other people like and this is a good think. In addition, Miranda likes her strong because she doesn't afraid to lose the job. To sum up. she is really smart and all mangers wants employees like her with a strong confidence.
engomarq8

Previous

Return to Movie Reports