[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
MoviesGrowEnglish.com • View topic - Devil Wears Prada: RUNWAY JOB INTERVIEW

Devil Wears Prada: RUNWAY JOB INTERVIEW

http://www.MoviesGrowEnglish.com would like to hear about movies that make great ESL/EFL lessons, movies that are entertaining and language-rich, movies that takes us to another time, another place, another lifestyle.

Devil Wears Prada: RUNWAY JOB INTERVIEW

Postby maikuu » Sun Nov 22, 2015 5:39 pm

PradaThatsAll.gif
PradaThatsAll.gif (491.96 KiB) Viewed 2769 times
maikuu
Site Admin

Re: Devil Wears Prada: RUNWAY JOB INTERVIEW

Postby sei » Mon Nov 23, 2015 12:32 pm

I am interested in Miranda the most. She looks so strict and cold but it is because she wants to do her job perfect. Also I can feel that she has a warm heart. Because she hired Andy who is not afraid of Miranda. For me, it means Miranda need a person who understands her because she is lonely.
sei

Postby Saud97 » Mon Nov 23, 2015 12:35 pm

Miranda is the most interesting character. Miranda wants everything perfect. She doesn't take no for an answer. She does not take kindly to stupidity. She suprises the audience when she gave Andy the job.
Saud97

Postby Mimi.t96 » Mon Nov 23, 2015 12:36 pm

My favorite character is Emily. She seems like a mean at first. However, she did her best all the time to be recognized by Miranda. She loves fashion and she has devoted herself to this fashion industry. I think she is the kind of person who makes efforts to make her dream come true. I mean because some people have talent or connection to make it. But she doesn't. So she is trying to get it by herself. I think she knows Andy has something that Emily doesn't. But she never give up! That's why I like her.
Last edited by Mimi.t96 on Mon Nov 23, 2015 12:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mimi.t96

Postby Tony » Mon Nov 23, 2015 12:37 pm

MIRANDA is my favorite character, because she scare her subordinates but it is because she work harder than anybody and be industrial pardon. Almost of people do not want to be hated or scared, but she think doing parfect and elegant job is more important than being loved. It is not easy life, so I respect her.
Last edited by Tony on Mon Nov 23, 2015 12:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tony

Postby Risaaa » Mon Nov 23, 2015 12:37 pm

I am interested in Emily. Maybe everyone likes Andy, but she didn't try to help someone when Miranda is coming. It is annoying me. On the other hand, Miranda took action so fast, and moved quickly. I guess she must a good staff for company. That's is why I like Emily.
Risaaa

Postby Mohammadu » Mon Nov 23, 2015 12:38 pm

The most interesting character is Andy, because she is confident and can find a different job easily if she got fired. Andy wants to work in a in a fashion magazine, but her clothes seem very normal even though she says that, I find that interesting. Andy stood up to miranda when she did the job interview, And that alone made Andy her assistant. Moreover, Andy impressed miranda with her personalty, and that is why Andy succeeded on getting the assistant job, and that alone is unique considering that miranda is hard to impress.
Mohammadu

Postby AlaaAlansari » Mon Nov 23, 2015 12:39 pm

Andy is the character that I like the most. She graduated recently before she applied to the Runway magazine. She is confident as if she didn't get the the Runway, she could of gotten another job. She has a very strong experience, even though she doesn't look fashionable. She is bueatiful and smart, and I think she fits perfectly in this job. She just needs sometime to do that.
Last edited by AlaaAlansari on Mon Nov 23, 2015 12:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.
AlaaAlansari

Postby alhalaibi » Mon Nov 23, 2015 12:42 pm

I am interested in Andy, I think she is the most interesting one mostly cause of her character, she's more down to earth than Miranda, she's smart and straight forward and got nothing to lose since she just graduated from Northwestern University, she's very confident and pretty blunt and those are the reasons why I am most interested in Andy.
alhalaibi

Postby Noof77 » Mon Nov 23, 2015 12:42 pm

I'm interested in Miranda. I like her strong personality and her charisma. She seems to be cold but that's just the way she is. She's a successful person who built to her self a powerful repetition. That's the kind of person who can control such a job.
Noof77

Next

Return to Movie Reports