Devil Wears Prada: RUNWAY JOB INTERVIEW

http://www.MoviesGrowEnglish.com would like to hear about movies that make great ESL/EFL lessons, movies that are entertaining and language-rich, movies that takes us to another time, another place, another lifestyle.

Re: Devil Wears Prada: RUNWAY JOB INTERVIEW

Postby mjonmovie » Mon Nov 23, 2015 12:43 pm

My favorite person in this movie is Andy. Eventhough she had no sense of fashion as Miranda insulted her, Andy is smart and she has confidence about herself. The reason why she's my favorite character is because she tried to do her best to be acknowledged as Miranda's assistant, and finally acheived it. Also, she knows what she loves to do.
mjonmovie

Postby Non5553 » Mon Nov 23, 2015 12:43 pm

Actually, I like Andy. She is a beautiful smart girl and she seems very confident. She takes away her fears and she immediately after her graduate, she starts to find a job, no matter if they will accept her or not. Also , she talked with Miranda without any stress like other. Now she can improve herself to show Miranda if she deserves this job. :mrgreen:
Non5553

Postby julie » Mon Nov 23, 2015 12:44 pm

It was like a war before Miranda came to company. Everyone cared of her and be scared of making her mad. Andy does not look to inadequate that job but she is very confident to Miranda so i like her. Miranda was interested in Andy's attitude which is not afraid of being with her. Andy thought that she screwed up her job interview after she left the office. When Andy was about to get out of the building, Emily called her.
Last edited by julie on Mon Nov 23, 2015 12:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
julie

Postby Emika Kanazawa » Mon Nov 23, 2015 12:44 pm

I think Andy is interesting. This is because even though she does not know much about fashion, she tries to work for fashion magazine. I guess she can challenge herself to start a new thing. Also Miranda does not listen to Andy but Andy tries. I like the scene that Andy told Marenda that she was smart. We can see that she is confident from this scene. I want to be like her.
Emika Kanazawa

Postby Changkyu » Mon Nov 23, 2015 12:45 pm

My favorite character is Miranda. All of the workers don't like her at all. Also they scared her. Because she is mean to everyone also too sensitive. But i think she worked for a long time. So she had to be acting like that specially for a new assistant. That is most important job to her. And she is always judge other people by appearance. But i like her confidence.
Changkyu

Postby Sara_alhejazi » Mon Nov 23, 2015 12:46 pm

The most interesting person for me was Andy. she was so confident of herself. She spoke extempore, and she knew that if she rejected, this is not the end. So, she believes that she can get any job she wants. Miranda was so admire of her self-confidence, so that make Miranda hired her .
Sara_alhejazi

Postby Sulttn » Mon Nov 23, 2015 12:49 pm

Miranda, cause she is the boss, that means she is responsible for every thing. She is the boss in fashion company . Every body on the company knew that she likes the worker beeing a fashion style. She is serious at the work and that make the worker feel afraid of her. She has met Andy and she accepted her as a worker as assistant for her and for the company. But the interesting thing that Andy, she doesn't look fashion as the worker but she is so smart.
I'm exciting to now what Miranda and Andy will gonna do !

Thank you.
Sulttn

Postby Foton » Tue Nov 24, 2015 12:32 pm

I'm interested in Miranda character. She is very fashionable women and very strict with all her workers. Also she want verything to be perfect that makes me feel very excited to know about her more. In my opinion, I think she ganna help Andy to change her life. When she accepted Andy that shows how she benign fair, because Andy a smart person in the same time she honest. I watched this movie before, and it's one of my favorite it.
Foton

Postby hanadi » Tue Nov 24, 2015 12:33 pm

I like Miranda because of her confident and strong character. Everyone respect her
and she can control people around her. Also I like when she act so serious with Andy evene if she like her
but she did not show her interest to what Andy said.
hanadi

Postby afj8909 » Tue Nov 24, 2015 12:35 pm

Miranda is a very interesting woman in this film. She's very strict to her staffs. But, I think that is her attractive points. Her words, "That's all.", makes me smile. I think she's not ordinary woman.
afj8909

PreviousNext

Return to Movie Reports