Almost Famous: NO MORE SECRETS

http://www.MoviesGrowEnglish.com would like to hear about movies that make great ESL/EFL lessons, movies that are entertaining and language-rich, movies that takes us to another time, another place, another lifestyle.

Re: Almost Famous: NO MORE SECRETS

Postby Hannah » Wed Jan 13, 2016 3:17 pm

At first they will ignore that fact that they were admitted and live well if they did nothing. In addition they will thank God about being alive. After times go on, they want to talk about their secret and solve that fact or problem that they admitted. The guy that hit and ran may go to the police. The leader, one member and the woman will discuss something that happened last summer and they will recover their hurt mind and stay peace. That guy that confessed he is gay will get more shy. But finally all of characters will be happy[,] thank[s] to being alive.
Hannah

Postby araljudaya » Wed Jan 13, 2016 3:18 pm

The characters will face some problems with each other's. This discussion may cause that they will leave their band. Telling your secrets is not always correct way to feel good by your self, the correct way, in my opinion, is fixing your mistakes. In this case, every one should apologize to whom we do mistakes for. Then, he or she should fix her or his mistakes or forget it ,and start a new life as a family again.
araljudaya

Postby Yutaro8113 » Wed Jan 13, 2016 3:19 pm

They might not be able to accept the fact as soon as possible because those have been secret things until now. They will be confused because they don't know how they should deal with the facts. For example, Ed said "I'm a gay." It must have been a surprising thing for the other characters. He revealed his secret because he thought he was going to die. However, they could survive. Therefore, all they have to do is that they just accept those fact.
Yutaro8113

Postby Blair1122 » Wed Jan 13, 2016 3:21 pm

They might be difficult to accept their reality. But I think in this consequences of confession, they can reflect on themselves and have a great opportunity to have more consideration for each other. They said they love each other like family, so I think they can overcome their situation. But Russel & Leslie [are] gonna break up! :cry:

Teacher's note: In the movie, it looks like Russel and Leslie were never good for each other. If they break up, this may be a good thing.
--mike
Blair1122

Postby AlaaAlansari » Wed Jan 13, 2016 3:23 pm

They made mistakes by revealing their secrets. But anyway, I think they will change the band responsibilities according to what they did behind each other. They will be more strict in their relationships. I think it will turn to be business relationship not friendship any more. These could make one of two benefits, either to be a very good band, or everybody will start their own business.

Teacher's note: --Yup!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
AlaaAlansari

Postby Daniya AlK » Wed Jan 13, 2016 4:13 pm

I think the characters have suffered from keeping their secrets for a long period of time, and I think the reason that they never shared these secrets before because they had the fear of losing their friends friendship who were involved with their secrets, for example Dennis he admitted that he did a hit and run and he suffered his life with keeping it as a secret and not a day would come and pass by with out him thinking about it, after him revealing his secret You can see that he had a bit of relief .

There is a positive part about this scene it kind of helps all the characters to finally express themselves and to tell the truth so they won't live their lives as a big secret or as a big lie, and I think the rock band members and the managers won't have the same relationship as they had in the past maybe it will turn into a good relationship or it can lead to a breakup, and it also shows us to be wise in our actions, to tell the truth, to speak up, and to take all of the responsibilities of our own actions. Thank you:D

Teacher's note: Awesome thoughts. :)
Daniya AlK

Postby Sujin72 » Wed Jan 13, 2016 11:51 pm

Actually, they may feel awkard and embarrassed. Because they said their secret that never been talked about. But they also feel better by confesing their fault of something in the past. Maybe they are free theirselves bad feelings like guilty and shame. So they may tell thier secret fearlessly than before. Some of them, they can understand and admit each other. But others maybe want to avoid each other.
Sujin72

Postby lu0102 » Wed Jan 27, 2016 2:34 pm

Obviously, the danger made people more conscious. And it let a person more clearly know what they want. Maybe this dangerous situation is a chance for them to be more close to each other. They should face to the confusion of life and make a choice. This is a rare opportunity in life. From then on, it will be a new beginning.
lu0102

Previous

Return to Movie Reports