ACROSS THE UNIVERSE

http://www.MoviesGrowEnglish.com would like to hear about movies that make great ESL/EFL lessons, movies that are entertaining and language-rich, movies that takes us to another time, another place, another lifestyle.

Re: ACROSS THE UNIVERSE

Postby Basileo » Thu Feb 25, 2016 9:19 am

It was the first time I saw this movie. I really didn't like it because I'm not familiar with the beetles. I guess if I watched it more than once I will enjoy it more. It was well shot and great with special effects. The chemistry between the actors are great and the story was good. The best actor is Jude I liked his role in the movie.
Basileo

Postby Ahmadalsadi12 » Wed Mar 09, 2016 4:03 pm

1. I likes the strawberry scene. Not only did I like it's musical but I liked the message it showed and the way they it showed it by throwing the strawberry to protray blood in war.

2. Jude decieded to travel to the US to probably start a new life and he started that by trying to find his father.

3. My favorite character still remains Jude. I liked how he always expresses his opinions. He was an artist and he throws all of his emotions into his paintings for example the strawberry scene.

4. I'm not a fan of musicals but I can understand why our teacher made us watch this movie. It not only showed us all the history of the US and the way it effected it's people. Each scene was made beauitifully with a message behind it. And it's based on the beatles and who doesn't like the beatles.
Ahmadalsadi12

Postby araljudaya » Tue Mar 15, 2016 11:20 pm

My favorite musical sequence is “All you need is love” because it describes Jude and Lucy's Feelings and it is a good end. Jude came to America to meet his father and to start a new life. My favorite character is the main character, Jude. he has a such great voice and he was expressing about his feelings by painting. I'm not familiar with this kind of movies, but it was a good experience , and it showed amazing way to mix a music with the story.
araljudaya

Previous

Return to Movie Reports