LIMITLESS

http://www.MoviesGrowEnglish.com would like to hear about movies that make great ESL/EFL lessons, movies that are entertaining and language-rich, movies that takes us to another time, another place, another lifestyle.

Re: LIMITLESS

Postby aisha13 » Wed Mar 09, 2016 4:01 pm

liked the movie so much. it has a different story and plot. also the idea of it was so brilliant. the actor played his role very well and the changes that happened for him before and after the 'magical bill'. the special effects were so good and the fighting scenes too! i enjoyed the movie so much and it was thrilling.
aisha13

Postby Ahmadalsadi12 » Wed Mar 09, 2016 4:13 pm

1. Before NZT, Eddie was a writer who wasn't motivated, he looked like a bum and his girlfriend dumbed him. It looked like everything was going going downhill for him until he met his ex girlfriend's brother who gave him some pills. After taking the pills eddie became amazingly smart but it's effect ends if you don't take more.

2. Of course somethings are just too good to be true. After experiencing the positive effects of NZT you'll eventually begin to experience the negative side of it, which is sickness. Eddie began to have headaches and was vomiting, he then realizied that if you stop taking NZT you will experience those negative side effects. So you either have a "limitless" supply of NZT or you become sick and die.

3. If such a drug existed, it will be very expensive and probably only the rich people would have their hands on it.

4. I loved this movie it became one of my favorites. And because of this movie theres now a tv series based in the movie also called limitless.
Ahmadalsadi12

Postby araljudaya » Tue Mar 15, 2016 10:57 pm

1- After using NZT, Eddie Morra becomes a genius. He was able to use 100 percent of his brain, so he wrote a book in three days, remembered a lot of information that he just read many years ago, and learned many languages in a very short time.

2- The down side of NZT is series of sickness that will happen for NZT addicted. When Eddie stopped using NZT, he had headache and then he was vomiting, after that he lost controlling himself. Some people who were using NZT for a while, they died because of NZT.

3- If such a drug existed in the real world, a lot of people might be more creative and unbelievable. It will be a very popular specially for employees and students. Then I believe that it may be banned in the whole world and of course it will consider as one kind of drugs.

4- The movie was awesome. I've seen this movie three times before and I enjoyed watching it every time. The story was different. Every one predicted a sad end as always for drug addicted. I think he deserves a good end because he has faced several difficulties, especially when he drank a blood. Finally, I hope every one has a safe life.

Thank you,
Ahmed Aljudaya
araljudaya

Previous

Return to Movie Reports