[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
MoviesGrowEnglish.com • View topic - LIMITLESS

LIMITLESS

http://www.MoviesGrowEnglish.com would like to hear about movies that make great ESL/EFL lessons, movies that are entertaining and language-rich, movies that takes us to another time, another place, another lifestyle.

LIMITLESS

Postby maikuu » Fri Feb 19, 2016 9:20 am

maikuu
Site Admin

Re: LIMITLESS

Postby Risaaa » Mon Feb 22, 2016 9:53 pm

1, He was a writer, and published his book, but he could not explain what he wants to say by using his words. It is like "you know... just like... like..." After using NZT, he became a smart man. He could write a book one night and succeed in a stock even if he does not have any information about that. He can remember a lot of thing, so he learned some language. He could do anything when he takes NZT.

2, If people stop taking NZT, headache is happened. His ex-wife was taking this medicine. However, she could not take NZT anymore. That is why, she looks like non-attractive person. In addition, memories are lost. For example, he was standing on the bridge unnoticeably. he did not know why he was there.

3, Absolutely, almost all of people want to get this medicine. Maybe people kill each other to get this medicine. It is not ideal world for me. And then, everyone who use medicine would be smart. It is king of scary. Some accident may happen.

If NZT exists, I want to use it. If I use this medicine, I can speak a lot of languages! However, there are risk to die. To sum up, I study English by my self, not using medicine.
Risaaa

Postby Hannah » Tue Feb 23, 2016 4:17 pm

1. He lived in unsuccessful and unsatisfied life before he took the medicine NZT. After using NZT, He can do everything with amazing abilities and possibilities of the brain.
Using the whole brain made him do anything in every area, such as money market, business, writing, learning languages and etc,. He seemed to be successful at first, but he kept taking NZT endlessly, at last he relied on that medicine.
He was afraid to return to the world that he didn't know the NZT.

2. NZT made human getting some illnesses, for example, he had a headache without that medicine. In addition, his ex-wife was going to dying by being exhausted and losing her memories.
She recommended Eddie that he have to stop NZT slowly or gradually, if he doesn't want to experience serious illness by the down side of that medicine.

3. I am not sure that the effects of this drug are same to each person, but it is clear that there are so many genius in the world. The world is developed more, but they may have limitless competition to take more resources that are limited.

4. It is an interesting movie that stimulus out imagination, the scenario writer is pretty creative. With some small topic about NZT, the writer made big stories!!
Hannah

Postby Emika Kanazawa » Tue Feb 23, 2016 5:10 pm

1. His ability to see the world bacomes extraordinary. So, he can predict what will happen around him like accident, and he can see someone's disease. Also, ha are able to work on his task so fast and well. Before he takes NZT, he was mediorcre person and looked homeless person. But by using NZT, he gets smart and he does everything pretty well.

2. It causes health problem. He sometimes has headache, and his memory is getting poor.

3. A lot of people will use it definitely. Even people who do not have genius for something will be able to succeed. Once people notice how well it works, they will rely on NZT and be addicted to it. At first, everything may probably go well, however, the more NZT they use, the bad their health will be.

4. I was surprised to watch the last scene because I expected Eddie would be addict and result in failure. I thought that this movie would tell us not to use kind of drugs in order to succeed. But in fact, contrary to my expectaton, after all Eddie continues to use NZT and make lots of money. So, it was surprsing me. When i was watching this movie, I felt i want NZT! But, after I know how Eddie's ex-wife is like now, I decided not to use that kind of things forever!!!! Anyway, I really enjoyed this movie!!
Emika Kanazawa

Postby lu0102 » Wed Feb 24, 2016 1:57 pm

1. He turned into a person with high intelligence quotien. He became more and more popular. He made everything beyond comparison.

2. It can cause drug dependence. If people don't continue to take it,people will die.

3. Everything will be out of control. There is no rules and justice.

4. There is no shortcut for ones success. The most difficult thing for a person is not how to win but how to know himself. Every day we make choices, some are clear, some are confusing. We should try again and again, then we can know which one is better for us. If we are lost, we do our best to come back to life. The desires can be limitless, but we should remind ourselves to make sure which is useful and which is useless.
lu0102

Postby AlaaAlansari » Wed Feb 24, 2016 4:17 pm

Eddie was able to mesmerize every single information he had read after he used NZT. He mastered his job, and he became a senator at the end. The problem with this drug is that people get addicted to it, and they fight for it. If I would have NZT, I would use it to get a better score in GRE. I wouldn't use it if I knew I would be addicted to it. I probably won't use it. I would rather study hard to get what I want. :D
AlaaAlansari

Postby Sujin72 » Wed Feb 24, 2016 4:23 pm

1. After taking the NZT, he looks like a genius. He can have abilities to know how he should deal with all matters.

2. If someone who is using NZT will stop taking this, the person will get sick such as headache, losing memories.

3. If such a drug existed in the real world, many people will want it and try to have it, so maybe the desires of people will turn into fight and put them in danger.

4. It would be nice if I could be so smart by taking NZT, but it is also good to make an effort to develop my abilities although it is not easy.
Last edited by Sujin72 on Wed Feb 24, 2016 5:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Sujin72

Postby Ariel » Wed Feb 24, 2016 4:27 pm

1. After taking NZT, he could use 100 percent of his brain. He wrote a book in three days. He knew what to do for anything.

2. If the person who has kept using NZT, when he or she does not take it, he or she gets sick. Some one has headache. Even he or she can be dead.

3. If such a drug exists, everyone wants to take it and the war could happen to take it. The world would be chaos and terrible.

4. Limitless shows how a drug works well. In general, taking drugs is not good. So this movie is rare. However, the movie sometimes shows the dangerousness of drugs. It could cause bad headache or dead.

If I were Lindy, I would leave him as soon as possible because it is so strange that he became a very talented man suddenly. I guess the directer thinks women should support men even though the man is stupid. I enjoyed this movie and it had impact. In the future, no one can say it would never happen. It might happen in the future.
Ariel

Postby dongyunh » Wed Feb 24, 2016 4:38 pm

1. After he got NZT, he use 100 pecent of his brain like he can see what will happnened in the future, as well as someone's disease. Also he can be an intellgent guy so that he earn a lot of money ane become famous

2. If people stop using NYT, they get serious headache and their memorial ability might be decreased

3. Everyone will want it. Everyone will crave it. There are nobody who are silly and everyone is perfect. It sounds good but I thinkit means that no one knows about their real mind or personality

4. We always want to be smater than now. However, if there is a chance to get NZT I won't get it. It makes me feel creepy and I ddon't want to rely on only one medicine during my whole life
dongyunh

Postby Yunlin Yang » Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:54 pm

1, After using NZT, Eddie become very smart, he can know what will happen, and he writes his whole book in two days. Moreover, he knows many languages, and he can learn everything very fast. In a word, he became an very smart guy.

2,After using NZT for a long time, Eddie has headache, can not control himself, can not remember what he did, And when this situation happens, he should take another NZT to relief it.

3, If it existed NZT in the real world, many people would take it, and we couldn't trust anyone. Because we would not know who was very smart and who had the real abilities. And the world would be terrible, every one could know what happens, we didn't need policemen, teachers, writers,.....Many people would lose their jobs.

4, I like this movie for 2 reasons. First, it is a good story, every body wants to be smart and earn a lot of money, this movie shows a man who achieves our dreams. It is very interesting. Second, I like the ending, we know there are no any fast ways to become smart and successful, even we don't have NZT. The ending shows me we can do something best, maybe we just didn't know before.
Yunlin Yang

Next

Return to Movie Reports