[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
MoviesGrowEnglish.com • View topic - PREMIUM RUSH

PREMIUM RUSH

http://www.MoviesGrowEnglish.com would like to hear about movies that make great ESL/EFL lessons, movies that are entertaining and language-rich, movies that takes us to another time, another place, another lifestyle.

PREMIUM RUSH

Postby maikuu » Wed Mar 23, 2016 4:53 am

maikuu
Site Admin

Re: PREMIUM RUSH

Postby Ariel » Wed Mar 23, 2016 3:15 pm

1. Super hurry

2. Because Nima's son needed to be allowed to come to the U.S. Nima paid for her son but without the receipt, her son cannot ride the ship to the US.

3. Advantages are I can see the person who I deliver to and be tanked sometimes. It also feels good to ride bicycles. Disadvantages are it is dangerous to ride bicycle fast for work in cities. I might carry something illegal by accident.

4. It was new to watch race of bicycles. Personally, I rode bicycle to go to high school everyday. Therefore, I like to ride bicycle and know how people feel on bicycles. I was scared to ride too fast because it is hard to stop immoderately as well as cars. So I was careful to ride when I was rush. However, it was cool to see Wilee enjoys riding bicycle.
Ariel

Postby Blair1122 » Wed Mar 23, 2016 3:18 pm

1. Premium Rush mean running through the city so fast without a break by bicycle for deliver something!

2. The envelope was really important because the evelope was the only way to take nima's son to USA.

3. In my opinion, the only advantage of this job is freedom which is allowed not to wearing suits and don't have to stay in the office all day. But there's so many dangerous disadvantages.

4. I like this movie because I could also feel free while I watch this movie.

And I was so happy with last scene. I highly recommend this movie someone who feel boring with their routine.

Thank you!
Blair1122

Postby Basileo » Wed Mar 23, 2016 3:18 pm

Premium means high quality and rush means finish quality. The envelope is important because it has a ticket that is like a receipt of money so Nima can bring her son to the U.S.. I like the movie it's my second time watching it and I enjoyed them both. The best thing in this movie is how they shot the diferent scenes and when they provide the time when the scene occurred. Some advantages of being a bicycle courier is that you will have a healthy body and strong physical appearance. The disadvantage is that it is very dangerous and difficult to drive a bicycle all day.
Basileo

Postby Ahmadalsadi12 » Wed Mar 23, 2016 3:20 pm

1. High quality and finish quality.

2. Because it has a ticket that will bring her son back to her.

3. Disadvantages being is that younhave a dangerous job and it only pays like 30 bucks. You risk your life for couple of papers. Advantages is mostly for the adrenaline junkies and for the people who likes bikes.

4. I like this movie, ive watched it before and i dont mind watching it again. Its a great movie with a good story, shows you how you could make a movie about bike messangers so interesting.
Ahmadalsadi12

Postby Sulttn » Wed Mar 23, 2016 3:25 pm

PREMIUM RUSH (what does it Mean?): It's a bike messenger as we saw from the movie in the other hand it's a person who deliver the messege by bike on the street as a car . It's an interesting movie, this movie shows us the dangerous of this job. Bike messenger is not an easy job there is a lot of bad things happened that might kill you . On this movie we saw Nima trying to let her son enter the United States, she was working three jobs to make money , she made it for her son . They helped her and the cop ( Bobby ) was trying to not let them send the messege to the Chinese who work on the ship .
I really liked this move thank you Mike ❤️
Sulttn

Postby Emika Kanazawa » Wed Mar 23, 2016 3:31 pm

The meaning of PREMIUM RUSH depends on person. For Wilee, that's a bike which is made of steel and does not have gear and brake. In my opinion, premium rush means enjoying scenery while riding.

2. To make it possible for Nina's son to leave China and live together with Nima.

3. I think delivering by bike is more fun rather than by bike. On the other hand, it is dangerous! And it takes us lots of energy and time.

4. It is really nice movie. In this movie, there is no time that a bike does not appear. I also like bike so much! When I was in Japan, I use[d] my bike to go somewhere even though destination is far away from my house. When I ride bike, I feel bleeze, and I like enjoy seeing people, nature or whatever around me while riding. My way of riding is not dangerous and professional unlike Wilee. I miss my bike so much.

teacher's note: I !love this post, probably because I feel the same way about bicycles. I have always owned and used a bicycle, and while I would never want to be a messenger like Wilee, he-he-he-he, I gotta admit that I admire what these guys do every day, even the old guy in "Premium Rush." And, yes, there are few if any scenes with no bicycles. Thanks, author for a fun post.

--mike :arrow:http://www.moviesgrowenglish.com :twisted:
Emika Kanazawa

Postby araljudaya » Wed Mar 23, 2016 3:44 pm

First, premium rush means high quality and quick finish. They were delivering messages so quickly using bikes.That envelope was so important because it is about that lady's son. The lady wants to bring her son to the United States but she could not because she has student's Visa, so she decided to bring him illegally. A bicycle courier is dangerous. In addition, you will make less many and you may face problems like Wilee because you don't know what inside the messages. On the other hand, having fun and exercising while you work are advantages of being a bicycle courier. I enjoy watching this movie because I like when friends get together to face their problems. Finally, I liked that when the director showed the first scene then he came back to give some background to connect the ideas. He did same thing couple of times. That was unusual and I like that plot.

Thanks,
Ahmed Aljudaya
araljudaya

Postby Risaaa » Wed Mar 23, 2016 6:03 pm

1, PREMIUM RUSH means ridding favorite bike so fast. For Wilee, bike which is no brick, no gear ,made of steal is good. He enjoys ridding his bike around New York without stopping, and he delivers package for someone.

2, The recipe which Wilee delivered is important for Nima to live with her son. She is United States be using student visa so they are not able to live together. There is long distance between China and United States. Signature of recipe prove Nima paid a lot of money for Chinese guy. Finally, Her son is allowed to go United States because of recipe.

3, Advantage of riding bike is that we can enjoy city view or ocean view and also it is good opportunity to lose weight. Disadvantage is that we need physical strength.

At the first time, I heard this movie's theme is bike, I thought this film is boring because I am not interested in bike. However, I could enjoy it. It is speedy and thrilling. I would like to recommend this movie for friends!
Risaaa

Postby lu0102 » Thu Mar 24, 2016 8:26 am

1. To transfer some important things in emergency.

2. The ticket in envelope can help her to get her son.

3. It's exciting and challengeable to be a bicycle courier. People can get a sense of achievement from it. Everyday will be a different day if people love it. But it's normal to feel less security as a bicycle courier. Being a bicycle courier is a dangerous profession.

4. Many things should be think about in this movie: love, future, living in America, safety, trust,motivation, team…Enjoying the dangerous rush is a fantastic thing. And I was so surprised that this theme, helping people steal into America, can be shown in the USA. The feeling is cool.
lu0102

Next

Return to Movie Reports