ENCHANTED

http://www.MoviesGrowEnglish.com would like to hear about movies that make great ESL/EFL lessons, movies that are entertaining and language-rich, movies that takes us to another time, another place, another lifestyle.

Re: ENCHANTED

Postby Yunlin Yang » Wed Mar 30, 2016 3:34 pm

1, Giselle was going to get married with the prince in the fairy world. However the prince's stepmother doesn't want to someone to replace her to be a princess. So she sent Giselle to New York.

2, Robert's daughter wants to help Giselle and he doesn't believe that someone is really come from the fairy world at the first. However, gradually, he discoveres everything is true, and she doesn't know any thing about the real world. So he wants to help her.

3, In the real world, Giselle discoveres the love does not only depends on the first impression, the people have to get along, to have date and to know each other are other ways to discover the true love. Depending on she and Robert get along , she fall in love with Robert.

4, It's awesome! The real world and the fairy world are combined in this movie. And the people who live in the real world learn how to be romantic, the people who live in the fairy world know some interesting things. Finally, all of them discover the true love and the true love's kiss is the most powerful thing in the world.

teacher's note: I agree with every word in this inspired report. Isn't it ironic that in the real world, Giselle and Robert fall in love . . . in one day, just like in the fairy tale world. There really is "love at first sight" even in the real world! Thanks author!!

--mike :arrow:http://www.moviesgrowenglish.com :P
Yunlin Yang

Postby Sulttn » Wed Mar 30, 2016 4:19 pm

I really like this movie, this movie shows the real humanity of how people should live, also it shows how people can be positive with life problems such as Giselle when she was talking to the man&woman when they need to get divorce also she was crying because they will get divorced.

Queen Larissa was a bad woman she lied to her ( Giselle ) she let her standing closely to the waterfall,and then she pushed her inside the waterfall, that's how she got to New York, [a place where there are no happy endings] and the others as well.

Robert felt that Giselle is really cute girl and she doesn't know how this people live this life, and he knew that those people will not going to understand her, and her situation. Whoever Giselle learned that the true love needs a date which is knew the person very well .
Thank you sir for the beautiful move.
Sulttn

Postby Emika Kanazawa » Sat Apr 02, 2016 1:45 pm

1. Gisselle is sent to New York by Queen Narissa because Narissa is afraid of being taken her position by Gisslle. So, Narrisa tries to break off an engagement by sending Giselle. and then, Giselle is fallen into a waterfall by Narissa and gets to New York through a manhole.

2. He does not try to help her but his daughter, Morgan, wants to help so he does. At first, Robert feels confused and he does not want her to stay at his house but as he spends time with her, he gets to know how she is, and he starts to feel he wants to help her sincerely.

4. I really like this movie. This movie is romantic. I love musical movies, so this movie include some somgs, and songs are effective to show how cheerful Giselle is. I will watch this again someday.
Emika Kanazawa

Postby araljudaya » Sun Apr 03, 2016 11:11 pm

1- Gisselle is sent to New York City by the witch, who is Edward's stepmother, to prevent her from getting married because she doesn't want Gisselle to be a princess, so she used magic to send Gisselle from the fantasy world, through a hole, to the real world as we know it. She arrives in New York through a sewer system, which is underground Time Square.

2- He founded Gisselle in a rainy night while she was sleeping above a house, so he took her home. After a few days, he tried to left her because she was acting strangely, but he could not because he realized that she doesn't know how to live in this world. Then, he gets used to be with her especially when his daughter liked her.

3- Gisselle discovered that the true love doesn't depend on only the first impression. It has to have understanding and feeling about each other. The true love is that we can't choose or control our selfs when we find.

4- Enchanted movie connects the fairy world with the real world and it shows that our world is full of pros and cons but we can make it better with the true love and feeling.
araljudaya

Postby maggieb0404 » Mon Apr 04, 2016 1:44 am

1. Giselle goes to New York City because of the queen. The queen doesn't want her son who is Edward marry Giselle, so drop her in a fall and send her to New York City. The queen wants Giselle to face reality.

2. Robert try to help Giselle because she looks helpless, he wants to help her, but Giselle is the reason that Robert broke up with his ex girlfriend. However, he fall in love with Giselle in the end.

3. Giselle finally knows true love in New York City is Robert. She realizes that true love is not that easy. It is not what she thought about before.

4. I love this movie very much when it just came out. I love watching the fairy tales very much, and it was real people to act it. When it came out, I went to the theater and watched it. However, I don't really like the leading role of the movie.
maggieb0404

Postby K.kurdi » Mon Apr 11, 2016 1:10 am

1. The witch (Queen Larissa) Pushed her to fall in the well, which is the gate to the real life in this world.

2. He found her alone, so he thought that it's dangerous to let her go. Also, he noticed that she is kind and deal with anyone good faith. She does not hold hate feelings towards anyone. While he was looking for a babysitter for his daughter he fell in love with her.

3. She found that love is more than kiss or admiration. It is a complicated feeling include sharing life and taking care of her.

4. This movie included different scenes, such as romantic, comedy and drama. I like the comedy scenes it was funny without affecting the main goal of the story.
K.kurdi

Previous

Return to Movie Reports