[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
MoviesGrowEnglish.com • View topic - INTO THE WILD

INTO THE WILD

http://www.MoviesGrowEnglish.com would like to hear about movies that make great ESL/EFL lessons, movies that are entertaining and language-rich, movies that takes us to another time, another place, another lifestyle.

INTO THE WILD

Postby maikuu » Tue May 17, 2016 5:14 pm

MagicBus.jpg
MagicBus.jpg (31.53 KiB) Viewed 2933 times
maikuu
Site Admin

Re: INTO THE WILD

Postby Miyoung » Fri May 20, 2016 9:55 pm

He was naturalist. It doesn't really mean anything literally. Because he decided himself it, even though he could live with family. I wasn't really interested in seeing it at first. But, when I recognized true story I could concentrate more with the movie. Also, I think to his parents had the most influence on him. Because I was wondering I searched the place where he lived. So, I could find the bus(142) through satellite. I still have doubts; even though he graduated best why did he choose such eco-friendly living? Sometimes, I want to go somewhere where who can't find me because I want to have a time for me and want to experience beautiful of nature. Nevertheless, I don't think such as he chose this way. Also, I think the reason of famous of movie is because he died.
Miyoung

Postby Nicole_Shan » Sun May 22, 2016 3:05 pm

When we started watching this movie, I want throw out everything, just take my bag to go to travel. But in the finish, I felt not good; stay with my family might be a good thing for me. Bible said “Live alone is a bad thing for us.” So Chris spent his life want to tell us that is true. I don’t want to guess his belief, because I think everyone had such thoughts. But, before you break the real life, the society, and money, I think you should be asking questions for you self, do you strong enough? If the answer you are not sure, maybe in the end, like “Alexander”, we all need came back to “Chris”. Precisely those perfect acquaintances brings wonderful experience for Chris, so in the end, he wrote “Happiness is only real when it is shared.”
Nicole_Shan

Postby Miyu » Sun May 22, 2016 7:18 pm

I saw this movie for the fist time.This movie is a true story and I was deeply moved by this story.

The main character, Chris, he decided to travel alone after he graduated from a university. Then, he met many people. I think that Ron Franz has the most influence on Chris among the people because they seriously talked about their own family and life. And then, Ron, just like a father or a grandfather will do for their families, helped Chris prepare to go to Alaska. For these reasons, I thought Ron gave Chris good affects.

I thought that Chris was crazy and brave because he did as anyone want to do once. And he noticed and told us to share the happiness and to be alone is lonely and scared. This movie is unforgettable movie and remains in my mind. I want to go Alaska and take a picture in front of the bus and I want to know what Chris felt and saw the view there.
Miyu

Postby livejinjin » Mon May 23, 2016 9:41 pm

Actually I couldn't understand the movie's whole story, because of language, but it seems to really interesting.

I thought he, Christopher McCandless, wanted to find a real 'journey' that is totally not related with society. Despite he left to get something like real free and to know what is real life, he wanted to get back end of his journey.

Many people once dream about journey to wild, leaving with nothing, but a bag. But, I don't think anyone can live alone from the cradle to the grave. We, human[s] come from human, educating by parents and always live with people, in people. All things that we know come from external environment, not just inside. I understand why he had left world, but also why he had wanted to come back. As he said, happiness is only real when share[d].
livejinjin

Postby Shogo Saino » Wed May 25, 2016 7:49 am

I felt many things. Chris graduate with honors. And his parents were rich. But, he did not like the society. Then he went on a journey.
During his journey, he met many kind people. He realized importance of life. And he went to Alaska. He looked and felt nature of Alaska.
However he felt very lonely and he died by starvation because of severe nature. Then he realized that importance of relationships.
I learned that relationships and sharing happiness are important. And I think what real happiness is and how we should live my life. I was thought to feel kindness is most important in our life by this movie.
Shogo Saino

Postby xie,qiujing » Wed Jun 01, 2016 12:33 pm

The movie of Into The Wild drives me into deep thinking, the question of whether Chris's dream is correct or not confused me a lot. Chris graduated from his undergraduate school in honor and he even could go the the Harvard to further his master degree, which is extremely precious for all of the others, however, Chris does not care. He only want to follow his heart to find the true meaning of life. I really do not know what kind of comments should I do. I only feel sad at the end of this movie, Chris realized the true happy is to share with the others finally, but he alway live alone.
xie,qiujing

Postby Benz » Tue Jun 07, 2016 9:18 pm

Into the wild , shows us chris journey and his adventure . I think what he does when he left his traditional life is worth experience that I should try it some day
Benz

Return to Movie Reports