[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
MoviesGrowEnglish.com • View topic - MAD MAX: FURY ROAD

MAD MAX: FURY ROAD

http://www.MoviesGrowEnglish.com would like to hear about movies that make great ESL/EFL lessons, movies that are entertaining and language-rich, movies that takes us to another time, another place, another lifestyle.

MAD MAX: FURY ROAD

Postby maikuu » Thu Jun 02, 2016 4:44 am

maikuu
Site Admin

Re: MAD MAX: FURY ROAD

Postby Miyoung » Fri Jun 03, 2016 6:52 pm

I watched this movie three times. I was immersed in movie from the start because the movie was directed wonderfully. It means a literal mad movie.

Max lost wife and daughter. He was wander aimlessly from place to place to live. Because she can't stand suffer from tyranny, she runs away with Immortan Joe's wives. So, he chased her. The most impressive scene for me was "transfusion". I know that if ABO type is incorrect each other, they can die all of them. Nevertheless, I can't believe that she to rise from the dead. That's amazing. In addition, Max is gone, but I don't know where he went.

Anyway, I like Nicholas Hoult. He is so handsome!!!
Miyoung

Postby Miyu » Sat Jun 04, 2016 2:12 pm

MAD MAX was the best and strongest movie by a fight in the desert. In the movie, there are many characters and remodeling cars and remodeling motorcycles. Each character was individual and powerful and these vehicles were very cool.
MAX is a men and I think he was looking for the peace of the heart because he lost his daughter and wife,so his mind is
suffered.

Relationship between MAX and NUX are very simple because MAX was just a blood transfusion bag for NUX. However, NUX knew and recognized the sense of values called the friendship, cooperation and seriousness about living while he was spending time with women and Max in the War Ring. Then, MAX and NUX became a partner.

The fight that was developed in desert I could not look away from the fight happened in desert for a moment, and I thought all scenes were stimulative and too feral.
Miyu

Postby Nicole_Shan » Sun Jun 05, 2016 11:26 am

My second time saw this movie, but first time I watched Chinese subtitle. This is road story about bloodshed and desert. Max, who is a survived man in the doom world, he lost the family, the friend, and everything. But in the end, Max makes a self-salvation for his life. Furiosa, who is a feminist, proved that women could save the world. And I really like Nux, who is a poor man, very humble live in this world, nobody need him. But when Nux and Max with girls killed the Immotan Joe, his life will be change, he have friend Max, he have lover, the girl had red hair, and he not alone in this bad world. Furiosa left home for seven thousand days, but everyday no matter how bitter the moment, she believe that as long as there is hope back home and green land. Furiosa thinks she can solve everything to escape, but the real winner is not looking for green land of the people, there is you can save the wasteland.
Nicole_Shan

Postby livejinjin » Sun Jun 05, 2016 10:18 pm

(I lose my draft.. I'm re-writing.. SAD..)
I do like action movies, so <Mad Max> is very fascinating to me. At that period when it was released, I knew it's very popular, but I didn't have any interest. I don't know why. Now I deeply regret that I didn't see this movie at the theater!!
I love every thing in this movie: the view of the world, background, all characters, make-up, ect. Every thing is bizarre, terrifying and definitely new! I could feel every character have certain and detailed characteristic, so I could more concentrate on the story. I cannot choose only one scene that was most impressive. Every scenes and characters were so impressive.
I really want to see this movie again by myself. I thank my film teacher Mike for showing this movie.
livejinjin

Postby Benz » Tue Jun 07, 2016 9:41 pm

I really like tom hardy , epcialy this movie . this movie made my day with max adventure . I cant stop imagine when our world became like this movie environment . its really madness.
Benz

Postby Shogo Saino » Wed Jun 08, 2016 9:36 am

Mad Max is Max, who is brave man. Imorten Joe knew that Furiosa took his five wives away. First, Max was Nux`s blood bag, but Nux became a companion of Max step by step. Furiosa was going to go to her home place "green place" but "green place" was already turn into desert.

MAD MAX: FURY ROAD was the sad future of earth. So I think we have to avoid the future like MAD MAX.
In addition, I think it was very interesting because at first women and Max were enemy, but finally they became a team. And I like this point that Nux became parson who were needed by others.
Shogo Saino

Return to Movie Reports