FORREST GUMP

http://www.MoviesGrowEnglish.com would like to hear about movies that make great ESL/EFL lessons, movies that are entertaining and language-rich, movies that takes us to another time, another place, another lifestyle.

Re: FORREST GUMP

Postby Shogo Saino » Mon Jul 25, 2016 10:57 pm

I like that shrimp part. There are a lot of scene that every one call shrimp. Finally, Forrest made shrimp company.

I think Dan is closest man to Gump. Because he saved Dan`s life and they made shrimp company together. And Dan came Gump`s wedding. He ran for long time. His running told people peace.

He is amazing guy. He made successful many time and he could marry with Jenny who he had love.
Shogo Saino

Postby amroalsanousi » Sun Jul 31, 2016 2:10 pm

My favorite part is when they were in the army. It was a lot of good memories.
the movie was really fantastic and I like the accent when he talks.
it gives really positive messages about the love between them.
amroalsanousi

Postby huangsh521 » Tue Sep 20, 2016 7:21 pm

FORREST GUMP is a movie that tells the life of a "simple" man. Forrest Gump looks like simple and kind of stupid but he is honest, barve, and kindhearted. He loves his mother and Jenny. He is kind to the people who treats him good. My favorite Gump adventure is that he take part in the War of USA and Vietnam. Because that is the time when he meets lieutenant dan. That is where Forrest save dan's life, which makes them become good friends."SHIT HAPPEN" is the message of Forrest that becomes popular. "Life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're going to get." is the best opinion of Forrest Gump. In a word, I like his style. --BART
huangsh521

Previous

Return to Movie Reports