THE HANGOVER

http://www.MoviesGrowEnglish.com would like to hear about movies that make great ESL/EFL lessons, movies that are entertaining and language-rich, movies that takes us to another time, another place, another lifestyle.

Re: THE HANGOVER

Postby fkaram » Mon Sep 19, 2016 11:08 pm

I'm against bachelor parties for several reasons. First of all, going to a stag party gets you wasted and stupid, in other words, you will be so drunk that you won't be able to control yourself.
Also, these kind of parties usually happen before getting married, and this is the worst idea. If someone is going to get married he needs to learn how to control himself and how to avoid going to Vegas with friends instead of acting as a child.
A part from that , you never know what might happpens when you get drunk, for example, the movie hangover, they were traumatised by the next morning. Moreover, I disagree with the idea if have bachelor parties whether for men or women. If the men can't control themselves what the women will do !. So i think they will face more consequences than men
fkaram

Postby Mai » Tue Sep 20, 2016 9:28 pm

The biggest program in this movie is that nobody remember what they do when they get up. The baby is Jade's son. The Bachelor party is good for the mens because after they marry, they can't control themselves and they can't do what they want to do because of their wives and children. So, they spent last time with thier friends before they marry, but I think women should spend the precious last time with their parents because the most of them will remove from thier family register and change to thier husbands family register. Finally, THE HANGOVER is funny movie, but I thought I don't want to be like the crazy guys. -Mai-
Mai

Postby Doaa » Tue Sep 20, 2016 9:38 pm

THE HANGOVER is a comedy movie of America. Two days before Doug wedding, Doug and his three friends drive to Las Vegas for a blow-out bachelor party they'll never forget. But, in fact, when the three groomsmen wake up the next morning, they can't remember a thing because they drank too much.
actaully, I like this movie, it was so funy and BEST COMEDY EVER :D
- Written by Doaa
Doaa

Postby Almaz777 » Wed Sep 21, 2016 2:00 am

Actually , THE HANGOVER in one of my favourite comedian film. And i was very glad to watch it in english language!
This film is about 4 men going to Las Vegas to the barchelor party. After their woke up , they realized that they couldn't remember anything about last night and also that their friend who was going to marry became lost. They also found a baby in their number. He is Stu's wife's child.
I think that women should have barchelor party. Moreover , i think that they do it!
I like to watch the movie like that. And hope that we will watch other parts of this movie. :D
Almaz Baimakhan , your friend from Kazakhstan.
Almaz777

Postby Hima » Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:27 am

The biggest problem was all of them didn't remember what had happened last night, and they lost the Doug. What was worse, the next day would be a wedding celemony of Doug, so everybody got panic. Moreover, there were a child and a tiger in their sweetroom. They fount it the baby was woman's child who got married to Stu in Vegas. After that, they found Doug from few clues. And they managed to get the wedding celemony in time. This movie is crazy but so fun! I haven't seen a comedy movie like this before, so it was so exciting for me.
Hima
Hima

Postby rayanrd » Wed Sep 21, 2016 7:46 pm

When tree friends finally cime to after a raucus night of bachelor party revelry, they find a baby in the closet and a tiger in the bathroom. But they can't seem to locate their best friend, Doug who's supposed to be tying the knot. launching frantic search for Doug, the trio perseveres through a nasty hangover to try to make it to the church on time.
rayanrd

Postby Dargons01 » Thu Sep 22, 2016 3:57 am

1. The biggest problem is doug is missing and nowhere to be found.
2. The baby is from the stripper who married with stu.
3. Bachelors party is a must! Because it is the last time for the man to be wild and free. And women should not have this party.
4. The story tell us about friendship. They will try to do anything to get his friend back. But dont do their act in the real situation because it is a disaster!
Gustianto wijaya
Dargons01

Postby Louloutesmile » Mon Sep 26, 2016 9:23 am

The Hangover is a comedy. It talks about 4 men who went to Las Vegas to celebrate between boys the marriage of one of the men. The night of the day they arrived, they got out to party.

The next day, we see them in their hotel's room which was a mess. They were sleeping on the floor, and when they woke up, they did remember anything!

Doug's marriage was in 2 days and they needed to find out quickly what happened and WHERE Doug was.
Louloutesmile

Postby Kokuei » Tue Oct 11, 2016 8:52 am

The biggest problem is Doug disappeared.They tried many methods to find him, not realizing that he was on the roof top from the beginning.Also, the baby in the room is big problem. As well as that, the woman is a stripper and married Stu when he was extremely drunk...

I agree about bachelor parties. It's chance to celebrate a groom.A woman can also do same thing in my opinion, because there are not many chances to celebrate someone in life.

It was dangerous and crazy party because of the Alan, but I felt he actually loved his friend. At some moments, he did good and was like a blessing.

Actually, this is my second time watching this movie, but I still really enjoyed it. Thank you.
Kokuei

Previous

Return to Movie Reports