[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
MoviesGrowEnglish.com • View topic - CASABLANCA: LETTERS OF TRANSIT

CASABLANCA: LETTERS OF TRANSIT

http://www.MoviesGrowEnglish.com would like to hear about movies that make great ESL/EFL lessons, movies that are entertaining and language-rich, movies that takes us to another time, another place, another lifestyle.

CASABLANCA: LETTERS OF TRANSIT

Postby maikuu » Sun Nov 20, 2016 8:55 pm

maikuu
Site Admin

Re: CASABLANCA: LETTERS OF TRANSIT

Postby Aira » Mon Nov 28, 2016 10:22 pm

I think love is much more important than loyalty. Without love, there is no one can be 100% loyalty. Love is the most greatness thing in the world. I can do anything
if I love someone. We only can live once. Why we need to hide our feelings, just for loyalty to someone you even do not love. ----------------Aira
Aira

Postby Reina » Mon Nov 28, 2016 10:37 pm

In my opinion, love is much stronger than loyality. It is very difficult to stop loving someone once we fall in love in that person. In this movie, the woman came back to the man for seeking help, but also she couldn't stop loving him. Loyality is also important, but without love, the power of loyality is weak. So I believe love has much stronger power than loyality.
Reina

Postby Momoko » Tue Nov 29, 2016 9:59 am

For Ilsa, she had stronger love to Rick than loyalty to her husbands. It is because she couldn't kill Rick when she pointed a gun at him to get back the letters of transit form him. If her loyalty to her husband was stronger than her feelings for Rick, she would try to get back the letters of transit desperately. Therefore, it seemed like love is stronger than loyalty in this film.
Momoko

Postby Doaa » Tue Nov 29, 2016 8:59 pm

For me, any relationship has to have these two parts, but love is stronger than loyalty. So, how I can live with someone without love. Love is the most important aspect for great relationship between couples.

Actually, the best relationship should [be] based on love. Loyalty is important too, but without love, it does not work, and It could lead the relationship to betrayal or break up. As we see in this movie, Ilsa loves Rick, and she [is] loyal to her husbands. So, I believe that with love the relationship will continue for long time rather than to be loyal to someone.

-Written by Doaa
Doaa

Postby Mai » Wed Nov 30, 2016 10:06 am

In my opinion, love is stronger than loyalty, especially for Ilsa. In this film, even though she has a husband, she can't stop to love to Rick. Also, she attempted to shoot him by a gun, but she couldn't do because she loves him. The relationship between Rick and Ilsa come from love more than loyalty...........Mai
Mai

Postby Hima » Wed Nov 30, 2016 10:26 am

In this film, it seemed love is stronger than loyality. llsa would have killed Rick without hesitating if her loyality was stronger. However, she could not kill him because she loved him so much. I think even if people are in danger and need to keep their loyalty, still love would win most of the time.
Hima

Postby Elly » Sat Dec 03, 2016 8:08 pm

I don't know tIhe story of this film so I just judged thorugh only that scene. In my opinoin, loyalty is stronger than love in this film. I think Ilsa wants to use Rick for her husband. Even they loved each other in Paris, Ilsa's husband is another man now. It's a truth that does not change. If Ilsa still loved Rick after she left Paris, she had to wait and did not married with another man. And also the reason why she went to see Rick is for her husband, not missed Rick.

_Elly
Elly

Postby Dunia(sarah) » Sun Dec 04, 2016 4:31 pm

I think love instinct is stronger . Because when love is accured to someone's heart he/she will do anything to her lover. Because love is hard to find . No body want to waste that felling .And when we love someone our heart start controlling our discussions not our brain. And it's hard to use our brain when love accured.
Dunia(sarah)

Postby Dunia(sarah) » Sun Dec 04, 2016 4:33 pm

I think love instinct is stronger . Because when love is accured to someone's heart he/she will do anything to her lover. Because love is hard to find . No body want to waste that felling .And when we love someone our heart start controlling our discussions not our brain. And it's hard to use our brain when love accured.
Dunia(sarah)

Next

Return to Movie Reports