COWBOYS & ALIENS

http://www.MoviesGrowEnglish.com would like to hear about movies that make great ESL/EFL lessons, movies that are entertaining and language-rich, movies that takes us to another time, another place, another lifestyle.

Re: COWBOYS & ALIENS

Postby rayanrd » Wed Dec 07, 2016 11:26 am

This movie was about Jake Lonergan. He is a cowboy.This character is really brave and strong. Aliens are monsters whom were collecting golds, and they killed humans to have them golds .He was fighting aliens to save people even he lost his memory, and he did not know who was or where he was.In the beginning, cowboys and Indians were enemies, but then they were fighting together, and they were standing by each other's to kill alines. ِActually, it was a great cooperation. After that, Jake remembered that he was once caught by aliens , and a woman who loved was killed by alines. Then, he and others members were fighting the monsters,and they killed all of them.

This movie show us the importance of cooperation.
For me,it was interesting movie thanks Mr.Mike.
rayanrd

Re: COWBOYS & ALIENS

Postby Sayaka » Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:29 am

In my opinion, Jake Lonergan is a cowboy who lost his memory but has enough power and strength to make other cowboys obey. The aliens collected golds and sometimes kidnapped humans who possessed some golds. Through remembering his memory, he realized that his girlfriend was killed because he brought some golds as a present to her.

I liked this movie because through the battle between human and alien, I could enjoy finding human growing. For example, the little guy who is about ten, was at first too coward to fight. However, he became brave guy to beat the aliens.
Sayaka

Previous

Return to Movie Reports