MATCHSTICK MEN

http://www.MoviesGrowEnglish.com would like to hear about movies that make great ESL/EFL lessons, movies that are entertaining and language-rich, movies that takes us to another time, another place, another lifestyle.

Re: MATCHSTICK MEN

Postby Leena » Mon Feb 13, 2017 7:50 pm

a typical day for frank and roy is conning people and they are so good at it. they call people as if they won a prize then they would ask them for money once they give them the money, frank and roy go to their house as if they were FBI and tell them that they were conned and that they are investigating this case, so that they won't call the police.

i wasn't expecting the ending at all, it was surprising that angela wasn't his daughter.
Leena

Postby Aziz-abul » Tue Feb 14, 2017 9:35 pm

Matchstick men is a movie about two con artists who trick people into giving them their money. Then Frank finds out that he has a daughter, and being on the verge of a big con, he immediately freaks out. Which leads to some hilarious moments, but this happiness doesn't last long.
Aziz-abul

Postby Hasumi » Wed Feb 22, 2017 4:47 pm

Film 561
Hasumi

Roy is a man who really like cleanliness and tuna. One day, he shed his medicine in drain. Then, he knows his doctor is bogus. After that, he visits new doctor and realizes that he become love cleanliness because he divorces. His new doctor try to contact with his ex-wife to cure his crazy loving cleanliness. Then, he knows he has 14-year-old daughter, Angela. Since he meets his daughter, his life has changed positively.

I like the moment which Angela helps Roy’s job and they run away from their enemies. It is like car chase. One old men follows them and tries to catch them. Although an old man is big and old, he runs first and take action aggressively, such as getting on the bonnet and running from third or fourth floor to first floor even Roy and Angela escape from he to use car. I ws thrilled by this moment.
Last moment is the best surprising moment. I want to many people to know this surprisingly and interestingly moment and big secret.
Hasumi

Previous

Return to Movie Reports