THE INTERNSHIP

http://www.MoviesGrowEnglish.com would like to hear about movies that make great ESL/EFL lessons, movies that are entertaining and language-rich, movies that takes us to another time, another place, another lifestyle.

Re: THE INTERNSHIP

Postby e1635236 » Wed Feb 15, 2017 8:28 pm

Film561
Kimiko

They offer their product and ideas by thinking with standing themselves in customers’ views. Moreover they can take today’s situation into account. They show their products to their customer how the products are really helpful in their lives. Personally, I am willing to work at GOOGLE because the company seems to provide comfortable environment for employees to work. There are free food, coffee bike and more. Additionally, in my perspectives, the nice environment seems to help imaginations of employees be develop more and more.

After watching the movie I thought that the persons who could interact with people equally, believe people, have strong faith in people and motivate people was needed in not only companies but also our society. They will go their work as one of the member of companies well because they may be willing to help each other. Also, I try to be like try to be like them.
e1635236

Postby Hasumi » Tue Feb 21, 2017 10:54 pm

Film 561
Hasumi

Billy and Nick lose their job as a salesman. Nick finds new job, but Billy finds internship at Google. Therefore, Billy invite[s] Nick to apply the internship because Billy thinks Nick is his only partner. First day of the internship, there are many young people who are university students. They need to make a group for working mission together.

I have two favorite moments. One is the group members of Billy and Nick become open their hearts through the sports game. Although they lose the game, but I feel that they start to trust each other. The other is Billy and Nick show their selling skills in their last mission. Billy and Nick are not good at mathematics or computer science. Finally, however, they could contribute to their team. As a result, their team won the highest grade, and they can work at google.

I envy a firm friendship between Billy and Nick. I want to find a partner like Billy or Nick through my work in the future. I really recommend to watch this movie.
Hasumi

Postby bukhari4 » Wed Mar 01, 2017 10:55 am

Abdulrahman Bukhari
Film 561

The Internship is a comedy movie starring Owen Wilson as Nick and Vince Vaughn as Billy. The movie start with these two doing great job at selling watches, however, the owner of their company decided to close his business. Therefore, these two has to look for a new job. Nick started to work in bed store. Meanwhile, Billy was looking for a job and found that Google are offering an internship that ends with employment. They applied and got into the internship even though they lack the essential skills needed for the job. Their journey then began.

Even though their selling skills may seem useless for a person wants to work at Google, without at least programming skills. However, Nick and Billy were able to generate ideas for their team. Also they were able to unite team members and help them bond together. Not only that, but the moment they were needed more than any one else they were able to prove that marketing skills are important even for programmer, because you can't sell great products without enough marketing.

I think Google provides one of the best working environment for their employees. Giving them the freedom at work will definitely increase the output of each person. In addition to that, new innovators may born within the company.
bukhari4

Postby Lusiqi » Mon Mar 06, 2017 5:25 pm

Film 561
Lusiqi

This film starts with obstacles which the two main characters, Nick and Billy, are facing at. They lose their jobs as salesmen. In order to find new jobs, they apply for the internship in Google, though they do not know anything about technology. Due to sophisticated experience and skills as salesmen, Nick and Billy always choose their target clients accurately. They do well in the internship time.

The Google company allows employees to have enough freedom and relaxed space to explore creativities. From my perspective, the main principle of this company is never restricting employees into frames and rules.

If I had a chance, I would definitely be willing to work in Google. In Google, I will be able to work with creative colleagues, enjoy the multiple resources and facilities. I could learn a lot from this experience.
Lusiqi

Postby Nawafsha » Mon Apr 17, 2017 3:21 pm

this movie was full of humor and entertainment. I like this move and how tow old guys with poor education background created a super combination with other young scientists. the fils was good and informative in the same time the trip to google was insane but the two friend were determine to change their live and they did by hard working
Nawafsha

Previous

Return to Movie Reports