[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
MoviesGrowEnglish.com • View topic - THE INTERNSHIP

THE INTERNSHIP

http://www.MoviesGrowEnglish.com would like to hear about movies that make great ESL/EFL lessons, movies that are entertaining and language-rich, movies that takes us to another time, another place, another lifestyle.

THE INTERNSHIP

Postby maikuu » Thu Feb 09, 2017 5:10 pm

maikuu
Site Admin

Re: THE INTERNSHIP

Postby Naomi Matsumoto » Sat Feb 11, 2017 11:11 pm

Film561
Naomi Matsumoto

There are two main characters, Nick and Billy who lost their jobs. One day, they found an internship of Google company. After that two guys became the internship students and then they found one rival who is intelligent. When two main characters met their group member, all felt like they were the weakest group in all internship students’ group. However, through many issues or programs, their relationships became stronger gradually.

One part of the story which I liked most was the scene Billy’s group fought against the group which consisted that man who is intelligent in a game. At that time, Billy’s team lost the game, but at the end of this film, they won the first prize of the internship and they got everyone back, especially that guy. I would like to recommend that you focus on the interesting boss of the company whose name is Roger Chetty.
Naomi Matsumoto

Postby demi0206 » Sun Feb 12, 2017 12:31 am

Film 561
Hidemi Kurihara

Nick and Billy apply for the internship of GOOGLE in order to get new job. Through the movie, I thought one of the culture of Google is employees are able to secure their freedom. Moreover, Google evaluates creativity of workers. To develop their creativity more, there is a unique culture in Google.

Nick and Billy have cultivated their skills of selling through their previous work. They observe the target well, and make words what the target feels confortable. Due to this, they let man open his mind, and succeed in getting contract to install internet.

If I have a chance, I would like to work at Google. I was attracted by their ample facilities and services. There are areas and seats to take a rest on the campus, and employees are allowed to eat every food for free there. I think making such a good environment connects to encourage employees for working.

This movie can be categorized as love, friendship, and comedy story. I learned that having never defeated spirit is imperative to achieve big dreams.
demi0206

Postby Murshed » Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:02 pm

The Internship, a comedy, is a 2013 movie with a diverse cast. The cast includes Vince Vaughn and Owen Wilson as the main characters. Billy and Nick where salesmen but lost their jobs. So Billy enrolled Nick and himself in an online university program. Therefore they where able to join google as interns.

My personal favorite part was when they competed with the other interns. Nick and Billy used their selling skills wisely, they could speak with anyone about any thing. The movie portrayed Google in a good way. The atmosphere looks friendly, and the facilities looked modern. I would love to be an intern at google.
Murshed

Postby Maisaalmedlej » Sun Feb 12, 2017 4:10 pm

Film 561
Maisa Almedlej

The Internship is a comedy movie that was released in 2013. Nick and Billy used to work as salesmen to a watches company. The company closed unexpectedly which caused them to lose their jobs. Nick was depressed and worked at his sister's boyfriend's store. On the other hand, Billy never lost hope, he applied for himself and for Nick for an internship at Google. Surprisingly, They were accepted and moved to the Silicon Valley to work there.

The movie basically shows us the Google environment and how things work there. Even though the environment is competitive and intense, it provides its employees with everything they need for their comfort. With hope, courage, creativity, team spirit and hard work everything is possible! Nick and Billy's team won and they got the job position at Google.
Maisaalmedlej

Postby e1635107 » Sun Feb 12, 2017 9:33 pm

Film 561
Yuka Sato

The main characters are Nick and Billy. They worked as watch salesman but they lost their job because of digitalize.

One day, Billy suggested Nick to the surprise thing that try to participate to the internship at Google. At first, Nick objected this suggest because they did not have enough knowledge, but Nick was encouraged by Billy and they decided to try. They were accepted for an internship at Google but there were a lot of young students who have great genius. As a final program, they had to make group and struggle the big program. This project was too hard for them, but they never give up and made wonderful project.

Google has great facilities and all people who work at google can think creatively. That’s why, if I have a chance to work at Google, I want to do [it]. I really like this movie because we can get to know the importance of team work. Also, each character has unique personality, so I enjoyed very much.
e1635107

Postby Leena » Mon Feb 13, 2017 7:55 pm

nick and billy used their selling skill to convince the restaurant owner to franchise, and that was by showing him how many people love his restaurant. that [is] what made them win the competition and work there.

i would like to work at google or place similar to it, because i think people get more creative in places like this and i think its fun working there.
Leena

Postby masa » Tue Feb 14, 2017 5:58 pm

Film 561
Masahiko Kamiya

For me, this movie was so interesting and funny commedy. At first, heros were fired by the clock store. they started to seek for the new job. and all of sudden, they came across the big and famous company, Google. the building of Google was furnished with nap room, restaurant which is all free and cars without no person. they were so old and not familiar with technology stuff because they had been salesman. Therefore, they suffered from their old-fashoned sense of value. But they had their own uniqueness and creativity. and finally, they made it.
masa

Postby Hikaru » Tue Feb 14, 2017 6:31 pm

Film 561
Koichi Yamazaki

GOOGLE has one of the most excellent facilities and advanced technologies. They provide free foods for staff who work in GOOGLE. They make use of a lot of technologically advanced stuff that I have never seen. Nick and Billy have got their skills that they gained before losing their former job, which helps them succeed. The two of them can grab customers' mind and drag them into their pace. That they manage to get through the internship without giving up even though they have the disadvantage that they are much older than everyone else in the program was most impressive.
Hikaru

Postby Aziz-abul » Tue Feb 14, 2017 9:41 pm

A movie full of humor and references. The internship is a movie about two fellas who just lost their jobs and they start looking for one. When they have the brilliant idea of working in an internship at the world's leading search engine company google. While everybody at google doubts them, they are determined to prove them wrong.

I watched the movie before and I think it's a great and funny movie that everyone can enjoy, I highly recommend it.
Aziz-abul

Next

Return to Movie Reports