ENCHANTED

http://www.MoviesGrowEnglish.com would like to hear about movies that make great ESL/EFL lessons, movies that are entertaining and language-rich, movies that takes us to another time, another place, another lifestyle.

Re: ENCHANTED

Postby Aziz-abul » Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:23 am

A movie about a Disney Princess who meets the perfect prince. Everything goes wrong when she gets transported to New York City and she questions true love when she meets a lawyer with daughter. This movie truly captures the sense of falling in love and is great fun for the family.
I would highly recommend this movie for the family.
Aziz-abul

Postby Hikaru » Tue Apr 18, 2017 1:18 pm

Koichi Yamazaki
This movie was fantastic. First, the princess comes out of fairy-tale. When I first watch the first part of movie, I thought this was an animation movie. The idea was so good. That the princess get to realize the fact that people in the real world do not marry to someone who they meet yesterday makes me feel interesting.
Hikaru

Postby masa » Tue Apr 18, 2017 1:29 pm

masa

this film was amazing. the girl called Giselle who was a character of fairly tail realized that she was getting real human. s#e learned a feeling of sadness. after all, she got in love with a man who is real. and the lived happily ever after.
masa

Previous

Return to Movie Reports