[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
MoviesGrowEnglish.com • View topic - ENCHANTED

ENCHANTED

http://www.MoviesGrowEnglish.com would like to hear about movies that make great ESL/EFL lessons, movies that are entertaining and language-rich, movies that takes us to another time, another place, another lifestyle.

ENCHANTED

Postby maikuu » Tue Mar 21, 2017 5:16 pm

TrueLove'sKiss.jpg
TrueLove'sKiss.jpg (178.34 KiB) Viewed 2584 times

Amy Adams is Giselle, and Patrick Dempsey is Robert
maikuu
Site Admin

Re: ENCHANTED

Postby demi0206 » Fri Mar 24, 2017 3:27 pm

Hidemi

The beautiful girl, Giselle, comes from Andalasia where is located in another world. She is exiled to the real world, New York City, by her fiancé`s stepmother in order to prevent Giselle from being a queen. Robert is skeptical about what Giselle says at first, but he is gradually attracted by her honesty and purity. In the real world, Giselle is able to realize true love will be created through communication with a partner. Moreover, she learns [to] experience many emotions such as anger, sadness, and happiness. [These] make her love more grand.

I watched this movie when I was in middle school but I still enjoyed it. For me, I really like each scene Giselle sings a song because her voice is so lovely.
demi0206

Postby Naomi Matsumoto » Sun Mar 26, 2017 11:07 am

Film 561
Naomi

One beautiful woman who longs for meeting one flawless man someday. One day, she met a prince whose mother is evil witch. Then, they decided to get married, but his mother would not accept her. Thus, the witch pretended to be old witch and fall the woman whose name is Giselle into a big fountain which is connected to our world. After that, she walked a lot and encountered one man, Robert. Through staying with him, her mind got changed and she felt that she wanted to live in NY instead of turning back to her world which is an animation world. Although Edward came from there to help her, she felt in love with Robert.

I won't reveal the ending, but what I can say is that I really recommend that many people watch this movie regardless of gender or ages because we can see and feel the real love. In addition, I believe that people who watch this film, you should concentrate on remembering the statue which Giselle made at the first scene with a lot of animals.
Naomi Matsumoto

Postby Maisaalmedlej » Sun Mar 26, 2017 3:14 pm

Enchanted is an Animation/ comedy movie that was released in 2007.

The move started with a fairytale about Giselle who was dreaming of her prince charming. Prince Edward was living with his stepmother who prevented him form having a relationship with any girl because she was afraid that she will take her throne. He walk into the woods and suddenly Giselle fell on his horse and they fell in love and he proposed to her. On their wedding day, Prince Edward's step mother cursed Giselle and she went to real life ( New York) where she found her "real" love Robert.
Maisaalmedlej

Postby e1635107 » Sun Mar 26, 2017 7:05 pm

Yuka

The pretty girl, Giselle, came to the New York from Andalasia where is in the fairy-tale world because the Queen Narissa pushed her fountain. In the Andalasia, she always feel happy, in other word, she could not have other emotions, so she did not know a lot of feeling such as angry. However, while she was spending time with Robert and his daughter, she realized that she could have various feeling. Moreover, her wonderful power helped a lot of people that they could happy.
This movie is the one of my favorite movies, I totally like this story and songs.
e1635107

Postby e1635236 » Mon Mar 27, 2017 8:54 am

Kimiko
She goes through from the artificial falls in the fairy tale world to manhole in the real word by being pushed by a villain. Robert tries to help Giselle because he gradually believes she is not from the same world as him. Additionally, since she seems not to know about the real world, he considers she needs help to survive in the real world. The plot is very interesting because each of them can get the things what they need in their life; true love, fairy love etc. The ways of obtaining these are nice, funny and romantic.
e1635236

Postby Murshed » Tue Mar 28, 2017 7:51 pm

Enchanted is a disney movie about Giselle and her journey to find true love. Giselle was pushed into a well by the evil queen. The well turned out to be a portal to New York City. Robert went to look for his true love Giselle. Giselle found out the true love doesn't exist in the real world. She was emotionless when she was sent to the real world. The first time she felt sadness she was excited. I enjoyed the movie, it is different and unique.
Murshed

Postby Hasumi » Tue Apr 04, 2017 10:16 pm

film561
Hasumi

Beautiful girl Giselle, who longs for true love kiss, meets a prince. She believes the prince is the one for her. However, because of stepmom of the prince, she arrives in New York City.
She meets Robert who does not long for true love, but he starts to believe true love. Moreover, although Giselle does not have an emotion such as anger, she understands and feels anger.

I really love this movie because I can feel what Giselle think through her beautiful songs. My favorite song and moment is that she sings in the park and people in the park start singing with her. The end of song is as they did musical.

I also like the ending. I hope more people watch this movie. I am sure everyone enjoys this movie. I want to this movie again with my family.
Hasumi

Postby Lusiqi » Fri Apr 07, 2017 11:43 am

Film 561
Lusiq

The movie Enchanted is not a typical or traditional fairy tale. Connecting real world with fairy tale, the screenwriter of this story is really creative.

The main character, beautiful princess Giselle, always holds a dream about bumping into her true love and obtain a true love kiss. One day, she meets a prince. They fall in love at the first sight and decide to get married immediately. However, thing does not go smoothly. Giselle gets enchanted by a malicious queen and appear at the Time Square in New York. Thus, the fairy tale change into a true dramatic story.

The most outstanding thing of this movie is it reverses the traditional fairy tale successfully and surprises the spectators. This movie also expresses a perspective that true love can not be received in a hurry, it requires time to get along with the person and understand each other well enough, which is opposite compared to the traditional fairy tale.
Lusiqi

Postby bukhari4 » Mon Apr 17, 2017 12:30 am

Abdulrahman

Enchanted is a romantic movie setup about a girl, Giselle, who is wishing to find true love. She for some reason arrived in New York City and met with a kind person named Robert and caused him many troubles. After living in the City, and the true life, for few days she realized something very important. Love is not in every corner, and true love is not a coincidence you can find by falling off the tree. Love is only true when two people share their feelings and work hard to maintain their relation.

Although the movie is quite childish and boring sometimes, there is an important message. It a good family overall.
bukhari4

Next

Return to Movie Reports