HUGO

http://www.MoviesGrowEnglish.com would like to hear about movies that make great ESL/EFL lessons, movies that are entertaining and language-rich, movies that takes us to another time, another place, another lifestyle.

Re: HUGO

Postby bukhari4 » Mon Apr 17, 2017 12:03 am

Abdulrahman

Hugo is a movie about a child who lives in the train station, where most events of the story happen around. Hugo, the son of a talented mechanic, tries to fix an automaton. During his journey, he meets with Isabelle, the daughter of the owner of a toyshop in the station, and becomes her friend. After Hugo was able to fix the automaton, he discovered something very important.
The movie was very nice and I recommend watching it, especially those who want to learn something about movies’ history.
bukhari4

Postby Aziz-abul » Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:27 am

A movie about the magic of movies. Hugo is boy who lives in train station and repairs a mechanical man which hold a message from his father. This movie is great for the family, it has great comedy and great acting.
With a great ending, this movie is highly recommend to everyone.
Aziz-abul

Postby Nawafsha » Mon Apr 17, 2017 3:01 pm

Hugo was a boy of professional watch maker who bought a useless machine. after his father dies in fire Hugo was really sad in he connected this machine with his father thinking that his father has left him a message. this machine was created by an old actor who people does not know him any more and that has crushed his soul and he want to forget the pas. at the end the movie was really good and I like it very much.
Nawafsha

Postby Hikaru » Tue Apr 18, 2017 2:14 pm

Koichi Yamazaki
Both Hugo and Isabelle become good friends with each other because they have the fact that they do not have parents in common. Besides, Isabelle is the kind of person who likes an adventure and she wants to know who he is and his secret. Hugo feels that he needs to fix Georges Melies because he used to make films but he quitted doing it for some reason. One reason is that films came to be no longer needed when the war was waged. Therefore, Georges Melies wanted to forget about it. I am really touched by this film because I could see someone changing because of the act of someone else and this is so impressive.
Hikaru

Previous

Return to Movie Reports