NOW YOU SEE ME

http://www.MoviesGrowEnglish.com would like to hear about movies that make great ESL/EFL lessons, movies that are entertaining and language-rich, movies that takes us to another time, another place, another lifestyle.

Re: NOW YOU SEE ME

Postby Nawafsha » Mon Apr 17, 2017 2:57 pm

I think that the movie was really awesome and it gives you some information about magic. the was really good shows like the one in Las Vegas and Newark. I was suspicious about the FBI detective from the beginning and I was right. the four megatons were very good and played their roles in a very good way. also the movie has scene where action was involved and it was good
Nawafsha

Postby e1635236 » Tue Apr 18, 2017 12:50 pm

Kimiko

They start to work together to a solve the mystery about cards they got from someone. They try to find who give the cards to them and what he or she arrange it. They collaborate because each of them has different card and they guess that the person who give the cards want them to solve the problem together. Additionally, their skills of use tricks are different, so they decide to assist each other.

My favorite character is Jack Wilder because even if he is young, he made really good job and he made me be in trick. I could not find his trick until the film explains about his trick.

I was deceived totally because I could understand the end of the movie. Moreover, their tricks were amazing and beautiful. Their magic differently make people happy because some of them could obtain money. The four horsemen got money back to the people who are deserve. Since they make the dark job such as the insurance company which was in the movie clear, I feel comfortable. I want to trick with magic because I could make people enjoy.
e1635236

Postby masa » Tue Apr 18, 2017 1:40 pm

masa

this movie is worth watching. it was spectaculous in that magic they made was gorgeous and surprising. but this movie includes a little violence. so i recomend it to more adults than children.
masa

Postby demi0206 » Wed Apr 19, 2017 8:41 am

Hidemi

Four street magicians get a card from the person related to the “Eye,” and then gather in the room. The person gives them a big plan. One year later, four magicians become a super magician group called Horsemen. They surprise a large number of audiences by their beautiful magic. Every member has different field of expertise such as card, mentalism, and so on. They cooperate with each other to accomplish their trick.

My famous character is J. Daniel Atlas who is the leader of Horseman. I was surprised the first card magic he did because I imagined the same number as he showed on the building. Actually, all of magic are amazing though.

I really like twisted story so the movie become one of my favorite movies. I definitely watch Now You See Me2.
demi0206

Previous

Return to Movie Reports