[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
MoviesGrowEnglish.com • View topic - NOW YOU SEE ME

NOW YOU SEE ME

http://www.MoviesGrowEnglish.com would like to hear about movies that make great ESL/EFL lessons, movies that are entertaining and language-rich, movies that takes us to another time, another place, another lifestyle.

NOW YOU SEE ME

Postby maikuu » Wed Apr 12, 2017 5:37 pm

maikuu
Site Admin

Re: NOW YOU SEE ME

Postby Murshed » Fri Apr 14, 2017 1:22 pm

I saw the first 30 minutes of the movie. I enjoy it and hope to continue it soon. I liked all the characters, each character brought a different vibe to the movie.
Murshed

Postby Maisaalmedlej » Fri Apr 14, 2017 2:35 pm

Now You See Me is Mystrey/Crime movie that was released in 2013.
I find this movie very interesting and entertaining. It is basically about four street magicians who receive a card from an anonymous that leads them to a mysterious apartment. A year later, they become the famous Four Horsemen magicians who perform in Las Vegas. In their show, they robbed a bank in Paris and gave the money to the audience which made the FBI investigate about what happened and how they did it with the help of the magic exposure Thaddeus Bradly.
Maisaalmedlej

Postby e1635107 » Sat Apr 15, 2017 9:00 pm

Yuka

There were four musicians who performed their own magic one by one. However, one day, they got the same cards and they were gathered by one person. After that, they performed magic together at the Las Vegas. This trick was that they robbed the money from the bank which was in the Paris. The Paris was too far from Las Vegas, so many people were taken aback by this illusion. This illusion was very mysterious, so investigators arrested magicians, but they could not understand the trick and find the proof. This is because they released magicians. However, after magicians were released, Dylan Rhodes who was a member of FBI continued the investigation about this magic.

This movie was very interesting for me because this story was included a lot of tricks. I enjoyed watching the magic and I thought that I wanted to try to do magic someday. Also, I was very surprised the ending.
e1635107

Postby Naomi Matsumoto » Sat Apr 15, 2017 11:29 pm

Naomi

I loved this film the most among the movies which I had watched in this class, Film 561. There are a bunch of illusions I was surprised and wanted to know magic tricks.

I liked Henley Reeves the best who is only woman magician in this movie. She was clever and beautiful, and I think her smile could attract many people. Actually, I was also attracted by it. In addition, her illusions were very cool and elegant.

As I said, there are a lot of illusions in this movie. We cannot usually know the tricks of what we saw in our daily lives. However, we can understand almost tricks because one key man exists, who is old black man. I was not able to recognize the reason why he really wanted to reveal their illusions and themselves. That is why I am going to watch in my native language when I go back to my country. As you can see, I am so interested in this movie and I very love it. Therefore, I strongly recommend you watch this movie “Now You See Me” at least once!!
Naomi Matsumoto

Postby Hasumi » Sun Apr 16, 2017 10:09 pm

Film561 Hasumi

This is one of my favorite movies. I was excited to watch their illusion. Four magician, Atlas, Jack, Henley and Merritt, work as a solo magician. One day, they receive a card from the “Eye” which is a secret society. It says if they success on particular mission, they can be a member of the “EYE.”

My favorite character is Jack. He seems not hero by the middle of movie and I feel he is so weak, but it is not true. When I understand their trick, I become like him. The ending of this movie is wonderful. If you watch this movie, you want to share the ending. To be honest, I want to write the ending of this movie here.

I also like relationship between Dylan who is FBI and Alma who is Interpol. At first, Dylan does not like Alma, but their relationship has changed little by little. This is the one of point which you should focus on.

I really like this movie.

teacher's note: Thank you author for not reveling the ending. It really is a ciil movie.

--mike :arrow: http://www.moviesgrowenglish.com :D
Hasumi

Postby bukhari4 » Sun Apr 16, 2017 11:54 pm

Abdulrahman

Now You See Me is a great a movie. It is about four magicians who used to work independently until they received mysterious cards. They met together in an old apartment for the first time and started their journey together. Their goal is to join The Eye. The tricks and magic in this movie are very intelligent. I love how everything at the end of the movie was twisted. I recommend this movie to anyone who likes mysteries.
bukhari4

Postby Aziz-abul » Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:47 am

Magic is real. In this movie, you can see that the magic world isn't the same as before, but when four talented magicians come together they will change the magic world forever. With great visuals and comedy, this movie is great for the family and people who love magic.
I highly recommend this movie for everyone.
Aziz-abul

Postby Lusiqi » Mon Apr 17, 2017 12:12 pm

Film 561
Lusiqi

Four intelligent and talent street magicians are recruited by a mysterious person. During their fascinating magic show, they rob a bank in Paris for real. They have no idea about the motivation of this action and what issue they are involved in. A big revengeful scheme is behind the whole plan.

This movie is really entertaining. The plot twists and turns many times, which make itself unpredictable but captivating. I enjoy watching all the magic tricks in this movie, and try to guess the secret of the magic. Moreover, I like all the characters in this films who have unique personalities and work together well.
Lusiqi

Postby paulvigneron » Mon Apr 17, 2017 2:50 pm

A group of street magicians become world famous illusionists by doing shows in Las vegas. After having robbed a bank from Paris during a show they're pulled in for questioning by an elite squad of FBI agents. They tried to figure out how the team pulled off the robberies
I really liked this movie because you always ask yourself : How did they do that? And who are the guy who brought together the four magicians ?
paulvigneron

Next

Return to Movie Reports