[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
MoviesGrowEnglish.com • View topic - ADJUSTMENT BUREAU

ADJUSTMENT BUREAU

http://www.MoviesGrowEnglish.com would like to hear about movies that make great ESL/EFL lessons, movies that are entertaining and language-rich, movies that takes us to another time, another place, another lifestyle.

ADJUSTMENT BUREAU

Postby maikuu » Fri May 19, 2017 6:50 am

maikuu
Site Admin

Re: ADJUSTMENT BUREAU

Postby Virgo Sun » Sat May 20, 2017 12:27 pm

This is an interesting movie. Can be love films, science fiction films, thriller and suspense films. Matt Damon played David was a promising political star. Emily Blunt played Elise is a beautiful ballet dancer. David and Alice kissed in the men's room.

This is my favorite snippet and the most famous piece of this film. They love each other, but there is a group of people who claim to be the adjustment bureau, the adjustment bureau will separate them. This is a very sad, very angry. David and Alice met in the men's room.

Alice was hiding from security while David was practicing speech. Adjustment Bureau [wants] to break them [apart] because in the future David will become president, and Elise will become famous choreographer.
Virgo Sun

Postby Enrique » Sun Jun 04, 2017 9:54 pm

This movie has really different and unique plot because like my classmate Virgo said it can be included in may genres like fiction, romance and/or suspense which i really like because it gives me a sense of variety and creativity.

David and Elise met in a bathroom before he had to give a defeat speech and Elise was hiding in the bathroom because the guards discovered she had crashed a wedding, but this was all meant to happen so that David would get inspired and he could give a great speech.

I think the reason Harry helps David is because he feels guilty about messing with his life. They try to keep this couple apart because David would fail to become president if he is with Elise. I don't think this is a bad it's just not my type but i do think it was creative and it had a genuine plot.
Enrique

Postby Jackie » Tue Jun 06, 2017 8:12 pm

This is a great love movie, the movie about when a man running to be governor of New York, he met a woman, a mystery book is expression the protagonist's life though out the movie, but the woman will be affect the protagonist's project. so the mystery attempt to prevent them fall in love. eventually certain mystery help protagonist defeat it. the movie use green screen backgrounds and video scene transitions let's full of fantasy; meanwhile express busy NY city life. Moral of the Story: Don't give up you dream.
Jackie

Postby tuntohtz » Thu Jun 08, 2017 5:14 pm

Adjustment Bureau has an interesting plot because it mixes supernatural power and romance together. In my opinion, it’s a great movie, so I think that I can watch it again without any boredom. My most favorite scenario is when Elise and David have the first kiss. They meet each other by chance in men’s restroom since Elise crashes the wedding. After that for a few moments, the first kiss happens and shows something which is extremely impressed me. It reminds me of “love at first sight.”

I hope someday I can have first kiss with my girlfriend, yet I still have no girlfriend. Moreover, the first kiss is the beginning of their love and helps David know there is someone who understands how he feels.

Although I don’t know why Adjustment Bureau always tries as much as possible to separate David from Elise, I suggest that Harry supports David because he feels guilty for what Adjustment Bureau has done for many years and wants them to have the true love which overcome every obstacle made by Adjustment Bureau.

Teacher's note: Now we know all of this author's secrets. My first kiss was pretty hard to come by, too. Now you know all of mine. Thanks for an insightful, friendly post.

--mike :arrow: http://www.moviesgrowenglish.com :oops:
tuntohtz

Postby eisa » Thu Jun 15, 2017 7:37 am

The adjustment bureau is a movie that has a unique and unusual plot. Matt Damon as David was a political star. Emily Blunt played Elise is a beautiful ballet dancer. They meet in the bathroom while Elise was running away from the guards, David was going to the bathroom before his speech. Harry helped David because he felt bad what the Adjustment Bureau is doing to him and they try to separate him from Elise. They want to separate them since they thought if David want along with Elise would affect his run for the presidency and he would not make it
eisa

Return to Movie Reports