[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
MoviesGrowEnglish.com • View topic - THE AVENGERS

THE AVENGERS

http://www.MoviesGrowEnglish.com would like to hear about movies that make great ESL/EFL lessons, movies that are entertaining and language-rich, movies that takes us to another time, another place, another lifestyle.

THE AVENGERS

Postby maikuu » Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:11 pm

maikuu
Site Admin

Re: THE AVENGERS

Postby Dunia Alobaidli » Thu Jun 08, 2017 3:16 pm

I expected more from a movie that gathered all of the world marvels,and its a long movie.Despite that it was funny it had a sense of humor.Iron man role was great,the way he acts was awesome.
Dunia Alobaidli

Postby Enrique » Thu Jun 08, 2017 4:46 pm

The reason Loki is so eager to conquer Earth is because he just wants to feel in control of something and maybe he is jealous of his brother because he's the "favorite" one. The purpose of the Tesseract is to open a portal to another world so that the alien army would come and conquer earth.

My favorite Avenger is Captain America because he never understands anything about technology and I find that funny. I really enjoy this movie it has great action and great comedy but sometimes i wish super hero movies were a little more serious like Christopher Nolan's "Dark Knight".

Teacher's note: I admire this review for its honesty and directness. Also the GPS is pretty darn ready for prime time. Plus the ideas expressed herein are artistically provocative. Well done, author! One suggestion is to write a little more . . . Thanks.

--mike :arrow: http://www.moviesgrowenglish.com :)
Enrique

Postby tuntohtz » Thu Jun 08, 2017 6:01 pm

Loki determines to conquer Earth because he wants people on Earth to bow down to him and respect him as their King. He needs to belong Tesseract to open the portal which connects between Earth and Asgard. After he can open the portal, he will have more reinforcements, so it’s easier to conquer the Earth. My favorite character is Natasha Romanova or you can call “Black Widow.” She is beautiful and charming; also, she fights well. I’m not a big fan of superhero movie, so I don’t like it as expected, but it doesn’t mean that I hate it.
tuntohtz

Postby Virgo Sun » Fri Jun 09, 2017 8:55 am

I really love this movie!! It's very popular movie in this world. I believe I don't need to say a lot because almost everyone knows about this movie. I love this movie cause I could see many good-looking face when I watch it. The roll Scarlett Johansson plays is my favorite. She is really hot and beautiful.
Virgo Sun

Postby Jackie » Tue Jun 13, 2017 11:48 pm

This is a animation adaption of superhero spectaculars film, There are Captain America, Iron Man and The Hulk etc. However, it lack the spider-man, because his copyright way bought by Sony Columbia company. the story of opera very simple,villain want to rule the earth, but the avenger protect the earth. the film is luxuriant CG and wonderful action, it is canonical commerce movie。
Jackie

Postby eisa » Thu Jun 15, 2017 7:18 am

Loki wanted to conquer earth so he could rule it. since his brother Thor had all the power and respect in Asgard and he was the favorite. So Loki felt that he was left out. His plan was to use the Tesseract to open a loop between earth and Asgard so he could get enforcement to take over Earth.

My favorite avenger is Captain America. He stood up for people even when he knew it meant he was going to get an ass-kicking.

The Avengesrs movie is a good movie to watch and it had a lot of superheroes that are teamed up to fight Loki that tries to take over Earth. There will be a lot of fight sense.
eisa

Return to Movie Reports