[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
MoviesGrowEnglish.com • View topic - THE MARTIAN

THE MARTIAN

http://www.MoviesGrowEnglish.com would like to hear about movies that make great ESL/EFL lessons, movies that are entertaining and language-rich, movies that takes us to another time, another place, another lifestyle.

THE MARTIAN

Postby maikuu » Fri Jun 09, 2017 6:23 am

Image Image
maikuu
Site Admin

Re: THE MARTIAN

Postby Dunia Alobaidli » Fri Jun 09, 2017 12:19 pm

The Martian is a wonderful movie to watch it is extremely interesting,to see what can a left astronaut can do to survive.Marks desire to survive made him create a lot;he grew potatoes on mars ,he developed a way to produce water.He suffered a lot through his experience in mars . What seemed to happen is that he got mental issues,he became odd .Living in a planet alone is not easy. The way Mark uses his brain result great ideas that makes him able to survive in those dangerous situations his in .To be worried about oxygen and lack of food and the biggest how to go back to earth.
Dunia Alobaidli

Postby Enrique » Wed Jun 14, 2017 10:15 am

The martian is a great movie that has many tense moments but it nevrr gets repetitive because it has a lot of comedy unlike the movir Gravity which was really boring. It's difficult to rescue Mark because they needed to build the rockets that can reach Mars. In my opinion the one who was the most useful was Rich Purnell and he's also a really good rapper in real life. In conclusion i enjoyed this movie which really surprised me because I thought it would be like other space movies.
Enrique

Postby tuntohtz » Wed Jun 14, 2017 4:30 pm

In my opinion, the Martian is the best movie in this session. It has a lot of difference from any other space movies. It’s far beyond my expectation. I don’t know why I strongly decide that I will absolutely not watch this movie even though my friends say it is very interesting and fun. In this story, Mark was left in the Mars alone because everyone in Hermes can’t find him and thinks that he passes away. However, he is alive and he must stay in Mars for more than one and a half year. It’s a long time, but Mark shows me that everything is possible if you try. He harvests potato farm and does many things to indicate that he wants to be alive. Moreover, the most valuable person on the rescue team is commander Lewis because if she doesn’t decide to come back to help, Mark may be deficient of food and dead.
Last edited by tuntohtz on Wed Jun 14, 2017 5:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tuntohtz

Postby Virgo Sun » Wed Jun 14, 2017 4:44 pm

I like this movie. I think Mark is really smart and brave. His team let hime in Mars because the situation. The captain couldn't put others in danger, so captain didn't waiting for Mark not because she believed Mark died. Mark survived, and lived in Mars for a long time. It's a incredible thing. In order to survive, he planted potatoes on Mars and tried to save water.
Virgo Sun

Postby eisa » Thu Jun 15, 2017 12:57 am

the Martian movies it one of my favorite movie of all time. The movie has a great story plot. It about an astronaut that have been left behind on Mars. He is Mark Watney (Matt Damon). The movie shows how he will survive on Mars alone and how he will try to grow some food. He will also face some difficult staying there alone and manage the limit supply that he have. There will be a rescue but they will face some challenges to reach him. I do recomed to see this movie it has a nice story and believe me you would not regrat watching it.
eisa

Return to Movie Reports