PUSHING TIN

http://www.MoviesGrowEnglish.com would like to hear about movies that make great ESL/EFL lessons, movies that are entertaining and language-rich, movies that takes us to another time, another place, another lifestyle.

Re: PUSHING TIN

Postby bernie10723 » Thu Aug 03, 2017 9:38 pm

It’s is a good movie to me, because it let me know that what kind of job that ATCs is. I mean it’s really for a ATCs to have fallow personalities, always calm and with clear mind, be confident to own judgement is also important. The reason that Nick and Russel so competitive is both of they are so outstanding. It makes Nick jealous because he is the best ATCs before Russell join their team. I think Russell is a very cool guy, because he make Nick more nervous rather than fight with Nick after he knew Nick’s affair with Mary. That’s really funny.

I pretty enjoy this movie, but sometimes they speak too fast! :D
bernie10723

Postby NianxueMai » Thu Aug 03, 2017 9:48 pm

They speak clearly and orderly, flexible and calm.

Because Nick was the leader in ATC. After Russell came, Russell did better than Nick, but Nick did not want to admit.

Russell pretended to be close to Nick's wife and let Nick realize his mistake. After that, he guided Nick to pick up his confidence again.

This movie tells us that people should be responsible for their own actions.
NianxueMai

Postby Andrew » Mon Aug 07, 2017 1:43 pm

1. What kinds of personalities do ATCs have?
They speak very fast and enjoy extreme things like speeding, it is because their work is very stressful.

2. Why are Nick and Russel so competitive.
Russel is very talented guy in many fields and Nick is also much good at his job. When Russel and Nick met each other, it looks like they feel some kind of competitive and also both of them hate to lose.

3. How does Russell deal with Nick’s affair with Mary?

I think although Russell god angry with Nick, he did not want to reveal. Instead, he wanted to revenge it more efficient way, so he got closer to Nick’s wife.

4. Write a summary/setup of PUSHING TIN.
Nick is not comfortable with Russell, because Russell looks like a new challenger to Nick’s outstanding life. In addition, Russell’s wife Mary is very beautiful and young woman. One day, Nick had affairs with Mary and everything around him were getting messed up.
Andrew

Postby Mohammed111 » Tue Aug 08, 2017 5:43 am

hi,

What kinds of personalities do ATCs have?

They have the precision and clarity of the focus. They also have a hobby and a political attitude about how to talk to women in a good way and also give them something good that can withstand the high pressure.

Why are Nick and Russell so competitive?

Because Nick works but is better and better among the crew and competing with others and seeks to be strong if exposed to difficult positions to know his ability

How does Russell deal with Nick's affair with Mary?

Nick tries to be quiet using other things

Write a summary/setup of PUSHING TIN

Nick tries to make himself famous with Russell who came up with a new job. Nick's wife, Russell, met one day at a supermarket she was crying and clutching the shopping basket. They went with him to the restaurant and then asked him to sleep with her and Nick stayed out of the house and about the return from the airport spoke Nick and his wife and knew him a traitor and damaged the relationship between them

all the best,
Mohammed111

Postby Serenaliao » Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:16 pm

What kinds of personalities do ATCs have?
People who did this job need some personalities such as highly focused, quick response and attention span.
Why are Nick and Russell so competetive.
At work Nick has been the strongest man of the company until Russell came to the company, his work and family win Nick, aroused the war of two men.
How does Russell deal with Nick's affair with Mary?
Russell did not retaliate or be angry with Nick, saying that he was interested in Nick's wife, and Nick began to feel nervous and fear that the facts were found.
Write a summary/setup of PUSHING TIN.
The film can learn so professional and interesting work, but also can see the man at work and the family do not want to lose, and how to regret in the effort to recover their own life.
Serenaliao

Previous

Return to Movie Reports