[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
MoviesGrowEnglish.com • View topic - THE SOCIAL NETWORK

THE SOCIAL NETWORK

http://www.MoviesGrowEnglish.com would like to hear about movies that make great ESL/EFL lessons, movies that are entertaining and language-rich, movies that takes us to another time, another place, another lifestyle.

Re: THE SOCIAL NETWORK

Postby Ruka » Wed Nov 15, 2017 10:37 am

Ruka

Postby Annieteng » Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:21 pm

3. After watching the movie, what is your opinion of Mark Zuckerberg and why?

In my opinion, Mark is smart, but he is not good at communicate with people. At the beginning he break up with his girlfriend because his girl friend thinks he is not a right person for her. If me is her I will also break up with him. Mark doesn’t know how to talk with people, even he didn’t know how to talk with his girlfriend. Than Cameron and Tyler Winklevoss ask Mark to help them to craat a website. Mark just said yes to them, but he didn’t the makes promise to them. He creates “ The Facebook” and he stole the idea form the brothers. I think he thinks he is smart and no one is smarter then him. After I watch the movie I feel he is so selfish and I don’t want to use Facebook anymore.
Annieteng

Postby Jinsang Park » Wed Nov 15, 2017 5:30 pm

2. What do you think of Shaun Parker? Is he a good influence on Mark Zuckerberg and Facebook?

My personal thoughts about Shaun Parker have played a big role in growing the company. Shaun Parker who was Napster's founder has more business intelligence than Mark Zuckerberg, and has played a major role in adding Facebook's funding. In fact, it was true that Shaun Parker's influence spread Facebook all over the world. So I think it was a good influence on Facebook when it was only in business aspect.
Jinsang Park

Postby Jinsang Park » Wed Nov 15, 2017 5:46 pm

Jinsang Park

Postby Sehwa » Wed Nov 15, 2017 6:58 pm

Sehwa

Postby Yara » Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:36 pm

2. What do you think of Shaun Parker? Is he a good influence on Mark Zuckerberg and Facebook?

From my point of view, I think Shaun Parker was meddlesome and he ruined Mark and Eduardo friendship which I thought will help Mark to forget his pain and the movie will turn out to be bromance which is my favorite kind of movie but Shaun spoiled everything he really made me angry. However, I believe he had a huge impact on Facebook that pushed the company forward to success.
Yara

Postby Yara » Wed Nov 15, 2017 10:03 pm

Yara

Postby Sho.March » Thu Nov 16, 2017 3:03 am

I think he is similar to me at personality.
He is kind of geek. and some times, and sometimes, geek is be a target of disorder other parson.
And in the approximate case, the reason of it is in attitude not look around.
We can see that at first scenes in this movie.
sometimes, I do similar to him, So I can agree with him in many scene on this movie.
I know about facebook and his history because I have studied about SNS.
but I have never thought of his feeling. So this movie gave me new ideas.
Shotaro Machida
Sho.March

Postby Youngmin Kim » Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:10 am

Youngmin Kim

Postby youngjoo » Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:15 am

Actually, I have became a friend of Zuckerberg by Facebook right after I came to LA in order to know what is going on about Facebook!

So whenever he posted something nice like donation news for society, I really liked it!

However, while I was watching the movie, I was a little surprised by behaviors that he showed up.

Because, he is being described as a selfish person. Attitudes towards his friends are sometimes not understandable for me.

So, it was interesting for me to see some kinds of history he stepped on.
youngjoo

PreviousNext

Return to Movie Reports