BABY DRIVER

http://www.MoviesGrowEnglish.com would like to hear about movies that make great ESL/EFL lessons, movies that are entertaining and language-rich, movies that takes us to another time, another place, another lifestyle.

Re: BABY DRIVER

Postby Abdulla » Wed Nov 28, 2018 2:04 am

I’m going to talk about baby driver move it’s about a true love story and have a lot of action
I think deborah and baby attached to each other because they both like music and they both share the same interests
I think that the gang was trying to make a punishment for what he did when he was young so he let’s him work with him and use the girl he like to hurt his feelings
Abdulla

Re: BABY DRIVER

Postby Yoshino » Sun Dec 09, 2018 10:45 pm

Why are Deborah and Baby attracted to each other?
Baby knew the song for Deborah, and Deborah knew the song for Baby. They made good conversation at the moment and they’ve already been attracted to each other.
What goes on inside the minds of the gang members?
Some of the gang members suspected the baby’s skill.
Why does Baby choose to drive for the gang when he could just walk?
There was no choice to him. He’s already been in one of the gang members. It was not easy to be back to ordinary life. And his boss who is Doc has connection with LAPD.
Write a setup/opinion of BABY DRIVER.
“Tequila” is the best song in this film. This film makes me feel starving to meet someone important.
Yoshino

Previous

Return to Movie Reports