[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
MoviesGrowEnglish.com • View topic - IRON GIANT

IRON GIANT

http://www.MoviesGrowEnglish.com would like to hear about movies that make great ESL/EFL lessons, movies that are entertaining and language-rich, movies that takes us to another time, another place, another lifestyle.

Re: IRON GIANT, ALC F11

Postby mohammad2012 » Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:11 am

I like it 's movies.
the lron giant in america .
he hogarth and annie famely .
he's a friend dean .
he's kent mansley work in plies.
I'm happy is movies.
Thanks
Mohammed Alshubrumi
mohammad2012

Postby alsubaie » Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:11 am

yes i lik thes movis ;) . story good
firs machin camin to earth .see hogarth :o broblem weth electric hilp the kid , after that are frind .
govrment looking for him but hogarth hid their to in (garag) hlp to dean .
kent mansles search continues shot gun him, the baby fell from the building but machin helbed tha kid

the time finished has not the story
alsubaie

Postby D7OoOM » Tue Oct 11, 2011 12:41 am

hiiii>>>> :arrow:

The film tells a wonderful and exciting about the Iron Man and a young child,

and a man of iron does not come out so much that it hides itself, and

sometimes a hungry man of iron to help the child to search for iron

No one knows that the police were looking for Iron Man man does not know where the child is the only one who knows :o .
D7OoOM

Postby angelinapark » Fri Oct 14, 2011 10:11 pm

Hello, Mike.I am Angelina. :)

I didn't like any kind of Animation Movie before. However, I love to watch this kind of movie since I watched "IRON GIANT".
IRON GIANT is looks like very scared and very strong. But He's very kind and freindly. I was impressived to see the movie's final scene. So I saw the movie again. I will study through other animation movie. Thanks Mike.
angelinapark

Postby shalabizy1985 » Sat Oct 15, 2011 10:44 am

The story begins in 1950.While there was a child called Hogarth Hughes is a lonely boy without a father and friends.One day he met a 100-foot-tall robot that eats metal.The Iron Giant Said i am not a gun i'm superman.He's not a pet .He's a friend.I loved this story and I liked the animation.
shalabizy1985

Postby mohammed » Thu Nov 17, 2011 9:22 pm

IRON GIANT

* In fact passed on for a long time watching the film, but I will write what I remember now.

Description of the film: It was very exciting movie it was full of strange events, and the sequence of events very well, and the image resolution and great movement, in short I liked this film in terms of directing.

Events:: first The Iron Giant emergence in a forest, and was coming from space, and then marked by the presence of intelligent child in the same place, then The Iron Giant destroyed a power station, then Iron Giant electric shocks, then the child to help him, then Ncit love relationship between the child and the Giant, and then the police began chased the giant, and at the same time the child Hides the giant, and finally the giant left the ground, the child was very Sad for that.

mohammed alsawi.
mohammed

Postby ABDULAZIZ » Sun Nov 20, 2011 7:11 pm

The film is was beautiful. And interesting at the first the child was trying to teach a robot to talk. And was able to teach him some of the words. After that they included a strong relationship. All the people fighting the robot other than the child. Finaly all the people loved hem when he capture of the soldier who disobeyed orders of the resident for the army. :D :)
ABDULAZIZ

IRON GIANT

Postby maikuu » Fri Jan 27, 2012 8:13 am

maikuu
Site Admin

Re: IRON GIANT

Postby muruj » Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:21 pm

Iron Giant is story in the movie toke for boy nine years old .His name is Hogarth , orphan father . His mother a waitress in a restaurant . Became Hogarth friend iron giant coming from outer space in power station. Kent mansley is man form goverment .kent bad man because wants kill metal monster by any means :evil: . Therefore Hogarth wanted to conceal iron giant to friend Dean. Kent fired aroket that will destory the world for the eliminaition of metal monster,but metal monster had sacrifice her life for the life of people . As he go to outsaid spece for almetal missile. Saved the world from the explosion and became a statue of peace in city.

Teacher's Note: Nice summary. Please focus on one verb tense. Thanks for posting. --mike :arrow:www.MoviesGrowEnglish.com :D
muruj

Re: IRON GIANT

Postby sultanraad » Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:48 pm

Film Iron Man movie is very good. This funny movie. The movies frightening and horrible. The boy name in the film Hogarth. Iron Man is a very good. He likes people. He wanted to become like Super Man. The police are looking for Iron Man. He then went into space and died.

Teacher's Note: This post is super short, but it tells the whole story. Good job.
--mike :arrow:www.MoviesGrowEnglish.com :P
sultanraad

PreviousNext

Return to Movie Reports