[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
MoviesGrowEnglish.com • View topic - IRON GIANT

IRON GIANT

http://www.MoviesGrowEnglish.com would like to hear about movies that make great ESL/EFL lessons, movies that are entertaining and language-rich, movies that takes us to another time, another place, another lifestyle.

Re: The Iron Giant - Summer 2011 UCLA/ALC

Postby mruim » Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:55 am

I think this movie is very good and very nice, becouse this movie represents a story of little boy, this movie was very good and represents an imaginary story about a litlle boy robot who has a friend. The story speak about a litlle and yours name is Hogarth, him have a robot friend and yours name is giant metal man, him think is seelf superman. The general Rogard of army wants to kiler him, becouse government agent wants to arrest. The giant metal man speak about not a gun, and dosen`t like of gun, becouse gun kiler...
mruim

Postby mohamed abdulla » Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:55 am

the movies very nice and i think this the best . Its learn me many words and wen you told same thing same people thay told you , you are laier but the boy is very smart he dont keer beacuse his see the robute thank my teatcher beacuse i like thes move and good choise ;)
mohamed abdulla

Postby zaid abdullah » Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:57 am

I think movie is a good boy junkard giang govemment ken mansley General Rogart tha Army
giant metal man rokwall Iam not a gun you are you choose to be friwnd Hogarth wig out.
zaid abdullah

Postby gorgeousdevil » Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:58 am

.......................................................i'm change a word, see the below
Last edited by gorgeousdevil on Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
gorgeousdevil

Postby gorgeousdevil » Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:35 pm

gorgeousdevil

Re: The Iron Giant - Summer 2011 UCLA, ALC

Postby james » Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:26 am

Iron was impressive to see.What is called a gun to kill someone because you can look at Iron automatically turns two gwonchongman will transform into a robot.
I think not the war will be free.
james

Postby zaidalmughyirah » Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:56 am

Film that we saw in school was very, very beautiful film was talking about the robot and the little boy robot who was eating iron and live in the forest you see a very beautiful robot helps a young child, but it caused him
Many problems at home with his mother and father, I am very happy with this film I have learned many English words which I am very happy to see this film
zaidalmughyirah

Postby abdulrahmanF » Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:58 am

The film was very interesting.
The film talks about the robot and a small child
The robot was cute :P .and police want to kill him :shock: .
Robot eats iron and loves the child
Live in the forest between the trees long
I enjoyed the film much :mrgreen:
abdulrahmanF

IRON GIANT

Postby maikuu » Mon Oct 03, 2011 4:25 am

maikuu
Site Admin

Re: IRON GIANT, ALC F11

Postby glendy123 » Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:53 am

I very like this movie .
The giant is friendly .
He likes superman to hple many people when they have big trouble.
If he hungry,he can eat iron every day .
The endding is sad for me!
I hope iron giant in my life.
glendy123

PreviousNext

Return to Movie Reports