IRON GIANT

http://www.MoviesGrowEnglish.com would like to hear about movies that make great ESL/EFL lessons, movies that are entertaining and language-rich, movies that takes us to another time, another place, another lifestyle.

Re: IRON GIANT

Postby shaker » Wed Feb 13, 2013 9:57 am

the lron giant :D

A small child named hogarth, His age he would go with would go with his mother, woh works in the retaurant evey day, was hogarth has recipes naughy.

Once he went with his mother to the restaurant and was accompanied by a squirrel, he walked fbut his possessions and caused them and inconvenience, so that customers were harassed by his actions.

Thischild Hogarth of good fortune came out of hi house in the evening looking for the squirrel, which was lost in the forest, but by

chance found lron man. Had a great body and distinguishes Wallachih Things has a mind knows beautiful and possesses the

characteristics of human beings bad shape fishy and scary but possesses the characteristics of good ness and attractive ness.

It had good qualities. It likes the good of all and helps other people or animals.
Named lronman lron gant eats iron and is not affected by external factors. In fact, Hogarth has a friendship with the man after hearn that he possesses the characteristics of beautful.
shaker

Postby falcon » Wed Feb 13, 2013 9:57 am

The Iron Giant is an Expressive story . One day there was a small boat were afisherman sailed in the sea,Suddenly, a storn whik fisherman was busy controlling the boat came down from heaven nothing strange which led to the crach of the boat . After colliding at sea,venjy seas from drowning and reached the beach and suddenly the fisherman saw lron man and giant standing on alarge rock . The man went to one of the restauravts and told people what he saw . But one believed there was a small child (Hogarth) siting with Annie his,she worked at the restaurant as Hogarth listened to this story . While Hogarth was exploring in the woods he saw a giant Iron man devours power station,and suddenly saw this giant in trouble as a result of electric seek Hogarth went and saved him( close station) . Then began the friendship between Hogarth and Iron Giant . They discovered the people of the city existence and government hare perth later built him a statue because he sacrificed , himself to save the people of the city from the rocket before it exploded.
Last edited by falcon on Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
falcon

Postby mona » Wed Feb 13, 2013 9:58 am

The Iron Giant is robot. He has a love for Hogarth Hughes. His home has one bedroom for rent, and Kent Mansley, a paranoid U.S Government agent, arrives in town determined to destroy the giant at all costs.Hogarth home there is one bedroom for rent and kent gets the bedroom .He suspects that Hogarth makes friend with robot.The Government trys to follow hogarth.That he catch some photo. It shous Hogorth with the robot .After that the Government prepares to kill the robot.The robort is kindly ,and he helps people, bit the Government think that Robort sabotages the world. Robot a prove that he is not cromonal,because he helps a boy and all the people watch what happens with this boy. Finally the Robot sacrifices for the world becaouse the MIssile goes to blowing world and he tries t o catch him. The robot succeed a bout the Missile. So this movie gives me many ideas,how to help people and never judge any one with out deal with it .
Last edited by mona on Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
mona

Postby medoo » Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:01 am

I follwed the film with my frinds in the class. Wonderful film. I like it a lot. Protagonist child is named Hogath. This child loves a dventures and discoveries. On day, he went to the house. And he continues TV was interrupted .
He went to the holidays that occured in the future broadcast a bove the roof of the house.When Rose and his scouts illminates his way . Look away .
Then he watched the forest behind their home. AT this time the risk of hogarth to discover the inside of this forest. He took the gun and went in to night . He was scared, and while he walked in the forest he found a large power station .
While he was amazing. Man come to him and he went leg and eating iron. THen this man sought wires. Faqama wires absorded his power and an instrument to kill him. Then Hogarth went quickly to the on/off switch in order to save this man. From here began their friendship. They had many adventures and beautiful. Forces were chasing this robot. This was the child worked to hide. Forces came and suddenly has to prosecute this man and other aircraft. Naval the horces fired a missile. Risk of this missile was a very large to the community. This man has redemption without the country. This tax was redemption that he died. He flew to offset the rocket in the sky. This handed over the town and its inhabitants from the danger and destruction. The put his statue as a witness to his great event. This is what I can say a bout this film. I apologize for the omission. Because I am a new student, and I could not master .
the language full.
Thank you. :)
medoo

Postby sultand » Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:05 am

Iron Giant was very intersting and we wnjoyed watching. Especially with the lron man who eats iron and enjoys strong force. The child Hogarth and his daring adventures with the lron man. This latest lron man hassle and hit the electricity and eats cars when thw government wantsto eliminateit and could not qaomohm full force and despaired of it. It has the advantage that he can repair body himself. He has a strong work when the child fell and with another child from the highest placein the city and people look at them and they can not help them and bring them down quietly. And they rejoiced for their safety. In the end. Hogarth wanted this lron man to go to the city in the sky and fly in space to meet and destroy the rocket. :lol:
sultand

Postby ebtehaj11 » Mon Feb 18, 2013 10:42 pm

The I ron giant is a movie . it is a beautiful story . it was very Exciting movie . in the story there is a boy . his name is hogarth . his mothers name is Annie . she works in reasturant. some times Hogert comes . Hogarth has a friend , I rona big child . iall the time eats i ron . Hogerth goes out side at night . he sees and talks his friend . his mother doesn't . Hogarth come the huse at naight . He eats dinner with his mother . the robat comes after thr hogarth . he is nervos . he goes out help ropet back . the people and police a gerr to combat the robat . but they can't combate robat . the tobat is very strong and big . the robat can flay like superman . it flies far , but it is falls down . it walks with Hogarth . he thinks it died , but it is fine . Hogarth goes his mother . the robat wont go far . it talks with Hogarth " you stay i go , no folwin " . Hogarth says " I love you " . it was sad and Amaizing story.
ebtehaj11

Postby abdulaziz988 » Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:00 am

The Iron Giant

The iron giant is story beautiful and fun.there was a little boy mares Hogarth and name mother is Annie.Mother was worked in the restaurant. In on days, he out to the forest. While his mother at the restaurant. he played in forest and suddenly!!! Appeared to him a huge robot is eat metal. He is fear and returned this mother. Told her story but did not believe him.Returned the boy back to the jungle so looking for robot.Found him and he became are bot friends.No one knew of the robot only Hogarth.robot collision on the train. I know police were searching for the robot. On days he heard a screaming children in the city and he went to help them.Now all the people know the behest.The police came fighting robot.The robot becomes a bad guy when he sees guns.The robot becomes fighting the police and he has many weapons but the boy tries to calm him down by him self and be doing good and not evil. The police continued looking for him and found him and sent him a bomb. Occurred when the bomb to save the children.People expended children and the police man that he died.Strong boy sadness grief but he did not die and will return the boy again. :oops:
abdulaziz988

Postby d7ees » Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:42 am

the. Iron gianb wes strange because he or it eats iron! and very tall size. boy named Hogrh Hughes love Ironman . The lran Mah happened a problem forit . Hogarth helped it The government wahbs To kill Lron man, bub the boy's mind. beeause he knows that it is not worbh it.Iron mah was lcilled difficulb is large in size and can repalr ibself quiekiy . in ithe end, lron mah came out of the space and theh killed there.boy grief for him .because he knows that lron man is a good man.
d7ees

Postby fheed » Mon Mar 11, 2013 11:08 am

the iron giant

The movie Iron Giant is very good. I recommend it because it told me how to be a hero. It also told me how to make more friends rather than enemies. Hogarth is the best example for learning. Everybody is the same when he or she comes into this world. When he or she has some problems or needs help, and you think he or she is a good person, you help him or her. Afterwards, you can be friends.
n the small town of Rockwell, Maine, Annie Hughes (voice of JENNIFER ANISTON) is just worried about putting supper on the table for herself and her nine-year-old son, single mother holding down a job at the local diner, Annie has her hands full with Hogarth–headstrong and imaginative, always on the lookout for the latest attempted takeover by mutant aliens or subversive invaders.
Personally, I like the scene which is when the boy taught English to the Iron Giant. The boy said, " me, go! you, stay!!" and then, the end of the scene Dean said, "I, go. you, stay." When he left to save the human's world. So, I could not watch it without crying.

Sometimes, I feel that I'm only thinking about my profit too much, and people have been causing bad affect on society or nature in history.

Some loves war; some love destruction. But we have to do the right thing. This movie was a good thing for remind me of it. I strongly recommend The Iron Giant. :P
fheed

Previous

Return to Movie Reports