[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
MoviesGrowEnglish.com • View topic - LIMITLESS

LIMITLESS

http://www.MoviesGrowEnglish.com would like to hear about movies that make great ESL/EFL lessons, movies that are entertaining and language-rich, movies that takes us to another time, another place, another lifestyle.

LIMITLESS

Postby maikuu » Wed Nov 09, 2011 6:49 pm

Thanks. --mike[/size] :D :lol: :evil: :| :geek: :oops: :lol: :D :roll: :( :mrgreen: :cry: :?
maikuu
Site Admin

Re: LIMITLESS

Postby OlegFromRussia » Sun Nov 13, 2011 12:51 am

I think that if NZT exisred in the real world, it could led to different consequences. It depends on many factors: the
availability of NZT, the cost and the purposes for which it would be used. For example, if it used the government for good, for the
benefit of people, I am sure, life would be much better. But with a different hand, if NZT would cost expensive and would be
available only to rich people, I think that nothing good would have happened: the rich would become richer and the poor - poorer.
And of course there a big shot that some schmucks would want to enrich, selling NRT illegally.
Actualy it is dihering to imagine what happen, because if our scientists will use NZT, the world would meteoric become
unrecognizable.
As for me, undoubtedly, I would like to obtain such tablet as NZT because it's cool when you're invincible. 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-)

Teacher's note: (vocab 15) Excellent level of detail across the board. This is a good skill for academic writing. Careful with the grammar. Oh, and what do you think of the side-effects, the down side of NZT? Thanks, --mike :arrow:http://www.MoviesGrowEnglish.com :ugeek:

OlegFromRussia

Postby Brian LEE » Sun Nov 13, 2011 2:17 pm

I never thought about that if NZT existed in the real world. But after watch "Limitless", I'd like to eat NZT, at once. :mrgreen:

NZT means a medicine. If someone eat NZT, someone will be genius. Most people think they can do a prediction

sometiong happen. But that is a delusion. So all of them really seem to eat NZT if NZT existed in the real world. Because

they want to have a money, a house, a car and easy life. To do so, they have to competition. Then the conclusion

never come to our life. And as in the homely adage that is Talent above talent, if a genius appear in front of us,

a higher genius will appear. But NZT has a big problem and That is unclear healthy. It's like a drug. If you quit NZT

you will be dizzy and nausea. So, you might be kill somebody and you'll naver know what happen. Everyone'll same thing

happening and the happening'll be rotation and The Earth is doomed with netwrok, soon.

I really want to have a perception. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Teacher's note: (vocab. 10) This essay is a little hard to follow because of the syntax. Also, the formatting seems random. Let's work on these things. I think this essay does a good job of showing the upside and the downside of NZT. What if there were such a drug with NO DOWNSIDE?
Thanks. --mike :arrow:www.MoviesGrowEnglish.com :x

Brian LEE

Postby kook » Sun Nov 13, 2011 2:38 pm

If existence "NZT". never, citizen is will have fall take medicine

because, will monopolize from conglomerate or high-muck-a-muck.

if many people have "NZT" so occur big problem.

anyone, will successful then. if so our social fabric is collapsing.
also prediction many peple. it is also constitute a social problem

so some people do monopolize

but some "NZT" is expensive sell of illegally

and distribution imitation "NZT"' so occur many crimes

also will deepen The gap between rich and poor

and The government will bring the new legal to effect.
because, "NZT"

and if will occur war. for get "NZT"

But development science and medicine so, will coming soon is the future

so if it becomes like that , possible cure a disease incurable

but conclusion my opinion is never existence this "NZT"

because this is will confusion of the

Teacher's note: (vocab. 25) We really have to work on our English syntax here. I can "read between the lines" and tell that your ideas are profound, but oh my, that syntax is a huge problem, my friend.
Thanks for posting. --mike :arrow:www.MoviesGrowEnglish.com :oops:
Last edited by kook on Sun Nov 13, 2011 6:40 pm, edited 3 times in total.
kook

Postby Queena » Sun Nov 13, 2011 3:58 pm

It was made of a pill "NZT" which caused by the thrilling story?If you have dilemma, eat ' 'NZT' ', you will become very clever. this pill is utopian .it can stimulate the potential of the human brain, the user to get superior intelligence and ability, and can use these advantages profit. But, the side effects of pills very heavily, once interrupt take, can produce a headache, vomiting symptoms until the life threatening. Although there is danger, but 'NZT'' is becomes overwhelming .This is unparalleled pill.
If NZT existed in the real world,The world may become two kinds, one kind is due to perfect human nature of the infinite vanity is cause a series of corruption. You might have a headache to the death, perhaps will destroy them,If you only rely on "NZT" this is very schmuck.
Another possibility is that the world began to enter into the infinite capacity in, The use of "NZT ' humans Know one hundred percent of the use of their own brain, perhaps because you love painting become an artist, perhaps you love political, become a politician. This is"NZT ' 'the effect, this is the invincible of" magic pill"
No matter what. The world whether there is a similar NZT "in the future" appear. We human beings should moderate to control their own ability, don't infinite to look for vanity and money.Give peace a chance.

by Queena. :D

Teacher's note: (Vocab. 15) This well-written essay mainly needs to address the prompt more directly. There is a strong grasp of vocabulary, but the author needs to focus more on the sentence structure to achieve the rock-star status that is her destiny.
Thanks. --mike :arrow:www.MoviesGrowEnglish.com :roll:
Queena

Postby ki_eun_choi » Sun Nov 13, 2011 5:46 pm

Limitless is unprecedented line so it's very exciting. I was thinking about NZT while I was watching it. If NZt existed in the real world, maybe I will totally need it. I think everyone thinks like that. Most people use 10 percent of their brains but if NZT eat, it use 100 percent.
If it doesn't have side effects, I really want it, but I scare because it has both strength and weakness.

First is strength. These are economic development, medical advances, high technology development and so on.

Second is weakness. The world will be reduced to a chaotic state. Everyone want to take NZT, and they want to be invincible. Finally, new war will start between NZT haves and have-nots. NZT haves will fight their brains to be jockey, and have-nots try to sponging it. The world will taper off schmuck, but invincible person will surge. We will live on the line. We want to be unparalleled rich and honor.

In my opinion, I don't need NZT. Now a days we are not perfect, but we knew happy way. There are many situations in the world, for example riches and poorness, health and illness, happiness and sadness, birth and death, schmuck and invincible person and so on. They always coexist but we knew to help each other, and this is pleasure of life.

Teacher's note: (Vocab. 20) First thing I saw was not five but eleven vocab. entries. Always please follow the instruction. I like how you compare the poods and bads of NZT in the real world context. Let's focus on correct verb form for the time we are communicating.
Thanks for posting. --mike :arrow:http://www.MoviesGrowEnglish.com ;)
Jennifer, Choi (Ki Eun, Choi)
ki_eun_choi

Postby Tung092 » Sun Nov 13, 2011 6:02 pm

NZT is a medicine for activation of brain potentials, but it's not every thing utopian because it has some bugs, when you begin to take it, you can't stop, like drugs.
Of cause you can get off about it, but when you begin, you are on the line because it have the opportunity to let you still smart or be a schmuck, so when you have started
you can't stop.

If NZT coming true i think the world will have a big change. One Einstein can make mostly people's ideology change, how about everybody are Einstein? Planet's travel will be not a dream any more
and our living standards will rise substantially with the science and technology. But the world war 3 must be start by the country who got the NZT and they will unified Earth. Finally human can use
their wisdom to start "outer space diplomacy" to write a new page of history.

Sometimes, i think about if the Earth just has one united country, people speak same language and no discrimination, how good it is? Maybe NZT can help us by that way. :D

Teacher's note: (vocab. 25) There is some profound insight in this essay. This auther can really see a "brave new world" with NZT. If only it existed -- without the side effects. Let's work on the verb structure.
Thanks. --mike :arrow:http://www.MoviesGrowEnglish.com :P
Tung092

Postby Allensu » Sun Nov 13, 2011 7:18 pm

Two-sided of the if NZT existence the reality world , one is if the NZT is popular in the daily life , there have some bugs, like anybody doing the same thing , It's value would not exist , because It no longer precious, just ordinary easy to get things ,and also people will never try him best to do something cause all of the people thinking they have NZT to help his life . Never put the person into different levels , person have no ambition , life has no meaning . But the other sided is good for the world , it's fair for the person ,you can bling anytime . Prevail or failure is no important anymore , just take easy for the daily , everyone get the shot of the job.Dreams will not be dream anymore cause everyone can come ture . Unprecedented no War and Crimes , It will be we saw that in TV "Peace world"
In my opinion , NZT had Two-sided , sometimes real great to help somebody need help , sometimes it not have existence value , So i think if it can in time of need to appear , sounds great right? :lol:

To be Continue...
by Allen su

Teacher's note: (15 points) I think I get what we're saying here. It's like too much of a good thing reduces its value. Good point! We need to find a way to clean up the grammar.
Thanks for posting. --mike :arrow:http://www.MoviesGrowEnglish.com 8-)
Allensu

Postby Brandon87 » Sun Nov 13, 2011 7:29 pm

If someone nzt given to me

The first l Will feel better in life because try to a lot of make money
Among them l will start Equity investments. Stocks do not need a lot of money
nzt misused in our society should give great confusion What is wrong with nzt?
somepeople (taper off) the Physical and mental problems because per person. Nature. Of life experience. Differ
The film shows a successful life. Eddie Mora l think (frail) mind People do not want to recommend nzt. later
l'll get a lot of money I want to gift to my parents houseIf but..he reason
frail People get (grandiose) delusion. What I mean
Whos take is important and lt is being used for any important to purpose
lf l will have nzt l feeling scare l wnat help people kind of (dead in the water)
why do I gave help of them. sometimes Loser or Incompetents try to Suicide for Loses life
lf nzt sell anywhere probaly any other product to improve something is better than nzt
imagine people into the world I expected becoming a reality will in (advance) the world
but nzt really exists and buy easily to nat. The word will be gone of efforts

Teacher's note: (vocab. 20 points) This one could benefit from a little GPS before posting. Because of the syntax, it is kind of difficult to get through the text, but I think there are some pretty good ideas here.
Thanks. --mike :arrow:http://www.MoviesGrowEnglish.com :o
Brandon87

Postby Benjamin_kang » Sun Nov 13, 2011 7:43 pm

I guess If NZT existed in the real world, that is going to be changed to terrible world. Because NZT is really bad drug, that is

not medichne.I have thought about if NZT existed in the real world, If many people stick it out the NZT. Just beginning is not

different than nowadays, but in the two or three years, the world will be changed to terrible world.if who intake the NZT, it

makes who good feel,smart and it can be everything, but it is going to kill someone. For example, one man is using the NZT,

great to work in his life and he can do everything whit the , also he is CEO of the his company. but he is Dying in his life with

still dying the his brain.just one man??? no way! most pleple same. because many people will follow him. The our world will be

destroyed for new weapons, war and Much more.I do not want to think about that.

Teacher's note: (vocab. 0) Another case of not following instructions. Where are the five underlined vocab. words? Also, it needs some GPS focus before posting. The content is quite interesting, an alarming portrait of the future. Unfortunately, I think there is some truth to this prediction. Think of that character Gannady multiplied by millions.
Thanks for posting. --mike :arrow:http://www.MoviesGrowEnglish.com :geek:
Benjamin_kang

Next

Return to Movie Reports