[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
MoviesGrowEnglish.com • View topic - UNSTOPPABLE

UNSTOPPABLE

http://www.MoviesGrowEnglish.com would like to hear about movies that make great ESL/EFL lessons, movies that are entertaining and language-rich, movies that takes us to another time, another place, another lifestyle.

Re: UNSTOPPABLE

Postby Whitelovev18 » Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:12 pm

Hi, Mike , I'm SeungYeol Baek.
This is a reality-based movie, which features two men
Whitelovev18

Postby akirash.26 » Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:55 pm

This is Akira.
Unstoppable Summary.

I am going to write about unstoppable summary. This movie [is] from real story. Real story was happened at Ohio at 2001. The movie of the story is

laid in Pennsylvania. First, main actors are two people. The one guy Frank who is old engineer. He has been working for 28 years.

Also, he has a good experience and career. However, he will got fired. Because of his age. And, he has two daughters. Another guy

Will who is young conductor. He has been working just for 4 months. He got some problem with his family so he does not live with his wife.

He lives with his brother's house.

?A diesel-electric locomotive go out of control. This train has a lot of chemical substances. If it derailment, It is going to be big problem.

But, nobody can not stop this train. So, Frank and Will are trying to stop this train. This is very difficult to stop. Finally, they did [do] it. Then Will

make[s] up his [his] wife.

Teacher's Note: Good summary, beginning to end. Watch the basic grammar errors. Thanks for posting.
--mike :arrow:www.MoviesGrowEnglish.com :roll:
akirash.26

Postby 1413455 » Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:10 pm

hi, I'm TaeHwan Jung!

First time, When I watched the this movie, I was amaze[d].
Because, 'Denzel Washington' is my favorite actor!
I love his every movies. Remember? 'TRAINING DAY' and 'REMEMBER TITAN'.
I

Postby ugurlu71 » Mon Jan 30, 2012 2:19 am

Hi Mike.
I am Omer Faruk.

This movie is "UnstoppableTrain".
This movie subject is stop to the train!
An old train driver and a young train conductor. [incomplete sentence] Will show[s] his profile to Frank, they have contradiction. Because Frank will [be] shit-can[ed] and will have half pension. Frank drives train for 28 years, he know[s] everything about train.
One day, due to the mechanic's mistake, 'train started to run without crews.
'777' train was very dangerous, because chemical cargo were loaded onto the train.

Teacher's Note: OK essay. A little brief. Thanks for posting!
--mike :arrow:www.MoviesGrowEnglish.com :P
ugurlu71

Postby Patsy » Mon Jan 30, 2012 4:21 am

Hello, Mike!

I
Patsy

EungGyun Kang(Daniel)

Postby furydino » Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:13 am

Hi Mike. I'm EungGyun Kang(Daniel).

When I watched Unstoppable, I already have information that is the movie was based on a true story which is called 'Crazy 8888' in Ohio.

The film begins with accident that it caused by stupid lazy mechanic.

Frank, an engineer of twenty-eight years and Will, a rookie conductor, love to run interference for deter the 777 which is getting out of hand from terrible disaster.

Because, the 777 has a hazardous chemical cargo which can decimate the people.

They have diffrent life-style, work ethic, living values.

Nevertheless, when they in the process of accident which is the 777 got out of control, they reconcile a difference of views and understand each other.

They can't pull the 777 over untill the last phase of movie.

Eventually, they succeed barely. However, I think procedure is problem.

It makes me to get second thoughts about that why they didn't try the solution that is take to the train from car at the beginning? [Teacher's note: I agree.]

I was waiting for remarkable solution, in a expectation. But, the solution, it later transpired, was obvious.

After watching, my idea is that the movie nominate general people who has difficulty of existence as a hero than inborn-superheros. Also, the film focus on a slice of life that majority commoner solved the problem.

Teacher's Note: Asside from some syntax issues, this is an insightful summary with a little commentary included. Thanks for posting.
--mike :arrow:www.MoviesGrowEnglish.com :lol:
furydino

Postby chungil lee » Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:04 am

Hi mike this is Chungil Lee
Unstoppable is interesting movie for me. That is why the movie is real story movie. It is usually train accident story. So I think more tension and like a real scene movie. It was started a slight mistake exactly an asshole. The asshole does not listen to partner order. It is priority by his job. But he is screw up. Right the huge explosion. Most people all make mistakes sometimes. But that do not know of this mistake make big damage. The first moral of the movie is: do not miss a small error. Second moral is: fast-food makes obesity. Many people often eat fast-food and make ballast. The asshole is ballast. If he can catch up the train is not problem. Anyway the train is stop by a couple of projection. This movie we have shown to the important: Frank is experienced. He worked longtime. If he does not works longtime. This plan is impossible. Nowadays most people move the workplace or resign from job. We are model oneself on his life. I think study is same. If I have a choice major class, then I always study hard for major class. That is why we are student attitude.

Thank you.

Teacher's Note: Very interesting observation, maybe needs more summary. I would avoid using vulgar words in academic style posting. Keep improving the grammar. It's getting better. Thanks.
:twisted: --mike :arrow:www.MoviesGrowEnglish.com
chungil lee

Postby yakinikuyason » Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:57 am

Hi I'm Ryutaro!!
This movie "UNSTOPPABLE" is based on true story that occurred in northwest Ohio in America.

One day Will who is a rookie conductor and Frank who is an veteran engineer become working together.They started working as usual.
Will is in trouble with his family and also Frank is in trouble with his daughters.

On the other hand Dewey control the train and Gilleece inspect it in rail yard.Then Gilleece found trouble with train and let Dewey know about that. But he ignored and launched train.Unfortunately train accelerated and ran away from rail yard with driverless.Train which doesn't work brake steadily accelerated and leached to 70 miles at last.Now it became a monster.

Train yardmaster,Connie heard about that accident then she began thinking about strategy that how to stop train.Because that train bound for city which has many population with huge chemicals and oil.She can forecast about that If that train derail,it must be occurred a terrible accident.

Then Will and Frank who are heard about the accident decided to hold up, gun train and pursuit it for stopping the runaway train.

The rail company tried to derail the train to stop,but it was end in failure.So last hope is only train1206 which was controlled by Wii and Frank.

Gradually gap shrunk and they overtook the runaway train and patched in it.They started tug of war against runaway train. The runaway train almost derail from bridge but they managed to stop it and save a lot of people from a tragic incident.

Finally Will and Frank succeeded in stopping the runaway train and regain their face from their family.

Teacher's Note: Very good summary, beginning to end. I suggest choosing a verb tense (present simple or past) and make that your time. Very easy to understand. Thanks for posting. --mike :arrow:www.MoviesGrowEnglish.com :|
yakinikuyason

Postby gengyichao » Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:34 pm

Hello,MIKE.
I'm MIKE,GENG YICHAO :D :D
UNSTOPPABLE is a good movie, I like it very much.This movie [is] based on the 2001 American true story in Ohioan. We can see from this movie,this incident happened in southern Pennsylvania city of Brewster.Will and Frank both are actors in the movie,and Frank doesn't like Will,but he hasn't any choice. At this morning, Frank with his new partner Will to start work. At this moment, there are some problems happened in Northern of train Station, the train 777 was unmanned run away by an asshole caused by mistake.There are many dangerous chemical on the train. The breaking news around the location.Frank and Will heard this news, so they want procedure stop the train,but the train 777 speed elevated, it's very hard to stop it.If the train 777 can not stopped,it will decimate.They would be fired also want to prevent the disaster.Finally, through the efforts of the two men,and finished the purpose.
This movie tell us, if you want do something which you think it is right things,just do it,premise is right!~ :lol: :lol:

Teacher's Note: Good post. Where are the five vocabulary words? I like your conclusion. Thanks
--mike :arrow:www.MoviesGrowEnglish.com :P
gengyichao

Postby gengyichao » Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:55 pm

gengyichao

PreviousNext

Return to Movie Reports