[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
MoviesGrowEnglish.com • View topic - NIM'S ISLAND

NIM'S ISLAND

http://www.MoviesGrowEnglish.com would like to hear about movies that make great ESL/EFL lessons, movies that are entertaining and language-rich, movies that takes us to another time, another place, another lifestyle.

NIM'S ISLAND

Postby maikuu » Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:12 am

Thank you --mike :) :D :lol: :o :roll: :P :cry: :lol: :D

maikuu
Site Admin

Re: Nim's Island

Postby Carolina Gomez Pagli » Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:39 am

Hello! I like adventure movies. You can enjoy with family and frends. Nim' Island is a nice magic story and pleasant. The place is very cute and a good cast (Jodie Foster and Gerard Butler). People who have souls of children watch it. I recommend. :P

;)
Carolina Gomez Pagli

Postby yaaz » Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:54 am

I like the movie, but I did not understand it fully. Oid understood to be the father of the girl lost at sea with storm. And that girl does not like tourists coming to the island. She tries to scare tourists with animals and set the crater of the volcano on fire.
yaaz

Postby yuto nishioka » Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:55 am

Nims Island gave me lot of feelings. It is very fun and there is much hope. I have watched this movie twice. I like this movie more too twice. I think about Nim. She has consideration, courage and kindness much like her her father.

I recommend this movie. Certainly you can be looking for something.
yuto nishioka

Postby ali » Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:57 am

The movie is a family movie. It's an imaginary movie. I didn't like this movie because I like action and fact movies. This movie is for children and people who are learning English.
ali

Postby moh » Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:57 am

I as the best of these movies because they are kids movies.

I like horror movies the best, but the idea of a good movie is for information. I want to watch a full movie.
moh

Postby doo yeon » Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:58 am

Nim's Island by Wendy Orr.

A young girl, Nim, seeks help from the author of her favorite adventure series when her scientist father goes missing. Nim's Island movie story is very exciting and interesting. I like the movie story .
:D :lol: :)
doo yeon

aLsU>*w*<AiDi

Postby aLsU>*w*<AiDi » Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:59 am

I didn't love the movie :( because I love action movies. They are more interesting for me. This movie is boring, but if I was young, maybe I will love it. :) thank you :D :) :o :lol: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Teacher note: Thank you for your honesty.
aLsU>*w*<AiDi

Postby xuhaimiao » Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:59 am

At the beginning of Nim's Island, the movie background is so beautiful. And l like the music in this movie. The dad is very brave. The little girl is very cute and smart. The woman writer is very kind-hearted. On the whole, the movie is very moving. When I was watching this movie I was thinking about the Nim's lsland in my world.

Teacher's note: This comment expresses great insight. Thank you so much!
xuhaimiao

Postby royal » Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:00 am

l like movie Nim's Island. The father of Nim is friendly. Good idea same is movies. I look forward to same movies. Nim is very friendly with animals. People must look after animals. Looking after animals is important for meat, milk, mettle, and eggs. The movie is good for children. It is very important to keep the island clean. Best movies and view good. I very very much like magic movies. People and animals best friend.
royal

Next

Return to Movie Reports