NIM'S ISLAND

http://www.MoviesGrowEnglish.com would like to hear about movies that make great ESL/EFL lessons, movies that are entertaining and language-rich, movies that takes us to another time, another place, another lifestyle.

Re: NIM'S ISLAND

Postby mona » Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:49 am

Mona

The story name , nim's Island
nim's island is about how to discouver the world so we have to do some adventure. There is little girel Her name is Nim. She goes with her father to the Australia Island , and they discouver many things.
her father's name is jack . HE wants to go to the ocean , and brovght some thing for his davghter . Nim doesn't want to live in the island . She is intersted in reading about Alex Rorer .
Writer of the book about Alex Rorer is name Aliexandra , I will stop her becouse you have to see this movie and you will got the idea , Because what i gat that i have to be adventure and take some tourists around Avstralia and Islend .
mona

Postby abdulrahmanalsubaie » Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:50 am

the movie is about, NIM, She is living in the ISLAND, with her father.He is lost in the sea. Seh peads about ALEX ROVER, She likes them. She thinks he is a champion, and he can help her. She has tow friends in the TSLAND . Their Names are Fred and galileo. She is 11 years old. I likid the movie too much . It was a lovely film :)
abdulrahmanalsubaie

Postby thamer » Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:50 am

nims island

this movie tallk about awriter from sanfrancisco.
she meets nim on the internet.
they become friends.
i like this movie
thamer

Postby mutlaq » Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:51 am

nimis Island
Alex rover
Alxandr and just th Alexandr humming mizka.
Didnnr for Didyou there galileo.
in sanfraclsco stay Alex >
Alex naimvograns.He just and alx andra
funny > every fatho ms 20000 rigt
Grons waves the bad bad
mutlaq

Postby ebtehaj11 » Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:54 am

Nim lives on an island, and she is a lone with her father. She talk with Alexsandra Alexsandra is a woman in san francisco . and she texts maseges for Alexsandra . She says comimng and she is too taird. She is travels on the airplane and boot . Nim is fain elexsandra , and she says Alexsandra is a man nont a woman . Alexsandra says she is from san francisco. Nim says she is waitins for jack her dady . Alexsandra ( said and Nims tell go i am waiting dady ) and in the morning dad . Nims come and he hugshis daughter and says i miss you . I like is move it is intrasting for me and free and exciting .
ebtehaj11

Postby sultand » Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:55 am

the movei is about nim she is living in the island ,with hir father he is lost in the sea. she reads about alex rover she likes them. she thinks the is achampian,and he can help her. she has two frieds in the island. their names are. fred and galileo she is 11 years old. i likid the movie too much.
sultand

Re: MY FAVORITE MOVIES

Postby shaker » Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:55 am

the movie is abouta girl who lives in i sland.
Jack , her fathn and some friendly animals.
Is like nimis ilsland because.
shaker

Postby sarahalattas » Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:55 am

Nim lives on a small is land. she reads stories by Alex rover. she likes these stories. she thinks that man but she is a woman. Nim lives with her bather and more animal she likes animals and animals love this girl.all the time she is alone she doesn't have friends. Nim is from Australia. she is waiting for Alex rover. Alex roves she is write . Nim toad with Alex roves by email . She is write about her life.Alex Alex from Francisco. Nim writes for Alex because she needs help. But Alex is not same as the story . she does not go out side. all the time she writes on computer.
sarahalattas

Postby mohanna6 » Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:55 am

mahanna ....
I enjoyed watchirs an a mazining story. It's Nim's Island. I like this movie. the story isabout a family lives on an Island and tha have some problem. the father Is named Jack. Alex Rover is awriter from san francisco Alexandra she's adouter of Jack and her father gives her a book to reed. Jack ges on a ship and ahere's frand from the Island to Jack famele. Seal is called selkie and bird is called Galileo and Lizard is called Fred.
mohanna6

Postby alfatena » Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:01 am

The girl nim Travels with her parent's but in the middle of the ocean her mother dies. They find an Island. She lives on Island with her father. He is a bioligist. She lives on the Island with her dad and animals One day her dad goes to away in a boat. He does not com back to the Island. His daugter stays alon on Island. At first,she is happy,but after a day she misses her dad, she finds a book by Alex Rover. She e-mails Alex Rover and asks help. Alex Rover goes to Island after long thinking. She goes to the Island by airplan, boat and helicopter.She finds the girl and stays with her. After one day nim's dad comes back to Island with help from the bird Galileo. It is a frind Nim, Alex Rover meets Jack and the story ends.
Alex Rover; Alexandra Rover is the writer of the story.
alfatena

PreviousNext

Return to Movie Reports