PONYO

http://www.MoviesGrowEnglish.com would like to hear about movies that make great ESL/EFL lessons, movies that are entertaining and language-rich, movies that takes us to another time, another place, another lifestyle.

Re: PONYO

Postby leokim89 » Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:53 am

Because I
leokim89

Postby Terrencewong » Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:36 pm

PONYO is a special movie, because it is an animation movie.It is visual,beautiful and interesting.I like it very much.I think producers of this movie are very famous.Because this movie has pretty amazing frames without less technology at that moment.Come in second,there are so much shocked symphony in this movie.In one word,I enjoyed it while I watching it.The movie tells us protect natural environment and help each other with a magical and interesting story. :D
First of all,I saw the beautiful ocean and various animals,all of them are animated.A magical goldfish with a human face went to travel other places because of curiosity.However,it met a trouble and saved by a human boy.It also licked a little much blood of the boy.And then, the boy fed it and care for it, they were very happy.But good times don't last long.The father of the goldfish didn
Terrencewong

Postby Vivian0427 » Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:12 am

I didn't saw [see] this movie in class,but many people said this is a good movie that [so] I watched it at home.When the film began,I saw a goldfish Ponyo can not go out from the bottle and Sosuke save her life.Ponyo don't know how to used her mouth to talk with Sosuke,so she just do something to make him laugh.When Sosuke met her on the first time,he really like her,I like Ponyo too,It's very cute. :)

I think this movie have [has] a nice begin[ning] and happy ending,It talk about Ponyo and Sosuke how to save the old lady and his mum,Ponyo's mother want to know that Sosuke can take care of her daughter or not.I can learn one thing in this movie,we must treasuring our friendship,because friends can help you when wo need help.This movie have a little bit is talking about mother's love,I think mother's love are very important, because mother can use her life to protect her daughter or son.

In my opinion,I like this movie ,I will show that for my friends,because this movie are very funny and magical. :P

Teacher's note: Thanks for making the effort to watch PONYO, and I'm glad you like it. Be careful with word structure (e.g. begin[ning] ) and the use of have/has. Big thanks for posting. --mike :arrow:http://www.MoviesGrowEnglish.com
Vivian0427

Postby shyrine » Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:23 am

Ponyo is an animation movie about a goldfish princess and a 5 years old boy Sosuke. At the beginning, the goldfish try to hide from her father, a masterful wizard. During this, a sailor, Susoke
shyrine

Postby XIN WANG » Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:53 pm

This movie to describe the
XIN WANG

Postby liuyinan1201 » Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:33 pm

This story between the 5-year-old boy and one has a magic origin of the goldfish. First of all,movie from the wave girl girl fled to start the route with the wave girl fled the lens from the wave girl father - the evil magician Fujimoto's submarine gradually transferred to the seaside were referred lived in the cliff. In the opening of the transfer, the background from the bright colors and deep-sea world has slowly evolved into a dirty, messy human society undersea garbage dump, the two scenarios formed a strong contrast.

This is similar to a scene in the later fragments [,which] can still be seen. Hayao Miyazaki's films, in addition to family ties, love, friendship accident, but also often to explore the relative relationship of human and natural << ponyo >> embodies of the love of nature and concerns about the industrial progress of human society. In the film, he also expressed the view of the relative relationship of his mind the ideal of human development and natural ecosystems, both a human and the balance of nature.

If the audience pay[s] attention to these fragments [it] is not difficult to understand later Fujimoto ponyo speak the words, "human life would take away from the sea" "I was once a human, I order is no longer a human paid a number of ......".this is about Environmental pollution story. I like <Ponyo>

Teacher's Note: This essay seems like an inspired body of writing. Very nicely done. We need to clean up the syntax and pay more attention to GPS. This author has some profound observation skill. Thanks for posting.
--mike :arrow:http://www.MoviesGrowEnglish.com :?
liuyinan1201

Postby Sanghoon Seon » Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:53 pm

Most of all, this movie reminded me [of] the disaster that attacked Hukushima, Japan. It has been an unforgettable memory to Japan. The Tsunami was attacking to the ground when Ponyo ran away to the hills to avoid it. At this process, many ships were sunk and village is destroyed. I
Sanghoon Seon

Previous

Return to Movie Reports