[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
MoviesGrowEnglish.com • View topic - TANGLED

TANGLED

http://www.MoviesGrowEnglish.com would like to hear about movies that make great ESL/EFL lessons, movies that are entertaining and language-rich, movies that takes us to another time, another place, another lifestyle.

TANGLED

Postby maikuu » Mon Apr 09, 2012 4:34 am

maikuu
Site Admin

Re: TANGLED

Postby TheresaQ » Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:37 am

TANGLED
Hello
I think Tangled is such a good [movie]. My favorite characters are Rapunzel, Pascal, and Flynn Rider (Eugene). I like Rapunzel because she has long and magical hair. I also like Pascal because in the movie Pascal is so funny. I also like Flynn because I think in my mind that Flynn thats everything sires. 8-) :lol: :x

Teacher's Note: Thank you for being the first to post, TheresaQ. What country are you in? This essay says something interesting about three characters. It would be mindful of this author to notice that the instruction says to choose ONE character. Otherwise an insightful albeit brief essay.
--mike :arrow:www.MoviesGrowEnglish.com
[img]/Users/maikuu/Desktop/T's%20Avatar.jpg[/img]
TheresaQ

Postby MANSOUR1974 » Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:31 am

My favorite character Max

I thaink [think] Max is mind it is good because it is smells [it smells] and hear good and strange and faster, Max was not like Flynn but after it is like and helping Flynn and

Rapunzel, Max was ridiculous, Max Was intelligent, quick and fast and angry, but later became a friend Flynn and Rapunzel and helped them to get rid of

To get rid of the prison and injustice [unjust] mother gothel, True impressive Max knew Flynn loves Rapunzel and feel the feelings she loves Rapunzel.

I hope that I have, such as Max, If anger is evil Max, But it has a good heart, In fact Max hero if it did not interfere the sad end of the film.

Max Making them the freedom will not be forgotten never if it is a real hero.

thanks Max Forever

Teacher's note: Very nice essay. Let's focus on sentence structure and word form. Thanks for posting.
--mike :arrow:www.MoviesGrowEnglish.com :lol:
Last edited by MANSOUR1974 on Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:05 pm, edited 8 times in total.
MANSOUR1974

Postby Marcelo73 » Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:44 am

My favorite character is Rapunzel, and that [because she] reminds me of my daughter who is in Chile. Their innocence and patience for painting for her things love nature,[space]the art of painting, his [her] love of family. He [She] lived in a bubble for years without knowing anyone more than is [other than her] false mother. Rapunzel is a girl who enjoys the singing, always willing to do good on everything. His [Her] power always take [allows her] to heal people in need regardless of their origin. Was [I was] thrilled to learn that was the girl who appeared in the square of the city, and also to know that their parents launched lanterns at the sky every day of their anniversary [her birthday]. A very beautiful and special girl, who like[s] every fairy tale, she found her parents and the love of a young man named Flynn Rider.

Teacher's note: Very nice essay, well written. I suspect that there is some first-language grammar here. Be careful because English grammar can be the same or different than one's first-language grammar. --mike :arrow:www.MoviesGrowEnglish.com :P
Marcelo73

Postby malotti » Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:52 am

My favorite character, in Tangled movie, is Flynn Rider.

I liked it, because I filled representative [I felt represented like] when i [I] was young student, your [his] liking and optimism, i filled close to him.
I think what person's liking and optimism can it to obtain all in the [can be maintained throughout]life.
When Flynn Rider finded to [found that] Rapunzel knowed [knew] the love thru.
The First[At first] Rapunzel see [sees or saw] him a furious ruffian, but during any swashbuckling and episodes, she dicoverd inside him yous value [his true]
I liked the quote " A fake reputation is all a man has"

Finally I think What the Tangled is a good movie[.]

Teacher's note: I like what we're saying here. This author will need to focus on vocabulary and sentence structure to achieve a higher level of English writing skill. Thanks for posting.
--mike :arrow:www.MoviesGrowEnglish.com :o
Last edited by malotti on Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
malotti

Postby mach » Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:52 am

"TANGLED" the film ,my favorite role is 'MAXIMUS'. First of all 'MAX' one has a user friendly and a good ability to express [himself, even though he is a ] horse. And 'MAX' is particularly clever, when the track 'Rider' and fully reflected in his clever[ness] and witty [wit]. Second,the 'MAX' in the film performance is particularly interesting, whether it is on the 'Rapunzel' to show the gentle side showed 'Rider' fighting funy ,I feel the 'MAX' great. Finally, the most tense moment in the film,'MAX' and 'Rider' cooperation rescued [cooperate to rescue] 'Rapunzel' people think the film ending is very satisfactory.

Teacher's note: I also lived the Max character, so human-like. Please focus on grammar and remember to put some space after each period. Thanks.
--mike :arrow:www.MoviesGrowEnglish.com :oops:
mach

Postby abdulaziz1 » Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:53 am

RAPUNZE LNJUSTICE and magic. you [She] think[s] her mother was [is] a witch. [She] was hidden in a tower iong [for a long time]. And then to her aman [then she meets a man] named flynn rider. Vonqzha [?] of this injustice and abolish magic and known fact of the matter and girl king. king and I love flynn rider and have become onne family after they had been homeless.

Teacher's note: This essay is a little difficult to follow, but there are some nice word choices. I think this author has a lot to say, and when his/her English improves, we will see some fine writing. Please watch for GPS! Thanks.

:D --mike :arrow:www.MoviesGrowEnglish.com
abdulaziz1

Postby majed » Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:53 am

(tangled):

r[R]apunzel is a girl oppressed lnjustice and envy magic you think [She thinks] her mother was [is] a witch[.] [She] was hidden in a tower long [for a long time] and then came to her a man named flynn rider [a man named Flynn Ryder came to her] vonqzha [?] of this injustice and abolish magis and known fact of the matter and girl king, king and i love flynn rider and have become one family after they had been homeless.

Teacher's note: This essay is difficult to follow because of the syntax. Once this writer improves, great ideas will flow. Thanks for posting. --mike :arrow:www.MoviesGrowEnglish.com :o
majed

Re: TANGLED flynn

Postby khalid999 » Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:55 am

Flynn wanted "
Flynn good man but some time he doing [he is acting] like teenager

Flynn who stole the crown from the palace the hilp [help] of friends
Over the many problems but fortunatly
Flynn who fled from everyone and also fled (maximus) :twisted:
Tower found a long and beautiful girl, but very difficult
Last edited by khalid999 on Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
khalid999

Postby yuka » Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:55 am

I like the character of the r[R]apunzel. because she is very beautiful. s[S]he has long hair envy. but. the length of the feed 70 is need. she was born with beautiful golden hair. Rapunzel is born with golden hair that has the power to heal and restore youth. king and queen hope to come back [hope to find] Rapunzel that [with the] lanterns into the sky. Rapunzel have [has] a difficult life . but [life, but] she is curious and wondeful [wonderful]. great to be able to immediately become friend in a bar. I think . It is a pity that became short hair. Fainaiiy [Finally,] she could meet to her family.

Teacher's note: Thank you for a nice summary of Rapunzel's character. Please notice grammar details throughout the essay, and check spelling before posting.

--mike :arrow:www.MoviesGrowEnglish.com :o
Last edited by yuka on Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
yuka

Next

Return to Movie Reports