PROMETHEUS

http://www.MoviesGrowEnglish.com would like to hear about movies that make great ESL/EFL lessons, movies that are entertaining and language-rich, movies that takes us to another time, another place, another lifestyle.

Re: PROMETHEUS

Postby Metallica » Fri Dec 07, 2012 2:00 pm

What is your opinion of Prometheus?

I did not like this movie even though the graphic was amazing. I am too much realistic person maybe that way I did not like it.

First, the idea of this movie is against my believes. For example, when they find other kind of "people" on another plant :shock: I can't imagine that. Also, I believe
the only plant we can live on is the earth. However, that does not mean I did not enjoy this movie at all there are some things I liked them
I found that the directing was really good I also liked the sounds effects was really great I enjoyed it. I got scared in many moments in this movie thou :D

Aziz Alhalwan
Metallica

Postby xxxxllllxxxx » Mon Dec 17, 2012 5:16 pm

Hi guys ;)

The mystery surrounding the origin of the human race. From ancient ruins found in the earth, the existence of an unknown planet that might be the answer emerges. Towards research team that has been organized around the scientists, and to the planet of the problem in aboard the spaceship Prometheus. They came to the planet, breathtaking to witness the world a dramatic change in the philosophy of human civilization and all.
I don't like SF movies, but I like this movie because of meaningful story. This movie shows me one of the ideas to understand the origin of us.
xxxxllllxxxx

Postby mezo5 » Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:46 am

Here another funny video describe the logic 8-)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RBaKqOMGPWc

Teacher's Note: That was pretty funny. Reminds me of Mad magazine I used to read as a kid. Thanks for posting.

--mike :arrow:www.moviesgrowenglish.com
mezo5

Previous

Return to Movie Reports