WALL-E

http://www.MoviesGrowEnglish.com would like to hear about movies that make great ESL/EFL lessons, movies that are entertaining and language-rich, movies that takes us to another time, another place, another lifestyle.

Re: WALL-E

Postby besoo » Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:56 am

The story revolves around 700 years in the future. Earth is covered with trash and there is not rase of life,and people.There is a robort.Itis name is WALL-E he lives alone until EVE comes.She comes from Axiom,a space ship,Where humans wite to return to earth.Where people are overweight,they can't walk or move not even the service themselves.WaLl-E falls in love with EVE and gives EVE A plant and she returns,to Axiom.The captain Realizes itis time to go home.But first they must take contpol of the ship.Humans must learn how to manu go and preserre the plant like long a go.

Teacher's Note: This is a good second draft. Focus on spelling (edit).
--mike www.MoviesGrowEnglish.com ;)
besoo

Postby moon-ksa » Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:58 am

WALL-E is terricolous lonly. He do at lobby the shoddy andascending order. He resort to Spacefor EVE. WALL-E helps EVE and captain. Subsequetly back to Earth he and all people.

I liked the idea of the film and imaging.

Teacher's note: A good if brief summary. Needs much GPS.
--mike :arrow: www.MoviesGrowEnglish.com :oops:
moon-ksa

Postby wesam » Thu Jul 05, 2012 6:12 pm

Moved people for life in space for the pollution of the environment he arose, and to collect Alnviac The work of towers in York attachment to his heart the spirit of the human never suspended friendship with insect working day for the collection of garbage sent humans eve of the search for the plant set up WALL-E Hada eve Matbges him he is attached to stories of love with people I love eve and was always happy to have made ​​the transfer of plant Elly was the captain Latu people to live in the ground and planted
iliked da story of da movie :D

Teacher's Note: Good paragraph. Focus on grammar/voabulary.
--mike www.MoviesGrowEnglish.com 8-)
wesam

Postby bmorgan » Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:39 pm

The movie speech the story love between two robots, wall-E is a robot funny your job is to heap up the garbage in the city. Unexpectedly he had the big surprise, in his city appeared a 'female' robot EVE. When he saw she was passion the first time, EVE did not like the Wall-E but later days she was loved he. EVE return in your world and Wall-E goes. There they approached and showed the peoples that there a world better.

Teacher's Note: Concise summary. Focus on word position.
--mike www.MoviesGrowEnglish.com :P
bmorgan

Postby fahada ar » Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:49 pm

The movie was talking about a robot lives in the earth to clean the waste of human beings , the robot called wall-e , he was living with cockroach ,He always wont to hold another hand , he was a romantic robot ,but there is no female in the earth , and one day he woke up and he sow something strange , when he walk to it , he was vary scared then he sow EVA for the first time, but eva was angry and she want fight w hem , well-e tried to be friendly with Eva , after that they feel in love with each other ,well-e take eva to he's hose and show her some of he's stuff , when eva sow the plant she took it from hem and she turned off ,Well-e felt sad about her and was taking care of her all the time.

Teacher's note: Very nice summary. Needs much GPS.
--mike :arrow: www.MoviesGrowEnglish.com :(
fahada ar

Postby jadil » Fri Jul 13, 2012 8:59 am

We can solve the problem of to much trash by recyle trash.I live in Saudi Arabia.it is recycle trash but a little.
in this film wall-e,s job recycle trash.wall,s world defecalt becuse he ia lonly.he live,s in world disgusted.he try,s cleaning this world by reycle trash.EVA is robort.she visit,s wall-e and they live love story.
THis is film very nice vut long. I learn many things.First recycle trash very important and frendly for naicher.Sacand the move is good and the technology is good but over technology sometimes is bad.

Teacher's Note: You got the message of the movie. The instruction wants more of a summary. Also, please focus on GPS. Thanks for posting. --mike :arrow: http://www.MoviesGrowEnglish.com :roll:
jadil

Postby sattam » Fri Jul 27, 2012 1:15 am

WALL-E>>>>

This film imagine a sweet love story between tow very different robots, 700 year in the future. WALL-E lives in Earth. Earth is

covered with trash. WALL-E job is to coollect it and organize it. WALL-E lives lonly. WALL-E has insect(tick) friend. WALL-E lives in

Yonkers city in New York state. WALL-E works with out help. All humans are gone from earth.

later>>>>

EVE's job is to look for life on Earth. She comes from Axiom. She comes to Earth with spaceship. The humans wait to return to Earth.

They are so lazy and overweight that they no longer need to walk. When WALL-E gives EVE a plant, and she returns it to Axiom,

the Captain realizes it is time to go home. But first they must take control of the ship, and the humans must re-learn

how to manage themselves and the planet which they abandoned so long ago. Auto controls to Axiom. :D :D :D :D :D :!: :!:

Teacher's note: This is a pretty good copy of the lesson summary. I'd like this writer to focus on using their own ideas and words. Thanks for posting.
--mike :arrow:http://www.MoviesGrowEnglish.com :cry:
sattam

Postby motib » Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:50 am

motib hamithi
10/17/12

Good movie it is wonderfull yesterday i have nice day in school just i like action movies My Favorite movie is .....It is written by my teacher،an .It is about young farmarette who dreams to live in the city.When she goes to the city with her wall ،she is impressed by it is free.Ways and gleaming atmosphere.But acatastrophe happened at the end.The acting is great and the story is realistic and the dialogue is very clever.Also the setting is magical.I like it very much for all the previous things
Last edited by motib on Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
motib

Postby bduhami » Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:57 am

WALL-E Report has a work in the earth, He take something from any place and he keep it to him, in the same time come EVE from space it search about the life in the earth.
WALL-E was find a plant and keep it to him, while know EVE about plant, get on the plant of WALL-E to work experiences, when enter the plant to body passing off.
Last edited by bduhami on Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:53 am, edited 3 times in total.
bduhami

Postby mushakes21 » Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:57 am

Very cool movie and a nice idea love story between the two.

Wall-e living alone on the earth and he was collecting garbage and strange things. Until Eve's come and wall-e occurred in love with her. Eve's job is looking for life on earth. Wall-e's give a plant to Eve. After that a big space ship come to take Eve.

Inside the space ship there are peopel they are so lazy.
Eve's gives a plant to captain he said let's go back to the home
The end of story wall-e loving eve

It's good movie I like it :D ;)

Mohammed Aljahdali
Last edited by mushakes21 on Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:40 pm, edited 4 times in total.
mushakes21

PreviousNext

Return to Movie Reports