WALL-E

http://www.MoviesGrowEnglish.com would like to hear about movies that make great ESL/EFL lessons, movies that are entertaining and language-rich, movies that takes us to another time, another place, another lifestyle.

Re: WALL-E

Postby hamdi alazmi » Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:58 am

my opinion is the film verey nice , Film very beauty, but I'm the best Action films because they are fairly difficult and the film is beautiful, and good comedy in this movie for a child to be more and this is something good, at the end of the newborn Thank you very much
Last edited by hamdi alazmi on Fri Oct 19, 2012 8:52 am, edited 2 times in total.
hamdi alazmi

Postby Ahmed algaid » Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:58 am

I watch Wall-e movie in the class room last week with my teacher at UCLA Extention. Wall-e is a very good movie and it is in the future after 700 years, it is a funny and an emotional action movie. It talks about a robot is name Wall-e, live in the earth and cleans up trash alone because all people left the earth and no longer a valid life there and people live inside a ship in the outer space. Wall-e met Eve, another robot, then Wall-e and Eve help people to got back to the earth and defeat Auto, the bad robot. In this story, I learned alot of good things, for example we have to keep life clean to not loss it in the future, also many scenes in the movie are funny, sad and love.

Last edited by Ahmed algaid on Sat Oct 20, 2012 5:41 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Ahmed algaid

Postby yui1114 » Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:58 am

WALL-E liveed alone in earth. But, suddenly space shuttle appeared.
The Space shuttle EVE was riding. EVE was looking for anything. EVE was looking for plants.
Then WALL-E had plant. He got interesting in EVE. They visited the his house together.Then she knew him have a plant.
But,she stop moving.She was taken back to space shuttle.He rode a space shuttle to help her.
He helped her but his body broken.She was trying to fix him.
WALL-E and EVE are love with each other.
I think, this movie is impress.
Last edited by yui1114 on Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.
yui1114

Postby luowen » Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:58 am

WALL-E 8-) ~~~~I like WALL-E have spirit.This movie funny have education.WALL-E is a robot.Use power clean the earth everyday.
WEE-E for the of EVE love ,go to the moon .Saving the Earth .
WALL-E has faith.If you keep on,you will succeed in time.
We will protect environment against pollution.
;) ;) ;) ;) ;)
Last edited by luowen on Thu Oct 18, 2012 7:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
luowen

Postby afnan » Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:58 am

This movie is showing us the future environmentl problem in 700 years, and it's an animation movie between two robotes (WALL.E & EVE). Earth is covered with trash. WALL.E lived in the Earth and WALL.E's job is recycle trash. he was lived alone in the Earth because All the humans are gone. EVE'S come to the Earth to look for life. When WALL.E saw EVE in the first time was scaried, but later he likes him.
Eve is a robot came to the earth from a space ship to look for life on the earth. WALL.E take Eve to his truck and show his collected things to Eve, one of the things was a plant, Eve took the plant. The axiom came later to pick up Eve because Eve did her duties. WALL.E can not give up and let Eve go alone, He went with Eve on the axiom.

On the axiom all people are so lazy and overweight, they can not walk because they prone on the wheelchair and not doing anything except eating and talking and they are not love each other.

WALL.E is helping people on the axiom to turn back to the earth.

This movie (WALL.E) is giving a message to people to save the environment. It was interesting movie :)
Last edited by afnan on Thu Oct 18, 2012 5:10 pm, edited 3 times in total.
afnan

Postby Awatif » Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:58 am

The film talking about a robot named WALL.E . WALL.E's job is to clean up waste- covered Earth far in the future .He lives alone in The Earth until EVE comes and who fall with him in love . EVE'S job is to look for live on Earth. She is comes from Axiom, a spaceship where the human wait to return yo Earth. WALL.E take Eve to his truck and show his collected things to EVE. When WALL-E shows the plant to EVE, she takes the plant into her body and closes down. Next day, The axiom came to take EVE and WALL.E jumped to the spaceship and traveled with her to the Axiom. WALL.E and EVE worked together to return the Life to the Earth.In the End, people came back to live in the earth. ;)

The film shows us how to keep our environment and help each other.I liked the idea of the film and imaging . :)
Last edited by Awatif on Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Awatif

Postby abdulaziz-aljuraywi » Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:59 am

The story its about 2 different robert ,EVE and wall-e
700 years in the future
wall-e he is do Clean the trash ,,eve she come to the earth search about any thing still in the life
in the last day befor eve come ,wall-e find the plant and he keep it in his room ,like always he keep every thing :mrgreen:
when
abdulaziz-aljuraywi

Postby mohammedalj » Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:59 am

The film is about two robots love together so much .. and these robots are name Wall-E and EVA ,, Wall-E lives in earth and he work in trash ,,EVA lives in ship Space and she job is search for life in earth.
Last edited by mohammedalj on Thu Oct 25, 2012 12:18 am, edited 3 times in total.
mohammedalj

Postby afnan bin mahfouz » Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:59 am

The Movie talks about next 700 years, The Earth is covered with trash , and there is the robot named Wall-e and he lives alone in the earth with his friend cockroach , wall-e's job is to collect the trash and organize it. One day a space ship named axiom came to earth, and sent a robot named Eve, eve's job is to look for life on earth. wall-e got entersted about this new guest and he loved eve. Inside the space ship there are humans, they are so lazy because of the too much technology. when wall-e gives eve plant she return it to axiom, the captian said this is the time back to home,and in last the movie eve loves wall-e.

the movie was interesting and sweet story and great :D and in my opinion i think recycle is a good idea because not become too much trash in the earth
Last edited by afnan bin mahfouz on Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:59 pm, edited 15 times in total.
afnan bin mahfouz

Postby Linda » Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:59 am

[ wall-e]is a very good movie,i like this story! :P wall.e alone out the garbage robot working on the earth, and his purpose is to pick up garbage,and wall.e have a good frined hal,Experienced a long period of years, it began to have their own consciousness it like will collect to baby carefully hide, like hundreds of years ago we see the musical film, in addition to a cockroach friends company until one day, a ship from the universe ship broke it invariable life
Last edited by Linda on Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:01 am, edited 2 times in total.
Linda

PreviousNext

Return to Movie Reports