FAST and FURIOUS - TOKYO DRIFT

http://www.MoviesGrowEnglish.com would like to hear about movies that make great ESL/EFL lessons, movies that are entertaining and language-rich, movies that takes us to another time, another place, another lifestyle.

Re: FAST and FURIOUS - TOKYO DRIFT

Postby besoo » Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:19 pm

I have two opinions about the TOKYO DRIFT movie
First, this movie [is] interesting , entertaining and has a light comedy. Also, combines
the strength, determination and the challenge to win, for love and friendship.
My other opinion there is seriousness of a teenager person
is driving too fast in rough tarrain and scary .
Expose himself to danger.The challenge with mafia .
He lose[s] his best friend Han for this challenge :(
but, I liked the end of the movie

Teacher's Note: This paragraph is exactly what the instruction asks for--your opinion of the movie, not a summary. Please focus on subject-verb syntax to become a better writer. Thanks for posting.
--mike :arrow:www.MoviesGrowEnglish.com :)
besoo

Postby gao » Tue Sep 04, 2012 7:40 pm

hi
gao

Postby gao » Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:05 pm

<<The Fast and the Furious:Tokyourift>>
last Friday ,I watched <<The Fast and the Furious:Tokyourift>>,in class. The main character is sean Boswell,a guy who like the thrill of racing cars. He moves to Japan and falls in love with Neela.I like this movie because I like cool cars. Also,I found the competion between sean and Dk to be very entertaaining. After watching this Fast and Furious movie, I am interested in lear ning more about car racing myself.

GAO Shuai
September 4, 2012 (Los Angeles time) at night.Homework

Teacher's Note: Thank you for a concise opinion piece. Before posting, please check carefully for GPS (Grammar, Punctuation, Spelling) Nice job! --mike :arrow:http://www.MoviesGrowEnglish.com :D
gao

Postby gao » Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:09 pm

<<The Fast and the Furious:Tokyourift>>
last Friday ,I watched <<The Fast and the Furious:Tokyourift>>,in class. The main character is sean Boswell,a guy who like the thrill of racing cars. He moves to Japan and falls in love with Neela.I like this movie because I like cool cars. Also,I found the competion between sean and Dk to be very entertaaining. After watching this Fast and Furious movie, I am interested in lear ning more about car racing myself.

GAO Shuai
September 4, 2012 (Los Angeles time) at night.Homework
gao

Previous

Return to Movie Reports