TIN CUP

http://www.MoviesGrowEnglish.com would like to hear about movies that make great ESL/EFL lessons, movies that are entertaining and language-rich, movies that takes us to another time, another place, another lifestyle.

Re: TIN CUP

Postby Hind » Sun May 19, 2013 4:22 pm

Hello all,

It was a great movie to watch. The story was kind of interesting. Roy was trying his best to get in the US open in order to win the heart of his love " Molly." He became very ambitious about his goals. As a result, the other players were surprised with Roy's transforming and they asked Molly to help them. By the end of the movie, Roy did get what he wants " Molly's heart." It was a happy ending.

Hello Hind-- Short but sweet (as we say) post. So here is the question: Do you believe love can inspire a man to greatness as what happened between Molly and Roy? Thanks for your thoughts.
--mike :arrow: www.moviesgrowenglish.com :lol:
Hind

Postby sarah alsadoun » Sun May 19, 2013 10:16 pm

Hey Mike !
I really like the movie ! I like All the golf action and happy feeling emotions that audiences expect, and a backdrop of light country music tunes, but in my view, I didn't like this game because i do not understand how I can play it .

Hi Sarah-- Thanks for posting. Glad you like Tin Cup.
--mike :arrow: www.moviesgrowenglish.com :lol:
sarah alsadoun

Postby abeeralrwishid » Wed May 22, 2013 7:03 am

Although I don’t like a golf sport, I really enjoyed watching “Tin Cup” though I don’t like a golf sport because it talks about an amazing love story which grabbed my attention; moreover, it was so purposeful movie that shows person mustn’t give up and should try more than one time to achieve goals. The music in the movie was pretty good .
abeeralrwishid

Postby RafifAlshebl » Fri May 31, 2013 12:08 pm

i cant see if they are perfect for each other because they are very different in so many levels but because they are two people who like each others a lot and they are both honest and that is perfectly what makes them seem perfect for each other.
i didnt know much about golf befor, i havent seen any golf game actually but to me this game is boring and have no sense its is just to waste time. maby it is good for old people who are very patiant because it needs patiant people.
and yes i belive that Molly can fix Roy because they love each others and anyone can change to a better person with the help of the one who he/she trust and want to please.
RafifAlshebl

Postby sarah alsadoun » Sat Jun 01, 2013 10:22 am

Hi again !

about the questions, i think they are not perfect as couple for many differences, such as social level, the way how they think and act. Additionally, even if she married him she can't change him because he was loser in many years and i think it is hard to change a man who is in old age.
sarah alsadoun

Postby Mazen » Mon Jun 03, 2013 8:58 pm

Hello,
TIN CUP talks about our inspiration in this life. Sometimes our inspiration is one of our family members or successful person. In the othertimes is an idea or a scene that have happened in our life. In TIN CUP we have seen Roy got his inspiration from Molly who was in an affair with David a golf superstar.Eventually, she seperated from him and went with Roy. After meeting Molly, Roy was able to compette in US OPEN one of the biggest golf contest.
Mazen

Previous

Return to Movie Reports