PREMIUM RUSH

http://www.MoviesGrowEnglish.com would like to hear about movies that make great ESL/EFL lessons, movies that are entertaining and language-rich, movies that takes us to another time, another place, another lifestyle.

Re: PREMIUM RUSH

Postby Abood93 » Tue May 28, 2013 4:46 pm

Hi I'm Abdullah

I would love to be a bicycle messenger. I think it's the best job ever :lol: imagine the workout.

The most interesting character in the movie was Tito. He was fun to watch as a character, and honestly I didn't like the movie because the story wasn't that good, and I though that he can catch him in the first few minuets of the movie that's what I thought.

Abdullah-- So you would love to be a bm? Ha-ha! These comments are a good main-idea start of a critical response. I'd love to hear some detail. BTW Tito is an easily overlooked character who gives the film a soulful feel. I like him too. Thanks for posting.
--mike :arrow: http://www.moviesgrowenglish.com :twisted:
Abood93

Postby Basma » Tue May 28, 2013 11:23 pm

I enjoyed watching Premium Rush movie, it was a nice movie that you feel excited while watching it. Anyway I like action movies in general. This movie is about a company that dells [deals] with bicycle messengers chasing around New York City to sent mails. The most character I liked in this movie is Wilee, he was the most exiting and funny. I don't want to be a bicycle messenger because it's not comfortable and it cause[s] danger. Although these kind of jobs it won't be allowed in everywhere. At the end, I prefer everyone should watch this movie.

Hi Basma-- I'm really glad you enjoyed Premium Rush. The first time I saw it, I was on a jet plane to Kauai. It was really a rush. One thing I love about a good movie is how it can take us into a world that we would never enter on our own. Thanks for posting.
--mike :arrow: http://www.moviesgrowenglish.com :shock:
Basma

Postby Hind » Tue May 28, 2013 11:59 pm

I enjoyed watching " Premium Rush" movie. It was about bike riders, speed, fearless, being on time and delivering/reciveing mails. It is a dangerous job and requires a lot of effort. As a result, I would not like to be a bike messenger. Moreover, I thought that Wilee is the most interesting character in the movie. He was very passionate about his work. Also, he was very loyal to his job ethics. In addition, Nima and sister Chen had an agreement in which Nima had to pay to sister Chen in order to help her gets her son inside the states. Eventually, with the help of Wilee and Vanessa sister Chen received the money and Nima saw her child.

Hello Hind-- So glad you enjoyed watching Premium Rush. What I really notice and like about this writing sample is the use of transition words (e.g. moreover, eventually). These are the glue that holds our ideas together and keeps the reader reading. They're easy to forget but very powerful when used as you use them. Big thanks.
--mike :arrow: www.moviesgrowenglish.com :o
Hind

Postby RafifAlshebl » Fri May 31, 2013 12:17 pm

i would never be a bicycle massenger ever in my life because it is dengerous and very tiering. the most interesting charecter in the movie is the bicycle driver because he is honest and he takes his job seriosly and he is smart and know how to plan his ride in the best way. Nima wanted to bring her sun to the US and Sister Chen takes money to imegrate people so that was the deal between them.
RafifAlshebl

Postby Mazen » Mon Jun 03, 2013 9:25 pm

Hello,
I liked watching this movie. It was exciting and thrilling . In my country we delivers messages or newspapers by the car but we have never used the bicycles. I would like to be a bycicle messenger , it is profitable and healthy :D .
Mazen

Previous

Return to Movie Reports